Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,024
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72139 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Key to the perfect egg cream is the order of the ingredients....90% of the servers here get it wrong
I had one at Katz's deli (Harry Met Sally) and it was not bad at all.

But the corn beef and pastrami were even better!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72140 Apr 21, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic.
The other day you told us in 'Who is Allah thread' that reincarnation doesn't exist.
I have pointed out to you when you said once you were a disciple of the Nazarene (LOL), and you answered reincarnation doesn't exist like many other mumbo jumbo things in the Vedas.
But then, all this happened when you tried to act as an atheist who follows Science,(although I found you to be a bit clumsy and forced). Later on, you stopped your commedy and re-started to re-believe what you denied.
What is more stupid of all that is the fact you claimed you have some powers that allow you to have visions of your past, but yet you couldn't stop the cycle of deny and affirm the same subject.
That's only one of the problems with being a liar....it's get very hard to keep one's stories straight. Good observations!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72141 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You will need to do your own basic research to learn the language of the intelligentsia.

It is never too late to catch up with adults.

Yeah, right!

So, you don't know the meaning of the ego and the meaning of the term ego is not what the intellectuals think it is.....

Are you aware of the fact there are 6 individual egos and one collective ego in a person?

Anyway, what's cooking for lunch, dear Uncle?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72142 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
For me everyday is a holiday......
I think it is well known that gay men love holidays (and parades).

Anything that has a theme.

It allows them to express themselves and be flamboyant.

Does that sound familiar?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72143 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, nothing of that sort.
The mechanism at work is quite different and not what you think it is......
Those experiencing illusions and/or hallucinations often do perceive them as reality.

So your response is expected.

In fact I'd be surprised if you admitted it.

Location hidden

#72144 Apr 21, 2014
DID I EVER DENY REBIRTH DURING MY BRIEF STINT AS AN ATHEIST?

NO.

I simply said on many occasions during my short affair with atheism that was more of an experiment tan anything else that the disembodied EM field with its sentient patterns may either;

1) Scatter, or

2) Merge with the external force fields or with any natural object, or

3) merge with the consciousness-force of a living person.

So, I have never denied rebirth.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72145 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool - next time my channel changer seizes up I know who to call
Good one!

At least these fellows are good for something.

Location hidden

#72146 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I think it is well known that gay men love holidays (and parades).

Anything that has a theme.

It allows them to express themselves and be flamboyant.

Does that sound familiar?
Aw shucks, Uncle,

It's evident to me since long that you're lusting after me and even your vibes convey the same info.

Get over it.

Ok, then.

Location hidden

#72147 Apr 21, 2014
That a disembodied sentient field can enter a living being to enjoy life in the possessed body is known to those with yogic experience.

Location hidden

#72148 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Those experiencing illusions and/or hallucinations often do perceive them as reality.

So your response is expected.

In fact I'd be surprised if you admitted it.
As usual, your comprehension skills are way below par.

I asked you to tell me about the working mechanism of illusion/hallucination.

There's nothing like illusion/hallucination since you can't image anything that does not exist either in part, or as scattered parts, or as a whole - did you understand this much, or shall I simply it for you?.

In yoga, illusion/hallucination are well known phenomena and have a different meaning and besides the yogis know the root mechanism at work.

So, what is the working mechanism of illusion/hallucination?

Location hidden

#72149 Apr 21, 2014
EVERYTHING EXISTS

Everything that one think of, sees, hears, smells or tastes exists in nature or in the being either in part, or as scattered parts, or as a whole and so one cannot imagine anything that does not exist.

Location hidden

#72150 Apr 21, 2014
ONE CANNOT IMAGINE ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST

A person may conjure up in his mind an image of a bizarre beast with a human head, a bird's body and the claws of a crocodile and get a bizarre picture of an unnatural entity but a little deeper thought will reveal that every part of this imagined beast - its human head, its bird's body and its crocodile's claws - is a part of reality and that the parts have simply being arranged in a bizarre combination or in an unnatural manner which as a whole does not correspond to any beast in nature but remember that each part of this bizarre beast actually exists as parts of different creatures and in this sense the imagination is not false.

Location hidden

#72151 Apr 21, 2014
STEFANO - A LIAR

Hi Jealous and Intellectually Inferior and Impoverished Stefano,

Can you please show me where I ever said that Sri Aurobindo spoke with a Brit accent and then some so-called evidence proved just the opposite or provide me with the evidence about Aurobindo's alleged Indian accent.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72152 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
In other news.....
Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/04/20/kra...
I bet Apu and Huggy have both had a bad wiener or two in their lives.

And some with cheese!

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72153 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really displaying more of your brainless riff raff nature, dear Uncle :)
1) When did I ever say that I can light up a room?
All I said was that during a yogic experience involving the dynamic descent into my body of the higher consciounsess-force that there appears a radiance of golden color on my body that can be seen by anyone but this radiance is not intense to light up a room....
Fair to say you're more of a night light?!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#72154 Apr 21, 2014
HERE'S THE PROOF THAT AUROBINDO SPOKE WITH A BRIT ACCENT

"The laughter continued. I felt a bubbling in my stomach. A buoying of my spirits, you see. Suddenly the voice says (low),“What is it you wish, my child?” It had the accent of a high Englishman. Here I am from Brooklyn. I said,“Oh my god (my father was a rebel)… God is an Englishman.” I thought,“What am I gonna say to God?” I pinched myself. I said,“Jesus, I’m making this up in my head.” No, it was real. I’m awake and this is happening.

(note: Sri Aurobindo used to speak with a British accent because he was educated in England from the age of seven to twenty-one.)"

- Sgt. John Kelly of the US Army (Easy Company, 276th Infantry Regiment, 70th Infantry)

The above extract has been taken from the article:

"Sri Aurobindo’s interaction with an American soldier during World War II"

Google.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72155 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Liar
On the Allah thread you used to post moment by moment your routines such as Sandalwood baths and meditation in the early hours of the morning...
The more inconsistencies, the more I think I'm wasting my time.

:))

I may have to disown this nephew of mine.

He's already out of my will.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72156 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not a magician but an occultist who knew about the subtle energy fields that underlie the field of gross energy and he knew through his occult training how to manipulate these subtle energy fields and how to make them impact gross material phenomena.
So you only draw the line at him being the son of god?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72157 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really speaking, a true yogi discards every vestige of ancestral faith which was Jewish in case of Jesus.
Jesus did not establish Christianity - his disciples did.
A yogi has nothing to do with religion or book or ancestral inheritance.
The shxt you believe is as crazy as any religion I ever heard of.

And that includes Mormons and Scientologists.

All due respect of course.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72158 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to his stupid disciples who interred his body in a Jewish grave.
Maybe all the Christian cemeteries were full.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workers at Samsung's cell phone factory in Bac ... 7 min CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
Protest broke out in Bahr Dar City ,North Ethiopia 10 min Titanic 6
Voices From The Ghosts of Vietnam Are Being Hea... 10 min CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 3
New expresway to Ho Chi Minh City opens ahead o... 12 min CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
Australian woman charged with murder of 8 children 14 min Fourth generation 1
Greek lawmaker alleges bribery attempt in presi... 15 min Mcd 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min bmz 391,485
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 42 min NoMo 27,001
More from around the web