Indian trucks not allowed to pass through Pakistan

Dec 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tajikistan News.Net

While Pakistan and Afghanistan have reached an accord to allow trucks to move freely in each othera s territory, Pakistani officials have refused to grant permission to India to carry on its trade activities to Afghanistan through the country.

Comments
461 - 477 of 477 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2012
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
sylmar khan

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
dear sylmar,
firstly the link you had sent doesnot work at all as i was not able to open it. earlier you had divided kashmir and northern areas and now you are deviding jammu from kashmir. what message you want to show by forgetting indian independence act. this is a dengerious trend for you. perhaps you are unaware of the fact that the same act became the basis of creation of pakistan. suppose we would forget it, we would have to forget the boundry between india and pakistan and pakistan would loose her sovereignty on that day.
you have not come out from your hindu vs muslim math. india is a country where muslim population is much more then pakistan and you are just trying here to be the sole representative/spokesperson of the kashmiri? who gave you the right to make such statement? the indian side of the state have been under their elected leader and the people are living freely. in the presnet context no one is favoring you as you had already lost in the low intensity conflict. we have finished all most all the pakistanis who had entered into kashmir to spread terror. your slogans and links(may be that doesnot exists) would not help you.
your kashmir policy in occupied kashmir favors only hindus
there is no solution in indian control
militarization
kashmir government corrupt

kashmiris have no solution but to protest & keep their struggle alive untill they get control over kashmir from hindu rss or eastern talibans.

if talibans did not work for afghanistan how could hindu rss or militarization work for kashmiris.

nor helping afghan development will work for the cause of kashmiris.

afghans are more free than kashmir when it comes to government control & policy.

afghans are more free than kashmiris when it comes to durand crossing, there is free crossing from gilgit and badkahsan. afghan and pakistan pass into turkestan.

afghan government maybe anti pakistan [pakhtun issue][durand fencing] but its friendly toward pakistan as brethren[unlike india].

pakistan has treated pakthun aspiration very well [unlike kashmiris] it is just durand tension where pakistan is stronger. It is afghan aggression who is in the way in our fencing.

It is shame india wants boundry of kashmir way up in turkestan afghanistan & pakistan but it can't give aspiration to kashmiris or pakistanis.
How is india going to deal with afghans other than bribing or trade route.

Persia & china has more friendly ties combined afghan & indian.

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

sylmar khan wrote:
<quoted text>
your kashmir policy in occupied kashmir favors only hindus
there is no solution in indian control
..........has more friendly ties combined afghan & indian.
dear Sylmar,
not again my friend. Your religious card is too weak to be used. Now you are trying to poetry that those who are just trying to save Kashmir from Pakistan has some thing to do with the RSS. Ok you may tell every kashmiri who had voted their government are members of rss or hindus or non muslims. You just cannot give a concrete ground to prove that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and that cannot be possible if you think it rationally.
You had earlier been trying to be the self styled spokesperson of Kashmir and now you are also trying to be spokes person of afgani people. I must admit here that there have been free borders between afganistan and Pakistan and it is not because you have allowed it but because you cannot stop it as many parts of Durand line is not under your control.
Any government or elected representative who are against your your territorial ambisions automatically becomes corrupt though people had elected it. My dear friend, no government need your certificate and you are also not authorized to do so.
You have mentioned of Turkistan and Persia . now show me a modern map where they exists. Your Pakistan cannot be completed as per the terms of rahmat ali. India just want the legitimate territory which you have occupied illegally and have been redrawing the maps of areas under your de facto control. That would not change the ground situation. Remember India had never demanded sindh or Punjab province as we donot demand other then our legitimate area. On the other hand you just hold pok as it would give the land link for Pakistan to other countries.
sylmar khan

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Sylmar,
not again my friend. Your religious card is too weak to be used. Now you are trying to poetry that those who are just trying to save Kashmir from Pakistan has some thing to do with the RSS. Ok you may tell every kashmiri who had voted their government are members of rss or hindus or non muslims. You just cannot give a concrete ground to prove that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and that cannot be possible if you think it rationally.
You had earlier been trying to be the self styled spokesperson of Kashmir and now you are also trying to be spokes person of afgani people. I must admit here that there have been free borders between afganistan and Pakistan and it is not because you have allowed it but because you cannot stop it as many parts of Durand line is not under your control.
Any government or elected representative who are against your your territorial ambisions automatically becomes corrupt though people had elected it. My dear friend, no government need your certificate and you are also not authorized to do so.
You have mentioned of Turkistan and Persia . now show me a modern map where they exists. Your Pakistan cannot be completed as per the terms of rahmat ali. India just want the legitimate territory which you have occupied illegally and have been redrawing the maps of areas under your de facto control. That would not change the ground situation. Remember India had never demanded sindh or Punjab province as we donot demand other then our legitimate area. On the other hand you just hold pok as it would give the land link for Pakistan to other countries.
kashmiris have right just like east punjabis if they are given while you had rights over all hindu regions we had over our areas.
we don't agree on where hindu india keeps kashmir because it got from hari singh.
maurya dogra sikh empires can't give identity of indian to pakistani regions.
religion of india & identity of india are non existant in pakistan.
no matter how you break apart the dispute kashmiri & pakistanis oppose indian occupation.
You can never be spokesperson for kashmiris.
persia & turkestan exist in this world we like that way.
we did not occupy illegaly, we just did not give rights to hindu prince & hindu government to take away our kashmir estate.
pok you mean indian occupied kashmir, because kashmiris don't consider your name. You have hindu objection that has not bearing on us.
as kashmiris call it azad jammu and kashmir themselves. Gilgit baltistan so india never can claim this part as jammu and kashmir.
as far kashmir is concerned,
india will contest for pakistan as their territory as well.
kashmir has no boundry, we did not sign any documents that say it belongs to hindus.
come over to our side we will make boundry & tell you what you can have untill then don't tell us we have occupied your land, that is rubbish statement.
To claim kashmir india has to make boundry like punjab and sindh serkistan & khairpur state.
hindu prince & india got surprise when they knew that their kashmir state is just in paper not in reality.
very well, to claim kashmir you have to give us proof a real proof not accession that kashmir is your.
why did you have to have accession to enter kashmir?, why did you have to make war in order to gain kashmir?
If kashmir was why did you need accession & conquest to gain kashmir?
kashmir was not indian, that is why the indians made conquest to liberate their territory, once territory was gone there is no point of return.
That makes the war possible. now you have militarization of kashmiris because you failed to gain aspiration of kashmiris.
The problem lies in you, not in kashmiris or pakistanis.you given pakistan independence don't think you can void kashmir independence because kashmir is extension of pakistan & not of hindu india.

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

sylmar khan wrote:
<quoted text>
kashmiris have right just like east punjabis if they are given ..........
Dear sylmar,
Your post reflects your territorial ambitions. You are not prepared to accept the merger of jammu and Kashmir which was made as per the provisions of Indian independence act and for that you have informed that “you donot agree as hari singh was a hindu ruler”. We have not asked for your opinion nor your opinion has any weight on the legal status of jammu and Kashmir. Any opposition to the legal status also puts a question mark on the very existence of Pakistan as it was the creation of Indian independence act.
Your occupation of pok and redrawing the map of POK doest not change the legal right of the kashmiris over their land. You have mentioned of non existence of any boundary agreement and Kashmir state has no boundary. Dear why such a paradox? tell me the name of a state that has no boundary. That state can only be possible in human mind and not in reality. Suppose USA would declare that Lahore belongs to USA as they have not signed a boundary agreement with Pakistan. Do you think it as a rational argument? Never.
The division of Punjab and other areas was done as per the award of boundry commission and india and Pakistan had to agree on the award of the commission. No such provision was made for Kashmir as it was a princely state. You have asked us to give us a concrete proof except the “accession”. Now tell me what is the proof that amb state belongs to Pakistan? Your query of proof is just a attempt to hide the fact that you have no proof to claim that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.
Lastly , you have no right to portray your struggle to complete Pakistan as struggle of kashmiris. You are just taking the name of kashmiris while you have been killing them directly or indirectly with the Punjabi dominated terrorist groups. We Indians (which also includes kashmiris) had already replied you during the direct war and during your indirect war.
Imn

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sylmar,
Your post reflects your territorial ambitions.
tum aur sylmar khan natak acha kar letay ho.

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

Imn wrote:
<quoted text>
are yaar ,
agar app ko natak lag raha hai to discussion karo
RAAAAW

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

Imn wrote:
<quoted text>
Tu naach acha kar leti hain....apne ammi ke tarah..
sylmar khan

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

post 524

that is right you are right on trackkkkkkk

all hindu states merged with india & muslim states merged with pakistan except for hydrabad & kashmir

both pakistan & india militarily invaded because they wanted to be independent.

so you say that both of them should belong to you why... so greedy.

remembere hydrabad conqured by india flawless victory.

in kashmir india only had kashmir in paper,hari singh could not control whole kashmir. just as kashmir was unfriendly to pakistan.So was pakistan and kashmiri unfriendly to hari singh.

hari singh wanted to control whole of kashmir which he lost to kashmiris and pakistanis. India failed & hari singh was upset that india did not win victory.

So is the case. If hydrabad was lost to nawab, india won invasion & hydrabad became indian state.

In kashmir, india lost the invasion remember. hari singh gave accession & also gave order to recover kashmir. India could not claim based on mere these points because once you lost in war you can not win in no other way.

Gilgit, Baltistan not part of Kashmir, says Indian MP

By Ibrahim Shahid

GILGIT: Gilgit and Baltistan — commonly known as the Northern Areas (NAs)— are not part of the disputed state of Jammu and Kashmir, and Pakistan, India and Kashmir must accept this reality, said an Indian parliamentarian.n.

Two local weeklies — Weekly Naqqara and Weekly Baad-e-Shimal — of the Northern Areas reported Indian parliamentarian Dr Karan Singh saying this at the intra-Kashmir conference in New Delhi on Monday..

The two weeklies reported that Dr Karan Singh, the son of the maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir and a member of the Rajya Sabah, apologised to the people of the Northern Areas for the forcible occupation of these areas by his ancestors. He said that the governments of Pakistan, India and Kashmir must acknowledge that the Northern Areas are not part of the Jammu and Kashmir and its re-unification was not possible.

The popular weeklies also reported that Farooq Abdullah, the former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, had demanded the Government of Pakistan provide the Northern Areas representation in its parliament.

Haji Fida Muhammad Dilshad, former deputy chief executive of the Northern Areas, and Dr Muzaffar Ali, member of the Northern Areas Legislative Council, told Daily Times that the statements of Dr Singh and Abdullah were according to the true historical perspective of the region and that the Northern Areas had never been the part of Jammu and Kashmir.

They said that the Pakistani government should declare the region as de-juro part of Pakistan. Presently the people of the Northern Areas have no representation in the parliament and they also lack access to the Supreme Court of Pakistan for the resolution of their problems.
sylmar khan

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

During a peace conference in Delhi, the writer, together with former Azad Kashmir Prime Minister Sardar Abdul Qayyum and his colleagues, met Dr Karan Singh, the son of Maharaja Hari Singh who signed the Instrument of Accession in 1947. Dr Karan Singh, a member of Indian Parliament who is a close associate of Sonia Gandhi, made an interesting comment. He said: "My ancestors established a state. We purchased Kashmir from the British and extended our rule from Ladakh up to Gilgit. However, in 1947 we lost control of our state. Now I, a legal heir of my state, realise that with two very powerful countries ruling different parts of the state -- I don't see one would ever be able to claim the state."

Dr Singh's message was obvious: there is no way he can claim anything save the Northern Areas. According to the Partition of India Act, his father had a choice only until the midnight of August 15, 1947.

kashmir claim & durand line

british signed durand agreement it is final. As for crossing of afghan. pakistan arrests afghans who don't have visas for paksistan.pakistan has right over durand line as of 1919 or what ever date.

kashmir claim as advised by karan singh is correct as of 1947, dogra rule ended.

pakistan claim over northern areas justified because norhtern areas were not part of kashmir but were annexed by dogra empire.

That is why it is called jammu and kashmir because the state of ladakh and jammu and kashmir valley is grouped as jammu and kashmir.

Northern areas rule was extended. Now gilgit freed itself from kashmir.

hari singh & gulab singh's dogra empire is declined so they have no control over northern areas.
kashmiris don't want to be part of jammu, there is divsion of the state.
india can not unite both states or whole jk because there is no power in india who can.

india can make boundry & open kargil skurdu, gilgit transport road only after retreating from siachen.

kashmir resolution can bring peace in jammu and kashmir. pakistan take kashmir while india jammu.thru kashmir and jammu india & pakistan can have everlasting friendship. Because i am sure both jammu and kashmir want to live in peace.

“truth always wins”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

sylmar khan wrote:
During a peace conference in Delhi, the writer, together with former Azad Kashmir Prime Minister Sardar ..........
dear sylmar,
you have sent two long posts to prove that some parts of pok is not at all part of the state of jammu nad kashmir. you have refereed (probably an news item)which says that dr karan singh has told that gilgit and baltistan is not a part of jammu and kashmir. can you give me the link and also please tell me what is this "Partision of India act". please tell me when and where such act had been passed in any legislature of world? this news item seems to be so confusing.
you have also refereed to the annexation of hyderabad and i have no hesitation to say that there had been military action in Hyderabad. but my dear the ruler of hyderabad signed the instrument of accession. had the maharaja of kashmir did so. no. now tell me whether you recognize the princly state of hyderabad belongs to india or not? you have to answer it first.
you have also told that india cannot claim gilgit and baltistan as it lost a war. i am not agreed with your statement that india lost the war. however due to ceasefire , india could not recover the land but had liberated 2/3rd of the territory of the state of jammu and kashmir. how ever your statement proves that you have occupied a land during the war. thats true and that makes your occupation illegal. suppose USAo force would capture nwfp of pakistan, would you accept that nwfp belongs to USA . no
now you have redrawn the map of the entire state of jammu and kashmir and have intimated which part would remain with whom for peace. why india would accept this division (which is just a creation of your mind). is it because you would stop terrorism after that? sorry my dear, you just cannot claim the land which belongs to india and would remain so. you have to vacate the entire state of jammu and kashmir because it doesnot belongs to you.
sylmar khan

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

530 post

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qsa7LPGrjOY/Sc_Qfmy...

http://rupeenews.com/2010/01/01/pakistans-5th...

visit this site for your questions on pakistan general.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...

http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/index.php...

pakistanis are in control over north west british [pakistan]just like how india is in control over india itself.

we did not get independence to give our areas to india who we share our border[we do not believe it was partion because it gives no credit to independence]

pakistan india was like [scotland england,]norway finland,[france germany],netherland switzerland,[irland iceland]

http://stjohnsdemocrats.files.wordpress.com/2...

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Travel/images/...

http://www.pakistanicurrency.com/Images/About...

if you like your own map please submit it to your news agency because the world don't buy propaganda of india.

i showed these maps so you can see for your self that hari singh could not get kashmir, how will india with nuclear power get it now. Pakistan will fight for kashmir.

I know it is not hindu war on muslims, then what is your agenda. To finish what independence did not finish. For india there will never be independence without kashmir. looks like india did not finish her hate for kashmir that she is about to finsish it off for now. Like how muslim hindu riots.

Go ahead if you like to make conquest of pakistan, sure all of your rulers are dead, this is not centuries of empires.

looks like moghal have won in south asia, where maurya india lost to great bharat.

inconvenient truth

kashmir pakistan want independence from hindu rule & while india wants to impose hindu rule on kashmir.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

its been good since
Salman

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

is Pakistan trying blocking the fair competition
AllahWallah

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Hammad wrote:
@ all Indians,
We can understand your sense of insecurity as you people have been governed and enslaved for the past 800 years. First you were governed by arabs, then afghans, then british, then Russia and now America. But u should never do anything that would result in the complete extermination of your race. Slavery is better than being dead in your case. Dont ever encourage us to lose our temper. We pakistani's having nothing to lose but we bloody well can take ur billion or so grass eating losers with us. We have the nuclear weapons and they r not for diwali like ur neclear aresnal. We can bloody well wipe u out of the face of the earth
I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the drone strikes... sorry... I meant the fireworks for Eid.
Apparently it's Eid every day in your country.
LOL

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah We really harnessing this excuse for our future needs to make strategic decisions
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

The Gr8 News Pakistan - Birmingham Bus Service ... a 12 Day Journey ... 7 countries ... woow only in 130 Sterlings
mICHEAL

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

not compatible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••