Obama wades into thorny Asian territorial row

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: The State 92

President Barack Obama's attendance at an annual summit of Southeast Asian leaders sets him right in the eye of the region's most stormy dispute: the long-raging rivalry between China and five neighbors for control of strategic and resource-rich waters of the South China Sea.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
find yo dcuk

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Nov 20, 2012
forget me not

London, UK

#2 Nov 20, 2012
how was vietnam,,?
is it a true heaven for you to seeking a shelter while you are on the run ?
bac ky green flies

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
and da bac ky ho chi minh stole phu quoc island from CAMBODIA
bac ky green flies

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 20, 2012
YOU SEE BAC KY HA NOI...YOU STOLE phu quoc island from cambodia
china stole spatly island from you!
like big fish eaten little fish and now you go and cry to USA...like china gonna budge and like you bac ky gonna budge
Angkor

Everett, WA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
China Sea should be belonged to the internationals.
Cambodia should own part of it.

I myself have flewn home, Cambodia, alot over the China sea. So the China sea should be mine too.

Why it is named China sea?
Why Viet calls it the Viet Sea?
-
Viets love to change names of things, Not sure if Viet can change Chinese this time?
Angkor

Everett, WA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Call the China Sea the Ho Chi Minh Sea.

bac ky ruoi buu

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 20, 2012
aint ho chi minh AAA china man since bac ky bac viet came from china and have 100% chinese DNA
ENVIRONMENT UNHEALTHY

London, UK

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Angkor wrote:
China Sea should be belonged to the internationals.
Cambodia should own part of it.
I myself have flewn home, Cambodia, alot over the China sea. So the China sea should be mine too.
Why it is named China sea?
Why Viet calls it the Viet Sea?
-
Viets love to change names of things, Not sure if Viet can change Chinese this time?

VIET wish,,but unfortunately VIET aren't capable to do so,,.

did you known,,chine has point 820 long ranger missiles DF 16 TO VIETNAM AND PHILIPPINE ALREADY,

The Chinese acted was very aggressive,,they threaten to flatten HANOI if vietnam making a move to attacking them..

only an option vietnam might have are AIR DEFENDING MISSILES from America,,

unless HANOI CHANGING THEIR POLICY,,
THEN YOUNGER VIET DISSIDENT AROUND THE WORLD CAN COME BACK TO HELPING TO BUILD TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS TO DEFENDING VIETNAM..

but why should they come back to helping them bac viet chinese which has prisoner their parents until they dead in the hochiminh labor camp ?

but if chinese threat,,then they has no choice,,but under once condition,, the condition are ??????

same story

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 20, 2012
and tomorrow
commie china is still in spatly islands
commie vietnam is still in phu quoc island
backy dance on april 30th

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 20, 2012
lets ask da bac ky bac viet north vietnamese vc if they gonna dance AGAIN ON APRIL 30TH 2013???
whahahahahhaha

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 20, 2012
like i said...bac ky ha noi bac viet north vietnamese vc...you people dont even know why you are dancin' on april 30th every year since 1975
sad dancing

London, UK

#12 Nov 20, 2012
yes they will dancing,,
but this time Mr Ho relatives china man dancer,,. not a vietcong bac viet,,celebrate this time,,.
sad really,,
phi hung

Australia

#13 Nov 20, 2012
china make it easier for US pivot asia
china more aggressive all china's ally will fall into Uncle Sam arm...
Angkor

Everett, WA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
ENVIRONMENT UNHEALTHY wrote:
<quoted text>.
VIET wish,,but unfortunately VIET aren't capable to do so,,.
did you known,,chine has point 820 long ranger missiles DF 16 TO VIETNAM AND PHILIPPINE ALREADY,
The Chinese acted was very aggressive,,they threaten to flatten HANOI if vietnam making a move to attacking them..
only an option vietnam might have are AIR DEFENDING MISSILES from America,,
unless HANOI CHANGING THEIR POLICY,,
THEN YOUNGER VIET DISSIDENT AROUND THE WORLD CAN COME BACK TO HELPING TO BUILD TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS TO DEFENDING VIETNAM..
but why should they come back to helping them bac viet chinese which has prisoner their parents until they dead in the hochiminh labor camp ?
but if chinese threat,,then they has no choice,,but under once condition,, the condition are ??????
___

Great note.

Viets are now living with no friends. Russian is no longer interested in the Viets. all the neighbors never like the Viets.

Funny - you would think Chinese likes the Viets since they are the same communists, but they are tightening up each others.

My country got the Viets as neighbors who are lazy but just trying to robe and steal our land. I myself here in the US also got the Viet neighbor who is lazy and I am having a concern that one day this neighbor would robe my house. They are not trustworthy at all. ahhahahah ... scary.

OK - but now the Viets are trying to be friended with the US. hm, US gives some economic capita because in return US can sell big items such as a few airplanes - that about it. Other than that, I am not sure what else US can do to the Viets, the old enemy. US still has the memory of the Vietnam War and US has not completed the calculation with Viets yet.

Anyway, US can't be friended with the communist.

And you are Chinese must be careful with playing the missles with Viets, because Viets got them too. And you know Viets are crazy.

You must disarm the Viets first before you do anything.
this is just my penny.

Good luck with the Viets.
ahahhaha
bac ky chi biet noi omsom

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 20, 2012
like commie vietnam gonna use weapon on china

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 20, 2012
phi hung wrote:
china make it easier for US pivot asia
china more aggressive all china's ally will fall into Uncle Sam arm...
is china aggressive or bac ky ha noi ho chi minh INVITED CHINA IN commie vietnam on april 30th 1975?
phi hung

Australia

#17 Nov 20, 2012
thiet tuong neu la nguoi vietnam ai cung yeu thuong va muon bao ve que huong minh chi co nhung nguoi song o vietnam nhung khong phai nguoi viet moi co mot cach nhin khac ,nhung hay de tu do ngon luan thi tot hon....

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 20, 2012
phi hung wrote:
thiet tuong neu la nguoi vietnam ai cung yeu thuong va muon bao ve que huong minh chi co nhung nguoi song o vietnam nhung khong phai nguoi viet moi co mot cach nhin khac ,nhung hay de tu do ngon luan thi tot hon....
bac ky write in english so da world can see your bac ky north veitnamese sorry lyingARSE

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 20, 2012
phi hung wrote:
VAY BAC KY CHUNG may om ak47 24/7 tu ngay 30thang 4 1975 de lam cai deo gi'vay.
bac ky yeu ak47 hay la yeu trung quoc

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 20, 2012
phi hung wrote:
hey bac ky chung may yeu usa hay la yeu trung quoc'
chung may yeu trung quoc thi chung may xe yeu ho chi minh MUON NAM...PICK ONE BAC KY LUU BO'LAO DI AN CAP'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbia and Macedonia strengthen military, diplo... 5 min DaniEl 16
India to Supply Vietnam With Naval Vessels Amid... 6 min BORN TO BE PANDER 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min STEFANO COLONNA 70,158
Young and Gay in Belgrade Focuses on LGBT Serbi... 10 min Hungarian 101 17
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 13 min unknown 30
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 13 min Fact 3,543
UK Minister meets with Tamil diaspora to discus... 17 min poppy123 116
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 51 min FUCKWIT Fixers 379,818

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE