Throngs celebrate North Korea launch

Full story: CNN 7
North Korea held a huge rally Friday in the center of its capital, Pyongyang, to celebrate the successful launch of a long-range rocket this week that put a satellite in orbit. Full Story
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Good for North Korea!! They have every right to put a satellite in space.The only reason the american government (world police) is mad is because the north did it before the american puppet government of South Korea did it.
Abe Ishihara

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Dec 14, 2012
The rocket launch was a big failure.
It failed to hit target in Kadena by a thousand miles!
Hey

Keego Harbor, MI

#3 Dec 14, 2012
There was more rocket technology involved in the movie October Sky than what North Korea has.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I see 2 little jew hasbarats above are still living in their fantasy world.
Carlos

New York, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
Good for North Korea!! They have every right to put a satellite in space.The only reason the american government (world police) is mad is because the north did it before the american puppet government of South Korea did it.
Good indeed. One also hopes that their next missile explodes your home in Eagle Rock. XD
truth always beats lIes23

Netherlands

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Good indeed. One also hopes that their next missile explodes your home in Eagle Rock. XD
That's not where I live. I connects through a proxy in Eagle Rock. I lives in North Korea. If you had been paying attention the past few days you would know that, stupid hasbarat.
truth always dumps gumps

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Mar 16, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not where I live. I connects through a proxy in Eagle Rock. I lives in North Korea. If you had been paying attention the past few days you would know that, stupid hasbarat.
He works for the DPRK sanitation dept

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min tongangodz 13,109
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 min Dragnet52 22,017
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Osama Bin Laden 118,210
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 15 min Fahmi 270
Edward Snowden reveals tapping of major Austral... 20 min NZAC 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 68,469
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 25 min Teddy_ 1,741
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 48 min BayKhan 369,771
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,353
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••