Convert or die

BBC NEWS reported A group of South Koreans held hostage by Taleban militants in Afghanistan have said they were beaten and ordered at gunpoint to convert to Islam. Full Story
First Prev
of 97
Next Last
meat popsicle

Livingston, UK

#2 Sep 12, 2007
it's a crazy old world!
Brit

New York, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2007
ROGER_AR wrote:
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE SO CALLED PEACEFUL RELIGION!!!!
ACTUALLY THIS IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AND IT IS WORSE THAN THE KKK!!!
wrose than KKK? are you out of your mind? Islamists make KKK look like boy scout.
anonymous girl

Winter Haven, FL

#4 Sep 12, 2007
Unbelievable. now the truth is coming out. Religion of peace My A**.
Islam

Advance, MO

#5 Sep 12, 2007
ROGER_AR wrote:
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE SO CALLED PEACEFUL RELIGION!!!!
ACTUALLY THIS IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AND IT IS WORSE THAN THE KKK!!!
they dont represent islam. they are demented and misunderstand the Qur'an.

May our military find them and stone them.
Cruel Islam

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 12, 2007
Islam is planning on taking over and killing us.

http://www.tonyrogers.com/news/images/religio...
Proud American

Gilbertsville, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2007
Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
they dont represent islam. they are demented and misunderstand the Qur'an.
May our military find them and stone them.
wow, you claimed to be an American. I didn't know the U.S, military "stoned" people.

you really need to remember what you say.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!

YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL!
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 12, 2007
This is your future under evil Islam.

http://opinionjournal.com/editorial/040307can...
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 12, 2007
The message from Islam is simple.

Convert to evil Islam oe DIE.

http://kenlydell.typepad.com/.shared/image.ht...
jimbo

Central, SC

#10 Sep 12, 2007
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you claimed to be an American. I didn't know the U.S, military "stoned" people.
you really need to remember what you say.
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL!
Islam is a troll. No way he could be American. He has no idea of our way of life.
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#11 Sep 12, 2007
We are not the only ones facing death from Islam.

http://www.hrtribune.com/JMJB/banglabhai_nowa...
WhiteGuy

Alexandria, VA

#12 Sep 12, 2007
I've asked it before and I'll ask it again: what other religion does this and has this attitude towards everyone else who is not a part of it? I'm sure there are many Muslims who are pretty much average joes who go to work, raise families, and observe religious ceremonies and participate in religious ritual like everyone else in their community, but how much do these average Muslim joes know about the expansoinary aspirations of their own religion? The Muslims who are truly educated in Islamic law and their holy scripture of the Quran and precedent of Muhammad's life in the Hadiths truly believe in the same cause that every Muslim of Islamic empires in the past believed: that the rest of the non-Islamic world must be converted or at the least subjugated, and if neither of those can be achieved, then destroyed. There is no other way for them, there is only three options when dealing with non-Muslims. It is what they truly believe, they don't look at us (i.e. all non-Muslims) as even fellow human beings (some will say that I'm lying, but there are so many passages in the Quran and elsewhere that advocate this treatment). To them we are simply potential "dhimmi" cattle to be branded, herded around, and over-taxed by the jizya to support their Islamic-based regimes once they have conquered us. I say hell no! Let them have their own lands while we cut immigration off only from Islamic lands (hell, I'd settle for a mass of Mexicans coming here than Middle-Eastern Muslims, at least Mexicans, with their language and similar European-based culture, are somewhat compatable to the Anglican West and as far as I know aren't prone to suicide bombings and cleaving peoples' heads off for their Catholic faith, heh).
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 12, 2007
Convert or die or die anyway.

http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/islamP11.jpg
Whatidiots

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Sep 13, 2007
Convert to democracy or the U.S. will invade you... I ask you, what kind of government does that?
Aldin

Pakistan

#17 Sep 13, 2007
Convert or die for the sake of the religion of peace.This is an art to frighten people to embrace it and do not leave it or you will be slayed.How pure the words preached.

“Formerly known as Phil Lynott”

Since: Jul 07

Madrid

#19 Sep 13, 2007
Convert or die: Isn't it one of the 37492792 fake reasons the US used to attack Iraq? To convert the Iraqi oil reserves value into dollars instead of Euros?
cowboyup

O Fallon, MO

#20 Sep 13, 2007
Whatidiots wrote:
Convert to democracy or the U.S. will invade you... I ask you, what kind of government does that?
If you don't like living in a democracy, you have the right to go and try living in a country that doesn't have a democratic republic form or government. Then, come back at tell us which one you would prefer to live in.
FWsouthsider

United States

#21 Sep 13, 2007
Islam is a religion of peace... when it exists in an area it is not in control over. That is why in a nation where things like the Second Amendment are a reality and the numbers of Muslims compared to others are low, then they will be peaceful. This is for their own good.

When a Christian takes his/her religion more seriously, the more they become peaceful. When a Muslim takes their religion more seriously, the more violent their thinking and even deeds become.

Or do some believe that if Islam and their Shria law ruled this nation, that things would be radically better then in Saudi Arabia or other areas of the Middle East infected with Fundamentalist Islam?
Yes - A Muslim so What

Dubai, UAE

#22 Sep 13, 2007
WhiteGuy wrote:
I've asked it before and I'll ask it again: what other religion does this and has this attitude towards everyone else who is not a part of it? I'm sure there are many Muslims who are pretty much average joes who go to work, raise families, and observe religious ceremonies and participate in religious ritual like everyone else in their community, but how much do these average Muslim joes know about the expansoinary aspirations of their own religion? The Muslims who are truly educated in Islamic law and their holy scripture of the Quran and precedent of Muhammad's life in the Hadiths truly believe in the same cause that every Muslim of Islamic empires in the past believed: that the rest of the non-Islamic world must be converted or at the least subjugated, and if neither of those can be achieved, then destroyed. There is no other way for them, there is only three options when dealing with non-Muslims. It is what they truly believe, they don't look at us (i.e. all non-Muslims) as even fellow human beings (some will say that I'm lying, but there are so many passages in the Quran and elsewhere that advocate this treatment). To them we are simply potential "dhimmi" cattle to be branded, herded around, and over-taxed by the jizya to support their Islamic-based regimes once they have conquered us. I say hell no! Let them have their own lands while we cut immigration off only from Islamic lands (hell, I'd settle for a mass of Mexicans coming here than Middle-Eastern Muslims, at least Mexicans, with their language and similar European-based culture, are somewhat compatable to the Anglican West and as far as I know aren't prone to suicide bombings and cleaving peoples' heads off for their Catholic faith, heh).
Your answer is very simple, "Christianity under commander in chief George Bush who many times claimed to have spoken to God"

Your next answer, American under white rule in which Christianity was used to justify enslavement of Blacks and Genocide of Indians

Your next answer, American under the blind patriotism advocated by the hawks Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and the former Attorney General John Ashkrof!

Your next answer, Christianity under protestants in which thousands and thousands of catholics were massacred, remember September 11: Drogheada Massacre?

American, under white rule in which over three hundred thousands were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the free nation and lover of freedom and democracy dropped nuclear bombs in Japan!

I hope I have answered your question.

Madrid

#23 Sep 13, 2007
cowboyup wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like living in a democracy, you have the right to go and try living in a country that doesn't have a democratic republic form or government. Then, come back at tell us which one you would prefer to live in.
I'd rather live in a democracy than in the USA.

I'd rather live in a place where my civil rights are respected than in the USA.

I'd rather live in peace with other cultures than raping them.

Madrid

#24 Sep 13, 2007
FWsouthsider wrote:
Islam is a religion of peace... when it exists in an area it is not in control over. That is why in a nation where things like the Second Amendment are a reality and the numbers of Muslims compared to others are low, then they will be peaceful. This is for their own good.
When a Christian takes his/her religion more seriously, the more they become peaceful. When a Muslim takes their religion more seriously, the more violent their thinking and even deeds become.
Or do some believe that if Islam and their Shria law ruled this nation, that things would be radically better then in Saudi Arabia or other areas of the Middle East infected with Fundamentalist Islam?
Sunnis=Luterans.
Shiis=Catholics.

In Spain, still these century the Catholic Church dreams of controlling the Educational System and having economic privileges. Many catholic neocons dream with BANNING things such ¡political parties!¡music styles!

In the USA, W. Bush was elected twice! But WTF is this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 97
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 2 min UrbanWorld 711
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 4 min tarmo 10,562
Vietnamese warships make first-ever port call t... 5 min vc tickelin 3tau 11
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min chazmo 386,028
Buddhism v Islam in Asia: Fears of a new religi... (Jul '13) 7 min Hello 25
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 7 min English not British 4,334
Spain about to stab all Cubans in the back again 8 min WE JUST DONT CARE 9

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE