China opens 1st pilot free trade zone in Shanghai; billed as major step for financial reforms

Sep 29, 2013 Full story: Nanaimo Daily News 106

Operations formally kicked off Sunday at a new free trade zone in Shanghai that China's government has billed as a major step for financial reforms and economic experimentation, but significant changes look to be years away.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Cool.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Well done China.

International treaties and obligation mean your entire country is supposed to be a free trade zone and you guys are patting yourselves on the back because you managed to make 30 Square kilometers free trade.

Thats a nation who are apparently 0.03% fair in their trade policies.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2013
I can read wrote:
Well done China.
International treaties and obligation mean your entire country is supposed to be a free trade zone and you guys are patting yourselves on the back because you managed to make 30 Square kilometers free trade.
Thats a nation who are apparently 0.03% fair in their trade policies.
Exactly my thoughts on this
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#4 Sep 30, 2013
^ westerners wanking about China unfair trade practices...

China probably saying

paybacks a bitch.... crybabies...

and the first one to cry about it is a Brit....

o the Irony

LOL

Location hidden

#6 Oct 1, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
^ westerners wanking about China unfair trade practices...
China probably saying
paybacks a bitch.... crybabies...
and the first one to cry about it is a Brit....
o the Irony
LOL
Irony is that these mistakes will come back to haunt China, free trade is meant to boost both foreign and local SMEs dummy.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#7 Oct 1, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony is that these mistakes will come back to haunt China, free trade is meant to boost both foreign and local SMEs dummy.
yeah what ever dummy... more like keeping leeches like you, who cant do simple math, but talk big, out of the Country...

Location hidden

#9 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
yeah what ever dummy... more like keeping leeches like you, who cant do simple math, but talk big, out of the Country...
Cant do simple math? Please it is clear that I didn't see the dot in front of .1%, while it is unclear how you yourself were wrong about your figure.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#10 Oct 2, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant do simple math? Please it is clear that I didn't see the dot in front of .1%, while it is unclear how you yourself were wrong about your figure.
you clearly see it now...

and come on your excuse for tax revenues being less than 2% of GDP

was pretty flimsy especially when you were given 2 chance prior to correct/clarify your statement

your just trying to argue a so called western economist...

is going to see 2 trillion in revenues as being 2% of 15 trillion GDP

claiming a honest mistake, thats just mind boggling... as I would be angry at my 6 year old for making a simple mistake like that....

maybe a so called western economist like you...

and

maybe in the west where... the US Government has essentially shut down operations...

LOL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#11 Oct 2, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
plus in this .1% figure... I wasnt the one who presented it as .1%

I was merely retyping it as how the English teacher in China presented it...

further more... you replied to that post...

where I was stating there is a big difference between .1% and 1%

so if what you say is true

you would have seen as 1% and 1% on your Iphone

yet you never questioned it...

or bothered to figure out why I would type there is a big difference between 1% and 1%

but then again you are a western economist... and probably see nothing wrong with that...
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Sadly RIF doesn't have the intelligence or the education to argue with dreadman.

His previous attempts at cut and paste spam that he doesn't understand clearly weren't working for him either.

He is now reduced to mindlessly repeating that dreadman once missed a zero on a number he typed. He has literally been obsessed with that one tiny thing for weeks now.

I wonder if he knows how pitiful he looks?

Location hidden

#13 Oct 2, 2013
I can read wrote:
Sadly RIF doesn't have the intelligence or the education to argue with dreadman.
His previous attempts at cut and paste spam that he doesn't understand clearly weren't working for him either.
He is now reduced to mindlessly repeating that dreadman once missed a zero on a number he typed. He has literally been obsessed with that one tiny thing for weeks now.
I know, right? Whereas he has been wrong on his ENTIRE statements about the gold standard, what exactly the difference between hot money and acutal invest is, Quantative easing, the Fiscal clif....everything basically. Sometimes his own copy paste master pieces even disproved him.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
plus in this .1% figure... I wasnt the one who presented it as .1%
I was merely retyping it as how the English teacher in China presented it...
further more... you replied to that post...
where I was stating there is a big difference between .1% and 1%
so if what you say is true
you would have seen as 1% and 1% on your Iphone
yet you never questioned it...
or bothered to figure out why I would type there is a big difference between 1% and 1%
but then again you are a western economist... and probably see nothing wrong with that...
Your own figure if you look back at this post was entirely wrong, I kept saying in all my posts that 2% of US GDP is...., while you argued that an incorrect figure that wasn't 2% or .1% or .2% whatever your flimsy attempt at discrediting my vastly wider knowledge of everything you know was.

Do not make me go back and find the post, I will.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#15 Oct 2, 2013
The bottom line is we can all make money in China. It is a land of great opportunity.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 3, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
The bottom line is we can all make money in China. It is a land of great opportunity.
True if you are not amazingly rich, do not have a conscious, are Chinese and not a CCP party member, are Chinese and not related to any party member Chinese, are Chinese and have no "guanxi", Tibetan, Uyghur or black...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#17 Oct 3, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own figure if you look back at this post was entirely wrong, I kept saying in all my posts that 2% of US GDP is...., while you argued that an incorrect figure that wasn't 2% or .1% or .2% whatever your flimsy attempt at discrediting my vastly wider knowledge of everything you know was.
Do not make me go back and find the post, I will.
what ever MR Economist.... the .1% figure was trotted out by our English Teacher in China to try and fit the math to your mistake... when you kept claiming.., that US tax revenues were less than 2% of american GDP

when you were trying to say 2 trillion in revenues was less 2% of 16 Trillion (GDP)

after I kept asking you to clarify your statement, basically giving you a chance to revise your numbers,

he was merely trying explain to me, how you could be so off on your calculations...

be my guest and go back and read from the start...

you can start at your post 207

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/TT564L...
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#18 Oct 3, 2013
I can read wrote:
^^^^^^^^ See above post for more details.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#19 Oct 3, 2013
China really does not have an ethnic problem . The tow groups that exhibit dissent are small groups of Tibetans and Uighurs of Sinkiang,political.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#20 Oct 3, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^ See above post for more details.
^ what a post on your thoughts and feelings?

lol

this thread is hilarious if you read it again...

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#21 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
^ what a post on your thoughts and feelings?
lol
this thread is hilarious if you read it again...
No 'o' mental one.

It was another of your posts still going on about dreadman making a simple mistake. Once.

Apparently dreaman not putting in that zero was the greatest thing to ever happen in your whole life.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#22 Oct 3, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
No 'o' mental one.
It was another of your posts still going on about dreadman making a simple mistake. Once.
Apparently dreaman not putting in that zero was the greatest thing to ever happen in your whole life.
na mr i cant read or remember,

just pointing out ..this western economist cant do simple math, or follow a simple train of thought, or chain of math..... as it seems totally lost on him why the .1% was introduced by the English teacher in China

same economist bestowing the virtues of a western capitalist system, whose leading country has basically had to shut down its government these last 4 days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min The Enforcers 378,276
Vietnam Expects Faster Growth in 2015 16 min bucat nuoi than h... 11
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 27 min I am Muhammad 45,561
Sisters Rescuing Women from Sex Trades 28 min ELIAS IBARRA 22
Ukraine's painful realities 42 min NAZTY Ukraine 23
Ukraine Politics Turns Trashy as Mood Sours 45 min NAZTY Ukraine 11
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 46 min The Awakener 156

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE