Serbia Sinks Into Depression

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: Inter Press Service 7

In the last 14 years, 50-year-old Grbic has saved the lives of 25 people who were attempting to commit suicide by jumping into the river from Belgrade's Pancevo Bridge.

Full Story

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Strange...

Prishtina, Kosovo

#2 Nov 5, 2012
hahah!
prishtina

Madliena, Malta

#3 Nov 5, 2012
talbania is in even worse state. I can buy you and your whole family dirty albanian prostitute

Plus 40 percent of unemployment. Man you f..kin suck. How do you earn money, sell your family members or some human organs or you just suck off Serbs?

Prishtina, Kosovo

#4 Nov 5, 2012
prishtina wrote:
talbania is in even worse state. I can buy you and your whole family dirty albanian prostitute
Plus 40 percent of unemployment. Man you f..kin suck. How do you earn money, sell your family members or some human organs or you just suck off Serbs?
You buy us? hahaha! Why don`t you?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
nothing is strange is servoslavia since they have no brain since 1389.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
servia is in deep depression since 1389. nothing new under the sun. Nihil novit sub sole!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
servoslavia is in deep depression in every sense since 1389

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 4 min Constantin 1,756
Israel's Islamic Movement slams Islamic State, ... 6 min Grau 39
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min Eman 22,025
Can China solve its pollution problem? 7 min RayH 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 12 min Chaddi Baba 50,529
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 12 min Le Jimbo 424
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 12 min Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 70
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min BayKhan 369,783
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Frijoles 69,357
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••