Australia returns 48 more Sri Lankan asylum seekers home

Dec 13, 2012 Full story: Colombo Page 19

Dec 13, Perth: Australia today returned home a group of 42 Sri Lankan men involuntarily while another six men have left voluntarily, the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship confirmed.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Now more Asylum seekers will keep coming and what can we do about it?

Keep sending them back till we spend more money and resources we can't afford and yet still more?

I'm not against sending them away but be practical the only way to seal ourselves off would be to cut off all ties with the rest of the world. If, we did that we would die from any number of causes, lack of food, resources, goods etc. If, you think Australia can be self sufficient look at the Supermarket and see where all the goods are coming from, every corner of the earth.

If we just keep sending them away or locking them up but there are 7 Billion people in the world.

Take a two track approach send the illegal's away but learn to break down your barriers of insularity and isolation. Just incase the isolation and deterrent policies don't work.
Underbelly

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Dec 13, 2012
These poor people from poor countries eat a lot
they never see so much foods available and getting free handouts from salvation army and ignorant general public.
You see so many fat sudanese, burmese indian or muslim walking around food courts looking for fast foods with babies in their prams.
Captain Cook

Sri Lanka

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Australian Republic wrote:
Now more Asylum seekers will keep coming and what can we do about it?
Keep sending them back till we spend more money and resources we can't afford and yet still more?
I'm not against sending them away but be practical the only way to seal ourselves off would be to cut off all ties with the rest of the world. If, we did that we would die from any number of causes, lack of food, resources, goods etc. If, you think Australia can be self sufficient look at the Supermarket and see where all the goods are coming from, every corner of the earth.
If we just keep sending them away or locking them up but there are 7 Billion people in the world.
Take a two track approach send the illegal's away but learn to break down your barriers of insularity and isolation. Just incase the isolation and deterrent policies don't work.
Australia should take its rightful place as prison to the rest of the world and accept these people
Like the original Prisoners Of Mother England who settled there tattoo these people as Prisoners Of Sri Lanka , Prisoners Of Afghanistan etc and keep them there
We appreciate the service
Thanks
Tamilan

Besigheim, Germany

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Less populated country like AU must accept migration of TAMILS from overpopulated sri lanka. TAMILS and Aboriginies are the same. TAMILS have much more right to be in AU than Sri lanka. Let all Tamils in and leave SL for muslims and Sinhalese.
cowdungmate

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia should take its rightful place as prison to the rest of the world and accept these people
Like the original Prisoners Of Mother England who settled there tattoo these people as Prisoners Of Sri Lanka , Prisoners Of Afghanistan etc and keep them there
Thanks
America too was a penal colony, why not remake it a prison? Better yet, since Sri Lanka is an island off the coast of India, why doesn't India do the right humanitarian thing and allow them to reside there.
racist r everywhere

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Oh you are so clever!

You can hang your head in shame now (unless you are a dalit and then you should be standing up for your rights).

Untouchability is prompted by the spirit of social exclusion and the belief in purity, contagion and self-righteousness that characterise certain societies. It had, for instance, generally been taken for granted that Dalits pollute people and are at the lowest end of the South Asian society and many a times Dalits were known to have been prevented from engaging in any work other than handling corpses, removing human waste (see “manual scavenging”), dragging away and skinning animal carcasses, tanning leather, making and fixing shoes, washing clothes and execution of criminals.
Government action in India on untouchables - BASICALLY NADA!!: The 1950 national constitution of India legally abolishes the practice of untouchability provides measures for positive discrimination in both educational institutions and public services for Dalits and other social groups who lie within the caste system. These are supplemented by official bodies such as the National Commission for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.

Despite this, instances of prejudice against Dalits still occur in some rural areas, as evidenced by events such as the Kherlanji massacre.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#8 Dec 14, 2012
racist r everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you are so clever!
You can hang your head in shame now (unless you are a dalit and then you should be standing up for your rights).
Untouchability is prompted by the spirit of social exclusion and the belief in purity, contagion and self-righteousness that characterise certain societies. It had, for instance, generally been taken for granted that Dalits pollute people and are at the lowest end of the South Asian society and many a times Dalits were known to have been prevented from engaging in any work other than handling corpses, removing human waste (see “manual scavenging”), dragging away and skinning animal carcasses, tanning leather, making and fixing shoes, washing clothes and execution of criminals.
Government action in India on untouchables - BASICALLY NADA!!: The 1950 national constitution of India legally abolishes the practice of untouchability provides measures for positive discrimination in both educational institutions and public services for Dalits and other social groups who lie within the caste system. These are supplemented by official bodies such as the National Commission for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Despite this, instances of prejudice against Dalits still occur in some rural areas, as evidenced by events such as the Kherlanji massacre.
Untouchability customs are one of the the main reason Tamils are in Sri Lanka.

The Dutch brought Tamils to Sri Lanka to cultivate tobacco and the British brought Tamils to SL to pick tea.

Once these Tamils saw how caste politics were not so prevalent in Sri Lanka, it became an ideal place for them to live, work and succeed without being persecuted for being dalits. An influx of these low caste Indian Tamils is what bolstered the number of Tamils on the Island. So much so that by 1948 there were over 2million of them.

Buste caste is invisible and you can't tell one Tamil from another. And now they all claim they descend from the handful of native Tamils. None admit to being of Indian descent.

So we have 2 million sTamils who all claim they are native and need their own homeland when in reality 80-90% of them came from India between 60-200 years ago.

They want a homeland in Sri Lanka because caste won;t be an issue like it is in India
Tamil Zionist

Richmond Hill, Canada

#9 Dec 14, 2012
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Untouchability customs are one of the the main reason Tamils are in Sri Lanka.
The Dutch brought Tamils to Sri Lanka to cultivate tobacco and the British brought Tamils to SL to pick tea.
Once these Tamils saw how caste politics were not so prevalent in Sri Lanka, it became an ideal place for them to live, work and succeed without being persecuted for being dalits. An influx of these low caste Indian Tamils is what bolstered the number of Tamils on the Island. So much so that by 1948 there were over 2million of them.
Buste caste is invisible and you can't tell one Tamil from another. And now they all claim they descend from the handful of native Tamils. None admit to being of Indian descent.
So we have 2 million sTamils who all claim they are native and need their own homeland when in reality 80-90% of them came from India between 60-200 years ago.
They want a homeland in Sri Lanka because caste won;t be an issue like it is in India
A Sinhala lunatic like you will create stories like this always, but the truth prevails. A British historian has said Sinhalese were once Canibals, there are plenty of evidence even in 21st century on how beastiality is common among the Sinhalese. the 30 years of war against native Tamils and the war criminal charges against Shitlanka is so overwhelming , a crack addict like you will find it hard to prove your point.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Tamil Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>A Sinhala lunatic like you will create stories like this always, but the truth prevails. A British historian has said Sinhalese were once Canibals, there are plenty of evidence even in 21st century on how beastiality is common among the Sinhalese. the 30 years of war against native Tamils and the war criminal charges against Shitlanka is so overwhelming , a crack addict like you will find it hard to prove your point.
I've proved my point quite clearly. You're the one that seems to be confused.

Just look at your post.... what a pile of non-sensical rubbish.

Try again mumbnuts
Captain Cook

Sri Lanka

#11 Dec 14, 2012
cowdungmate wrote:
<quoted text>America too was a penal colony, why not remake it a prison? Better yet, since Sri Lanka is an island off the coast of India, why doesn't India do the right humanitarian thing and allow them to reside there.
America is still a penal colony
But the Australian penal colony is closer to us so it is easier to send our criminals to join the criminals in Australia
Anyhow the matter is closed as the flood gates have been opened and all the Tamil Tigers are now happily moving over there
Thank you very much for your help
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
America is still a penal colony
But the Australian penal colony is closer to us so it is easier to send our criminals to join the criminals in Australia
Anyhow the matter is closed as the flood gates have been opened and all the Tamil Tigers are now happily moving over there
Thank you very much for your help
I'm sure the Aussie Labor Government appreciates the votes. ;)

Even so, European countries will be the first to eventually halt their vast non-Western immigration/asylum programs in order to preserve Western cultural integrity. Multiculturalism is a publicly acknowledged failure in UK, Germany, France after all.

Eurocentric Australia/North America/NZ will then feel more at ease in following suit. The survival urge will one day quash the multicultural (de-Westernization) PC shackles. Preserving one's culture is a non-racist, natural imperative.
Captain Cook

Sri Lanka

#13 Dec 16, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Aussie Labor Government appreciates the votes. ;)
Even so, European countries will be the first to eventually halt their vast non-Western immigration/asylum programs in order to preserve Western cultural integrity. Multiculturalism is a publicly acknowledged failure in UK, Germany, France after all.
Eurocentric Australia/North America/NZ will then feel more at ease in following suit. The survival urge will one day quash the multicultural (de-Westernization) PC shackles. Preserving one's culture is a non-racist, natural imperative.
Too late for that
Tamil Tigers are already in Australia and they will terrorise you into accepting more Tigers and then they will ask for a Tamil speaking state in Australia as a prelude to their own country
All the best of luck and thank you once again for accepting our headaches
fun times ahead ay

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Captain Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for that
Tamil Tigers are already in Australia and they will terrorise you into accepting more Tigers and then they will ask for a Tamil speaking state in Australia as a prelude to their own country
All the best of luck and thank you once again for accepting our headaches
lol, looks like they'll be fighting it out with the Indians and the Muslims who all claim to be "taking over Australia".
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Would have been cheaper to SHOOTEM and bury them at sea happy halal
wikiya

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#16 Dec 16, 2012
These asylum seekers are Tamils. We call them Kallathoonies and world call them boat people. Any way these tamil bastards are menace to the whole world
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Get rid of the pigs
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#18 Dec 17, 2012
10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
Would have been cheaper to SHOOTEM and bury them at sea happy halal
You know Tamils aren't Muslim right.

They are a mixture of Christian and Hindu
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Underbelly wrote:
These poor people from poor countries eat a lot
they never see so much foods available and getting free handouts from salvation army and ignorant general public.
You see so many fat sudanese, burmese indian or muslim walking around food courts looking for fast foods with babies in their prams.
Looking for the 7000 baby bonus and a centrelink pension
SriLankan

Australia

#20 May 5, 2013
First hand information, from a Sri Lankan "Asylum seeker".
I am a fisherman, one of my friends was going to take a group of people to Australia on a boat, he just rang me a day before he left Sri Lanka, asked from me whether I'd like to join the group, wow... that sounds good, I can earn more over there, I said yes, paid 500000 LKR (5000A$), we were stopped in the sea by Sri Lankan Navy, had to bribe them with another 1000A$, still worth, they released us, finally, landed here in few weeks, we were given everything by Aussies, when I was asked why did you come to aussie, I was told not to tell, " to earn more", but I was told to tell them, "War/ genocide/ Asylum" the only English words I knew...
Wow this is a magic... Australia... here I come...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 7 min Brilliant Bolshevik 4,757
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 13 min raider4life 27,921
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Lena 402,362
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 16 min Its all BS 46,453
HANOI: New refinery included in Vietnam's oil s... 19 min sun power 1
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 34 min harminder 53,553
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Skany Mother 120,624
More from around the web