Another Armenian killed in Istanbul

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: Al+ Armenia 69

Another ethnic Armenian has been murdered in Istanbul. According to reports by Turkish media, Ilker Sahin, a 40-year-old teacher at a local Armenian school, was murdered in Istanbul's Kadikoy district.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Once Yerevan was a Turkish city.. 83 percent of Yerevan was Turkish during the 19th century!

There is almost no Muslim or Turkish population in Armenia right now!
The Ataturd Society

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Once in all Anatolia not a single Turkic cockroach existed! Dear God please make this a reality once again. Primitive savage low class Islamic trash nomads destroyed the beauty of Anatolia.
provocare

Germany

#3 Jan 13, 2013
The Ataturd Society wrote:
Once in all Anatolia not a single Turkic cockroach existed! Dear God please make this a reality once again. Primitive savage low class Islamic trash nomads destroyed the beauty of Anatolia.
Don't keep crying! You won't like it but you and I know - It's all over....!

Only if ye are sorrowful, or weary, or angry, or discomforted; then ye may know that ye have lost the golden Anatolia by ye own wretched stupidity.

Anatolia is the land of Turks(west,nord,south) and Kurds(in the very east of Anatolia).

I do not want to create any false hopes, but should one day the kurds split from Anatolia, you'll get nothing from Anatolia.

The Kurds will give you a good fck, as was always the case in the past hehehehehe
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Yavsak cocuk
looks like you already acknowledged being fkd by the Kurds.
They apolpgised in TBMM and we are in brotherly terms with the Kurds.
Wear it and look pretty.
provocare

Germany

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Dander wrote:
Yavsak cocuk
Wear it and look pretty.
Vay canim benim, ne güzelde hayaller kurarmis vay...!

Dandik gavur T.C. kimligine sükut et - zaten ölünce gözlerini iki avuc anadolu topraki doyuracaktir....hehehehehe
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#6 Jan 13, 2013
look at you turks , so happy of murderers . instead of being proud you should be saying sorry Armenians but there are fked up people in our country , but we dont think like those guys .. you support terror ...???? mutha fucka remember when we attacked Ankara airport in 1982 .. you cried like a bunch of scums .. and you will cry again soon .. just wait and see

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
look at you turks , so happy of murderers . instead of being proud you should be saying sorry Armenians but there are fked up people in our country , but we dont think like those guys .. you support terror ...???? mutha fucka remember when we attacked Ankara airport in 1982 .. you cried like a bunch of scums .. and you will cry again soon .. just wait and see
dude your all talk with with ass ala plastic gangster the only thing we need worry about is our wallets and medicare scams you lot successfully pull off
TRUTHlover

Sutherland, Australia

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Dander wrote:
Yavsak cocuk
Wear it and look pretty.
just continue bending over to the Kurds .... as you have done in 1914/1915 .... and when your budddhole hurts .... blame the Turks .... like always ....

cheers,
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#10 Jan 14, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
dude your all talk with with ass ala plastic gangster the only thing we need worry about is our wallets and medicare scams you lot successfully pull off
yes ill rather steal and be a thief do medicare scams and take all type of shit, then be a turk raping my daughter consecutive times not on my own but with the village men , then call her a prostitute . this is the real turkey

Location hidden

#11 Jan 14, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes ill rather steal and be a thief do medicare scams and take all type of shit, then be a turk raping my daughter consecutive times not on my own but with the village men , then call her a prostitute . this is the real turkey
why do your people flock to turkiye illigally and legally why do they risk ther lives and families since we are so bad
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#12 Jan 14, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
why do your people flock to turkiye illigally and legally why do they risk ther lives and families since we are so bad
Fkhead Cyprass
why dou you hide in Australia?
Rose A

London, UK

#13 Jan 14, 2013
And I saw the souls of the beheaded for testimony of Christ. Revelations chp20:v4

Since: Dec 11

Adana, Turkey

#14 Jan 14, 2013
The Ataturd Society wrote:
I know for a Judeo-Christian who thinks the world is 4000 years old,what I say next,that is the truth is inconceivable. We know now that the human history is much more older than we think a few decades ago.It goes millions of years back.Before Armenian people learned to speak their first language,that is Turkish,before even Anatolian geography had been fully composed,there were Turks living in Anatolia.Up from then until today,Anatolia has always been(For millions of years) Turkish,predominantly,crushing ly,solely Turkish.There are many evidence to support this.One example is Piri Reis Map,who has drawn Antarctica ice free(last time Antarctica was ice free is 12 000 years ago).
Armenian given their language by their masters only a few centuries ago.

Since: Dec 11

Adana, Turkey

#15 Jan 14, 2013
As to the who killed this man also?
Who ever killed Hrant Dink,who ever uses Armenian diaspora for their murders,who ever used Asala also killed this man

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you use a proxy to conceal your actual whereabouts
2x4 turkish armo excrement .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Who ever they are, they adopted a Moiz Cohen invented identity; turk!

Location hidden

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Dander wrote:
Who ever they are, they adopted a Moiz Cohen invented identity; turk!
esek your no Munis Tekinalp nor ara b nor hrant dink for that matter

why do you attempt to distinguish resemble yourself as prominent as these writers or philosophers or gernalists .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Cyprass
keep braying
It reminds me the old country.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 14, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you talking chit right now - cause you know you'd be the first to chit your pants if Armenians did a Karabagh only this time taking back the lands stolen by the Turkey from Armenia.

And just like Azerbaijan Turkey will be the one sitting and crying for 20 years about getting their butts whipped.
TRUTHlover

Sutherland, Australia

#21 Jan 14, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you talking chit right now - cause you know you'd be the first to chit your pants if Armenians did a Karabagh only this time taking back the lands stolen by the Turkey from Armenia.
And just like Azerbaijan Turkey will be the one sitting and crying for 20 years about getting their butts whipped.
either you are very young ..... or you know 'chit' about history in the region ..... not to talk about the realities in the region ....

just dare to provoke Turkey .... let considering 'a Karabagh attempt'..... and the World would see who shiiits in his pants ....

certainly not Turkey ...

cheers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New, Improved 'Mega-Brothel' Coming to Australi... (Jun '12) 3 min Pearl 61
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Le Quenellier 403,901
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 5 min barefoot2626 54
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min piratefighting 28,382
Japan seeks help in IS hostage crisis 6 min Switches 17
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 min Ram Punjwani 53,757
In chilly Hanoi, Vietnam, US welcome burgeoning... 15 min Drgunzet 78
More from around the web