Romney criticizes Obama response to Libya, Egypt attacks

Sep 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Tuesday criticized the Obama administration's initial response to violent attacks at U.S. diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya as a campaign centered on the U.S. economy took a detour into foreign policy.

Comments
2,341 - 2,360 of 2,962 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2012

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain specifically how obammy is a racist term. Be specific. Or are you a typical liberal who just cries racism when you are losing?
Romney explained his plan very well and I won't add or subtract from what he said. He told obammy to his face he was lying. Obammy squirmed.
No I was very specific. Sorry obammy losing makes you feel so bad. He got shown for what he is last night. There was no press there to protect him. He has a record he has to defend. Clinton couldn't bail him out. The moderator couldn't bail him out. He looked down and wished the night would end. He is a very small man.
I'm not a liberal in any way. Why do you use that term then? why not give the man the respect he deserves by using his real name?

like I said, peruse the openly racist commenters on topix and see how many of them like to use that term..I fyou want to be associated with them, be my guest. you haven't shown racist tendencies before so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and apologize for my assertion. I'm sorry if it was unfounded.

You gave one specific point,which As Ipointed out, was no different than Romneys plan on cutting medicare benefits. You gave no others.

You still support the unfounded claim that Obama lost the debate, but with no ability to say why.

i can see why you cannot try again...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a liberal in any way. Why do you use that term then? why not give the man the respect he deserves by using his real name?

like I said, peruse the openly racist commenters on topix and see how many of them like to use that term..I fyou want to be associated with them, be my guest. you haven't shown racist tendencies before so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and apologize for my assertion. I'm sorry if it was unfounded.

You gave one specific point,which As Ipointed out, was no different than Romneys plan on cutting medicare benefits. You gave no others.

You still support the unfounded claim that Obama lost the debate, but with no ability to say why.

i can see why you cannot try again...
I haven't heard anyone else but me use that term and it is a disrespectful term I made up with no connection to race. I see you can't tell me how it is. Obammy deserves no respect. And I seem to remember liberals calling Bush Bushie. So tough if you don't like it.

I made several points. And obammy clearly lost the debate as even psmnbc admits as much. And you can watch the debate again for Romneys answer. He explained it perfectly well.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard anyone else but me use that term and it is a disrespectful term I made up with no connection to race. I see you can't tell me how it is. Obammy deserves no respect. And I seem to remember liberals calling Bush Bushie. So tough if you don't like it.
I made several points. And obammy clearly lost the debate as even psmnbc admits as much. And you can watch the debate again for Romneys answer. He explained it perfectly well.
No, No you did not. Your post is right there! please show me those points you made. just one point that was easily rebutted.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
El Bimbo the dog barks but the caravan moves on ...
Quit peeing on my wheels......by the way, Obama looked hungry last night......I would keep a low profile.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, No you did not. Your post is right there! please show me those points you made. just one point that was easily rebutted.
I am not going to tell you a second time. They are right there. Obammy not only lost he was destroyed.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to tell you a second time. They are right there. Obammy not only lost he was destroyed.
yes, your post is right there with only one specific item that I rebutted. Why can[t you post those other spedcifics you say you posted?

you could just man up and say that that was the only one you heard to parrot...

4 requests now for more specifics and 4 times pointing out that it was the only one in your post....And this is all you can come up with? Sad...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, your post is right there with only one specific item that I rebutted. Why can[t you post those other spedcifics you say you posted?

you could just man up and say that that was the only one you heard to parrot...

4 requests now for more specifics and 4 times pointing out that it was the only one in your post....And this is all you can come up with? Sad...
they are right there. Read it again.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>did you watch it? Obammy looking at the podium and looking like a whipped dog being scolded by his superior. Obammy being called out for his lies and obammy couldn't answer. Obammy being called out for the $716 billion from Medicare and he couldn't answer it. Obammys lies about romneys tax plan. Obammy being called out for his failed record. In fact obammy got beat in every single way possible.
here it is. Several specifics.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

"whipped dog"...what a cruel, word picture.....
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
"whipped dog"...what a cruel, word picture.....
and accurate

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
here it is. Several specifics.
nope, just one specific. the first was an opinion that few share. tthe second was in no way specific.

Do you actually understand what it is i am asking? you responded with your one specific the first time, so you must. i guess you are just out of ammo. do you need a white hanky?
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nope, just one specific. the first was an opinion that few share. tthe second was in no way specific.

Do you actually understand what it is i am asking? you responded with your one specific the first time, so you must. i guess you are just out of ammo. do you need a white hanky?
few share. Have you seem the polls? Did you see what the lunatics at psmnbc said? Did you see what bill maher said? The vast majority share that opinion and that opinion is a specific. Calling obammy out on his lies is a specific. Obammy lost and he lost big. It wasn't even close.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
few share. Have you seem the polls? Did you see what the lunatics at psmnbc said? Did you see what bill maher said? The vast majority share that opinion and that opinion is a specific. Calling obammy out on his lies is a specific. Obammy lost and he lost big. It wasn't even close.
They all shared you opininion of a "whipped dog being scolded"? Really? i did not know I needed to define what a specific fact is for you. That's kind of sad when you think about it, isn't it?

it would have been better if you had just said you got nuthin'...

how many hours now and you only came up with ...nuthin'...sad...perhaps I needed to talk to someone with more brains.. people on other thread were actually able to come up with some concrete examples of where Obama faltered. Would you like for me to share them with you?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
seem the polls?....Bless your little heart....look at you....your one day to shine and such....live it up now, but no cruelty toward the dog, now.....
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>They all shared you opininion of a "whipped dog being scolded"? Really? i did not know I needed to define what a specific fact is for you. That's kind of sad when you think about it, isn't it?

it would have been better if you had just said you got nuthin'...

how many hours now and you only came up with ...nuthin'...sad...perhaps I needed to talk to someone with more brains.. people on other thread were actually able to come up with some concrete examples of where Obama faltered. Would you like for me to share them with you?
sad you can't defend obammys failure. Scalded dog is another way of saying he looked down at the podium and looked UN-presidential. That he did, and the majority said so.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>They are letting the fox investigate the hen house murders again, just like Fast and Furious.
Apparently State Dept finally appointed somebody to investigate. They have not met yet. Report out 60 after, maybe longer. obama won't be President anymore -- Romney's fault

How about that debate last night? al gore claims obama had altitude sickness. And here I thought it was a movie bwahahahahahaha

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
Romney on Obamacare..."Well, i like this and that, from his program, but i would cover the same stuff, with differences i can explain later..."....Wait.....Wha t?.....
Why don't you start saving your coin to pay for medical yourself. Then you will not be subject to obama's "death panel"

Besides nobody read the 2400 page plan.

"Just pass it, we'll fix it later" There's a plan for you.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...Somebody prop me up Obama ask.
Keeps Biden away from press..., he keeps telling the truth about us screwing the middle class.
AARP to President: Don't mention us again...people are bailing in record numbers.
Harry Reid makes up quotes in another attack on Romney...Harry Reid, the liars liar.
obama in Madison WI today. He didn't have that kind of fire last night. obama is like a dog. Safety in numbers. Coward when separated from the pack.
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

On the next Presidental debate, Obama has extreme plans to excell. On all Foreign Policy questions, he will refer the answer to Hillary Clinton that will then step to the podium to answer the question for Obama.
After this last huge embarrassment, he is pulling out all stops.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
obama in Madison WI today. He didn't have that kind of fire last night. obama is like a dog. Safety in numbers. Coward when separated from the pack.
This is getting better and better, now we have the mutant from LV answering El Bimbo's moronic slander :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min IL Principe 357,714
Japan to give Vietnam six ships to boost mariti... 10 min whom might benefit 6
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min ocxz 115,870
News overload pushes stories to wayside 13 min Where did Ebola start 3
Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... 18 min SnuffAGlobalist 12
Ukraine antigovernment protesters remain square... 20 min government of Ukraine 1
Australians Leaders Differ on Russian Role in War 22 min Foo 17
Why do half of Britons not believe in evolution? 2 hr Subduction Zone 120
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,124
•••
•••