Saint Pedro Calungsod's image now in Mindanao

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: MindaNews 149

The statue of newly-canonized Saint Pedro Calungsod arrived here Friday to kick-off the Mindanao leg of "Duaw Nasud," the Filipino saint's thanksgiving sojourn around the country after his canonization last month in Vatican.

Full Story
dsb

Erkelenz, Germany

#80 Jan 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
No, I did not!!! For Catholicism and Protestantism are paganism itself:
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Thanks for admitting! This is what we all knew but which never came across your lips so very briefly and succinctly:
The INC-cult belongs to the group of Protestants.
Chauncey is absolutely right when he posted this!
Again: thanks for admitting
But I adviced you before to better keep silent, since you do not know what you are talking about.
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

#81 Jan 29, 2013
Even if they dont want to consider themselves Protestant, his statement, in essence is saying that Jesus was a Pagan leader since the INC cult uses Catholic edition bibles! hahahaa
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#82 Jan 29, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting! This is what we all knew but which never came across your lips so very briefly and succinctly:
The INC-cult belongs to the group of Protestants.
Chauncey is absolutely right when he posted this!
Again: thanks for admitting
But I adviced you before to better keep silent, since you do not know what you are talking about.
Dog Behavior,

My posts about Roman Catholic and Protestant paganism are all over Topix!!! But you would not notice nor understand it because of reasons already obvious to the public!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#83 Jan 29, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Even if they dont want to consider themselves Protestant, his statement, in essence is saying that Jesus was a Pagan leader since the INC cult uses Catholic edition bibles! hahahaa
Ozzy,

Jesus Christ as the Christian head has nothing to do with pagan Catholicism and Protestantism!!! Christ established only one Church and authorities of pagan Catholicism and Protestantism have admitted the name of the organized Church that was established by Jesus as the Church of Christ:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

A Protestant author says:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or churcn, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]

The Bible also records the same name of the Church based on the writings of Apostle Paul:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Baptists, Bereans, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

#84 Jan 29, 2013
Lamsa this Lamsa that...the bastardized Lamsa bible...the one that INC bastardizes itself with...and the man who wrote it wouldnt even acknowledge INC bwahahaha
dsb

Linnich, Germany

#85 Jan 30, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Lamsa this Lamsa that...the bastardized Lamsa bible...the one that INC bastardizes itself with...and the man who wrote it wouldnt even acknowledge INC bwahahaha
Ozzy,

I donīt know whether it has been posted here before by someone else, but the site named "apologeticsindex" is also referring about that matter. There is sufficient information available for people to get informations about the lies and fraud of that blasphemous INC-cult, and it will be getting more and more. The truth canīt be hidden for long. And so the problem will solve itself. Itīs only a matter of time.

Again: "apologeticsindex" , then type Iglesia ni Cristo in SEARCH
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#86 Jan 30, 2013
Good site...I looked at it and there is good information
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#87 Feb 1, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

Mr. Lamsa's correct translation of Acts 20:28 when he used the phrase "church of Christ" is itself a recognition of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)!!! He repudiated Catholic and Protestant doctrines that Christ is God when commneting on the use of the expression "church of Christ":

"Jesus was not called God in those early days ..."

"Si Jesus ay hindi tinawag na Diyos sa mga unang araw na yaon ..."

Reference: Lamsa, George. New Testament Commentary, p. 149.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#88 Feb 1, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
I donīt know whether it has been posted here before by someone else, but the site named "apologeticsindex" is also referring about that matter. There is sufficient information available for people to get informations about the lies and fraud of that blasphemous INC-cult, and it will be getting more and more. The truth canīt be hidden for long. And so the problem will solve itself. Itīs only a matter of time.
Again: "apologeticsindex" , then type Iglesia ni Cristo in SEARCH
Dog Behavior,

You are referring to the Berean Ministry!!! They are trying to get attention but nothing happened to them!!! They will not even dare face the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers!!!

Why not coax this low I.Q.s to come out and face the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers in a debate??? Please help them in their "Great Religious Recession"!!! They even have not started it yet and they are already like a "consumed candle at the base"!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#89 Feb 1, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Good site...I looked at it and there is good information
Ozzy,

Very good!!! Coax them to come out against the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers and let us have fun!!!

Bereans must improve their low I.Q.S!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Linnich, Germany

#90 Feb 1, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
Why not coax this low I.Q.s to come out and face the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers in a debate???
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

I can imagine why they do not want to face these ministers of a cult hich worships a rapist (and maybe the rape).
Tell me, who would like to be seen together with people like your so-called ministers?
See, sometimes the answer is standing to reason.
Ozzy

New York, NY

#91 Feb 1, 2013
The trinatian churches, both Catholic and Protestant are better than INC on their worst day and INC's best day.

You can quote Lamsa all you want but fact is that he was proven wrong in many of his translation including Acts 20:28.

You call yourselves Christian (which you are not) and you follow the bible of a non-Christian? bwahahaha

By giving the title "Lord" to Jesus just as we give the title "Lord" to the Father, INC is being blasphemous by your own teachings.

Those who bowed and kneel to Jesus would have been wrong according to INC. But yet, people go to that Manalo statue and tomb and kneel and pray to him. Can INC be any more hypocritical? Only when it suits your needs, right, Elias? bwahaha
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#92 Feb 1, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine why they do not want to face these ministers of a cult hich worships a rapist (and maybe the rape).
Tell me, who would like to be seen together with people like your so-called ministers?
See, sometimes the answer is standing to reason.
Dog Behavior,

Preachers of the spurious religions have had scampered away form the ministers of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! Why??? They can't defend their spurious teachings!!! And one of their spurious teachings is the Holy Trinity!!! But it is not in the Bible snd a Roman Catholic catechetical book categorically states:

"The word 'Trinity' does not appear in the New Testament."

Reference:(The Teaching of Christ: A Catholic Catechism for Adults, p. 177.)

Their teachings are not from the Bible and they have no choice but to scamper away!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#93 Feb 2, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
The trinatian churches, both Catholic and Protestant are better than INC on their worst day and INC's best day.
Ozzy,

In the Iglesia ni Cristo, there is no such thing as a "worse day"!!! All of our days are blessings from God!!! But Catholicism and Protestantism are undergoing "Great Religious Recession" days:

"The first decade of the 21st century is characterized by a "Great Religious Recession". Making matters worse, the economic recession in 2007 "did not drive people to religion; instead, it drove religion farther into irrelevance." (p. 82)

"In the United States for example, the Willow Creek Community Church---one of America's famous megachurches---"has suffered membership stagnation and a lack of enthusiasm among the faithful".(Ibid. p.73.)

"Even the Catholic Church has barely maintained its share of the population, mostly because immigrant Catholics offset the massive loss of U.S.-born members".(Ibid. p.20)
Reference:(Christianity After Religion: The End of Church and the Birth of New Spiritual Awakening, pp. 82, 73, 20.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#94 Feb 2, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
You can quote Lamsa all you want but fact is that he was proven wrong in many of his translation including Acts 20:28.
You call yourselves Christian (which you are not) and you follow the bible of a non-Christian? bwahahaha
Ozzy,

Mr. Lamsa is proven right when he used the phrase "church of Christ" in Acts 20:28 because according to the Catholic Encyclopedia the doctrine about "Jesus as God the Son" was developed only later:

"To ask whether the NT presents Jesus as God the Son is to inquire into His consubstantiality and seek a frame of reference for Him that was developed only later."

"Ang itanong kung ipinakikilala ng Bagong Tipan si Jesus bilang Diyos Anak ay katumbas ng pagtatanong tungkol sa kanyang pagiging ka-esensiya [ng Ama] at paghahanap ng pagpapakilala sa kaniya na nabuo na lamang pagkatapos itong masulat."

Reference:(New Catholic Encyclopedia. vol. 13, p.426. Nihil Obstat: John P. Whalen, M.A., S.T.D., Censor Deputatos; Imprimatur: Patrick A. O'Boyle, D.D. Illinois: Jack Heraty & Associates, Inc., 1967.)

The truth about "Jesus Christ as God the Son" was fabricated only later by the Catholic Church and was never the belief of the first-century Christians!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#95 Feb 2, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

By definition, history, and by our bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church which He established in the first century, we can easily be identified as true Christians:

1. By definition:

"Christian--From the Greek words Christos,'the annointed one': Christ and ian,'like','similar to'. The word refers to one who lives a life like Jesus, the Christ, are generally known."

Reference:[Miethe, Terry L. The Compact Dictionary of Doctrinal Words, p.56. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA: Bethany House Publishers, 1988.}

2. By bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church, a biblical authentication:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]

"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

3. By bearing the name of the Church which Christ purchased with His blood, a biblical authentication:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

4. Historical authentications:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926)

5. Authentications from Catholic and Protestants:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

The "other sheep" of Christ known as the Iglesia ni Cristo is replete with biblical prophecies and testimonies!!! No one else!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#96 Feb 2, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
By giving the title "Lord" to Jesus just as we give the title "Lord" to the Father, INC is being blasphemous by your own teachings.
Ozzy,

You are really too ignorant of the Bible!!! For your information, God made Christ "Lord and Christ":

"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ." (Acts 2:36, NIV)

You are the one and your cult who are doing abominable things!!! For you and your cult are teaching a different Jesus Christ!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#97 Feb 2, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Those who bowed and kneel to Jesus would have been wrong according to INC. But yet, people go to that Manalo statue and tomb and kneel and pray to him. Can INC be any more hypocritical? Only when it suits your needs, right, Elias? bwahaha
Ozzy,

Stop your fabrications and deceptions!!! Jesus Christ is worshipped by the Iglesia ni Cristo not because He is God but because the Almighty God commands us to do it:

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth." (Philippians 2:9-10, NIV)

It is God's command to worship Christ!!! But it is not God's command to worship the spurious saints, the graven images of a spurious Christ and Mary!!! Do Catholics worship saints and their relics, images,etc.??? A BIG YES:

"13. Is the worship of saints confined to their person?

"No, it extends also to their relics and images.

"14. What do we call relics?

"We call relics: 1. The remains of the body of a saint who has been canonized or beatified by the Church; 2. The objects which have belonged to the saints, or which have touched their bodies: such as their linen, coffins, etc."

In Pilipino:

"13. Ang pagsamba ba sa mga santo ay ukol lamang sa kanilang katauhan?

"Hindi, sumasaklaw din ito sa kanilang mga relikya at mga larawan.

"14. Ano ang tinatawag nating mga relikya?

"Tinatawag nating mga relikya: 1. Ang mga labi ng katawan ng isang santo na pinapaging-banal, kinanonisa o inihanda sa pagiging banal ng Iglesia; 2. Ang mga bagay na naging pag-aari ng mga santo, o yaong mga nadaiti sa kanilang mga katawan: tulad ng kanilang kasuotan, mga ataol, at iba pa."

Reference:(Catechism Of Christian Doctrine, No. 3, p.87)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Seebruck, Germany

#98 Feb 2, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
Why not coax this low I.Q.s to come out and face the Iglesia ni Cristo ministers in a debate???
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

now you are becoming impudent!
How could you wish for people of faiths to face your self-appointed "ministers" of your blasphemous cult?
Nobody can compare with your cult, not only that you worship and adore a rapist (and thus most likely the rape), and nobody needs to compare with you, no matter how much you wish to draw down faiths to the lowest level of your club.
Just open your eyes and look around you: except those few people in this thread who enjoy watching your ataxic cramps, nobody bothers about your cult, just because of that it is less than insignificant in the Western World.
You are good for jokes!
Seriously!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#99 Feb 5, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
now you are becoming impudent!
How could you wish for people of faiths to face your self-appointed "ministers" of your blasphemous cult?
Nobody can compare with your cult, not only that you worship and adore a rapist (and thus most likely the rape), and nobody needs to compare with you, no matter how much you wish to draw down faiths to the lowest level of your club.
Just open your eyes and look around you: except those few people in this thread who enjoy watching your ataxic cramps, nobody bothers about your cult, just because of that it is less than insignificant in the Western World.
You are good for jokes!
Seriously!
Dog Behavior,

Many of those who are reading Topix have come to realize the falsities of those who gossip against the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! How many enemies and detractors already had evaporated into oblivion upon knowing the truth about the Iglesia ni Cristo??? No amount of gossipmongering can hinder God's last work of salvation!!! For this matter is the image of the enemies and detractors of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo):

"The first decade of the 21st century is characterized by a "Great Religious Recession". Making matters worse, the economic recession in 2007 "did not drive people to religion; instead, it drove religion farther into irrelevance." (p. 82)

"In the United States for example, the Willow Creek Community Church---one of America's famous megachurches---"has suffered membership stagnation and a lack of enthusiasm among the faithful".(Ibid. p.73.)

"Even the Catholic Church has barely maintained its share of the population, mostly because immigrant Catholics offset the massive loss of U.S.-born members".(Ibid. p.20)

The Iglesia ni Cristo is soaring like an eagle but Her enemies are like "consumed candles at the base"!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When you lose weight, this is where the fat goes 5 min The Awakener 2
Sens. Leahy, Flake praise Obama's move on Cuba ... 9 min Doc Caliban 5
Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap 10 min Doc Caliban 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 13 min Good Taliban 52,479
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) 13 min Hungarian 101 79
White House thanks Canada for hosting key meeti... 14 min Doc Caliban 2
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 16 min Foster 68
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr topgirl 390,754
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Dana Robertson 26,710
More from around the web