Syria rebels threaten to fire on Lebanon's Hezbollah

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: Times of Oman

Syrian government forces hold up their weapons as they deploy in the streets of Syria's second city Aleppo on February 20, 2013.

Full Story

Syria

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Correct nomination the "REBELS".
Therefore, the Syrian National Army and Syrian people, have the right, authority and obligation to fight till they are completely derooted and wiped out of the face of this earth. Not only to protect Syria, but the whole world from these barbarians.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Hezbollah and Russia could step in and this terrorist proxie war in Syria funded by the american government and isarel would be over fast.I know russia and china do not want to directly engage at this point but they are going to have to or the same situation will be at their doors next.
Aztec

Portland, OR

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Terrorists thinking to open another front? It does make sense; the promise land is getting every day closer. Then Jordan? Saudi Arabia.?
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Report wrote:
Correct nomination the "REBELS".
Therefore, the Syrian National Army and Syrian people, have the right, authority and obligation to fight till they are completely derooted and wiped out of the face of this earth. Not only to protect Syria, but the whole world from these barbarians.
Absolutely!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrating a sense of pride (Jul '12) 4 min ggggg 3
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 4 min scirocco 2,046
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min chazmo 373,499
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min MUQ 1 50,922
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 69,532
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min Thinking 22,921
The West Gives Putin Too Much Credit 9 min Brit Expat 7

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE