Polish TV regulators receive anti-Semitic threats

Feb 23, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 11

Two members of Poland's National Broadcasting Council received death threats of an anti-Semitic nature following their decision not to renew the license of ultra-Catholic TV station Trwam and to reject its application to become part of the digital television multiplex system that will replace analog in the country.

Full Story

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Feb 24, 2013
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardine...

Confusion by the Yankee doodle, death threats..,is there anything positive in Polak news lately ?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Good for them!!!

They should give more than just death THREATS!

They should do what they say!! I hope they do!!!
Eli Roth KNOWS SLOvaks

Bedminster, NJ

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/n ews/nilegardiner/100200701/joe -biden-confuses-poland-with-po rtugal-in-latest-embarrassing- gaffe-for-the-vice-president/
Confusion by the Yankee doodle, death threats..,is there anything positive in Polak news lately ?
What about the Jew Eli Roth who made the great movie about dumb SLOvaks called "Hostel 2"??

Do you think he is a great Jew?

I think Eli Roth is a GREAT JEW for showing the vicious SAVAGE nature of SLOvaks in his great movie "Hostel 2".

Do you agree?
Eli Roth KNOWS SLOvaks

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/n ews/nilegardiner/100200701/joe -biden-confuses-poland-with-po rtugal-in-latest-embarrassing- gaffe-for-the-vice-president/
Pesky what do you think about these fine SLOvaks torturing and killing people in your fine SLOvak Hostels like in the movie "Hostel 2"??

Was that you with the chain saw cutting up a non-SLOvak?

Just look at all the other murderous dumb SLOvaks in the control rooms of this murderous SLOvak Hostel.

Is this what makes you dumb SLOvaks proud of yourselves????

Pesky would you admit that ELI ROTH is a GREAT Jew for showing the HIDEOUS SAVAGE NATURE of YOU AND YOUR BARBARIC DUMB SLOvaks???

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#5 Feb 24, 2013
There is no help for dumb Polaks.
The most stupid people in Europe. Even worse than stupid Magayrs.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
There is no help for dumb Polaks.
The most stupid people in Europe. Even worse than stupid Magayrs.
It is smart for Polish people to hate Jewish rats!

If Polish people were stupid they would love Jewish rats!

Jews are parasites!!!
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
Good for them!!!
They should give more than just death THREATS!
They should do what they say!! I hope they do!!!
This is the UB*-like provocation aimed at discrediting TV Trwam and distracting publics’ attention from the grossly irregularities made by the National Broadcasting Council during granting the concesions for places on the digital multiplex.

The published article is biased. Such expresions like "ultra-Catholic TV station" or "The Torun-based Trwam TV" show that the author doesn't know what he/she is writing about or that he/she has ill will. The station is not anti-Semitic but it speaks loudly about irregularities in the government unlike the pro-government, so-called mainstream media, that's why the station is furiously attacked and has not received the place on the digital multiplex in spite of the fact that it has much better financial condition that the companies which received the concesions.

*UB - Polish secret police under Communism
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Limpy simply chimped out.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Limpy is to be taken seriously...
USA and Israel go to hell

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Jews are not semitic...they are SATANIC.

Jewish Communist ruled Poland is past.
The 75 percent of all officers in Poland Secret Police were Communist Jews.

Jewish Communist Dictators like Hilary Minc, Jacob Berman, Roman Zumbrovsky ruled Poland in Cold War.

I mean Lovrati Beria was Jewish Bolshevik who created Forest Massacre on innocent Poles..

What about that?
Do you feel sorry for those poor Poles that were oppresses by Evil Bolshevik Jews?
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#11 Jan 10, 2014
USA and Israel go to hell wrote:
Jews are not semitic...they are SATANIC.
Jewish Communist ruled Poland is past.
The 75 percent of all officers in Poland Secret Police were Communist Jews.
Jewish Communist Dictators like Hilary Minc, Jacob Berman, Roman Zumbrovsky ruled Poland in Cold War.
I mean Lovrati Beria was Jewish Bolshevik who created Forest Massacre on innocent Poles..
What about that?
Do you feel sorry for those poor Poles that were oppresses by Evil Bolshevik Jews?
Jews are just blood suckers.

I agree.
They deserve only negative things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Deluded' hostage-taker saw himself as a martyr 3 min Just a guy 20
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min chazmo 392,582
Teaching English in Saigon: At what cost is par... 6 min Hooogle It 2
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 8 min Strahd 11,172
Reuters Poll: Russia to Plunge Into Recession i... 12 min news for you 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 71,186
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 45 min One way or another 26
More from around the web