Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,140
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48527 Feb 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: it is obvious that, there is no medicine on earth. that can make you, heal all your lies. and that is not! a quotation from Looke. and there is not need, to even try to heal the truth. if it ain't truly broke, then don't try to fix it with your medicine or anything else.

and your being an md, with the more subtle than any other beast of the field. does not mean, anything to G-D here in TheTorah Happening. your just another looser, claiming to be a success with that same old devil again.
Yeah. Yeah. Blah blah blah. More crazy rantings.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48528 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Yeah. Blah blah blah. More crazy rantings.
rabbee; yes! i, agree. your rantings are, antiG-D crazy. is there a reason you do not wish to admit, why you are talking and writting just like the devil? and that you are filled, with such antiG-D crap for brains. in all of your, antiG-D indoctrinated education.

does not your profession, depend on the devil making people sick, for your vacationing in jamaica? or does not your idolitary, understand how it really works. if not for the works of the devil, you would be out of a good paying job.

Location hidden

#48529 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee; yes! i, agree. your rantings are, antiG-D crazy. is there a reason you do not wish to admit, why you are talking and writting just like the devil? and that you are filled, with such antiG-D crap for brains. in all of your, antiG-D indoctrinated education.

does not your profession, depend on the devil making people sick, for your vacationing in jamaica? or does not your idolitary, understand how it really works. if not for the works of the devil, you would be out of a good paying job.
What does the devil write like exactly? Because your claim to be god sounds like that of a satanist.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48531 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the devil write like exactly? Because your claim to be god sounds like that of a satanist.
rabbee: i shall not even beguin, to claim to be G-D. though my time of appointment, is ever nearer.

but take a look at everything you wrote, as you can see it is not of G-D, from G-D or for G-D.

not am i basing, any claim on what i say. nor on anything, you say. but merely on what G-D, actually came and said to me. it is not nor was ever my idea, to be G-D'S Son.

i do not get a choice of WHO My PARENT IS, any more than you get to choose who your's are.

everything that G-D, gave for me to say. is all verifiable in Scripture. but nothing you say, can be verified in Scripture. other than your fantacizing, as the subtle beast commands.

and in all of your words, there is not one thing holy among them.

Location hidden

#48532 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: i shall not even beguin, to claim to be G-D. though my time of appointment, is ever nearer.

but take a look at everything you wrote, as you can see it is not of G-D, from G-D or for G-D.

not am i basing, any claim on what i say. nor on anything, you say. but merely on what G-D, actually came and said to me. it is not nor was ever my idea, to be G-D'S Son.

i do not get a choice of WHO My PARENT IS, any more than you get to choose who your's are.

everything that G-D, gave for me to say. is all verifiable in Scripture. but nothing you say, can be verified in Scripture. other than your fantacizing, as the subtle beast commands.

and in all of your words, there is not one thing holy among them.
Nor in yours. lol
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48533 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't offer a reason why your cult figure (Jesus) is any less delusional than mine (Homer).
I would think you would have a lifetime of reflection behind you to answer this most obvious question.
Homer: "The simple believes everything, but the prudent gives thought to his steps..."
Again, YOU belong to a CULT called Judaism. As your masters have said, not even Moses would recognize the things that are attributed to him. The words of your masters underscore the CULTIC and CORRUPT nature of Judaism.

Once again, in your mind, the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe.

Am I expecting too much because I expect you to understand those words? It seems that way. Make the link.

Finally, YOU do not have the connections or the intellect to ask me any question that I cannot answer and surely even YOU should know this by now.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48534 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, YOU belong to a CULT called Judaism. As your masters have said, not even Moses would recognize the things that are attributed to him. The words of your masters underscore the CULTIC and CORRUPT nature of Judaism.
Once again, in your mind, the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe.
Am I expecting too much because I expect you to understand those words? It seems that way. Make the link.
Finally, YOU do not have the connections or the intellect to ask me any question that I cannot answer and surely even YOU should know this by now.
So you can't offer a reason why your cult figure (Jesus) is any less delusional than mine (Homer Simpson).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48535 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't offer a reason why your cult figure (Jesus) is any less delusional than mine (Homer Simpson).
Only people of your intellectual capacity would make the comparison that you are making.

I can assure you that as STUPID as your masters are there are some who would not purse your foolish path.

Finally, YOU can continue to be believe that Homer Simpson is real. Understand this Judahite YOU shall BOW down to Jesus and I am UNCONDITIONALLY guaranteeing you that this SHALL happen and your masters shall do likewise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48536 Feb 4, 2013
Judahite, given your limitations purse=PURSUE
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48537 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles, I want you to read with understanding. I want you to note why neither you nor your masters are of the ilk of Einstein. Note the genius, Mr. Jenny.

http://www.einsteinandreligion.com/einsteinon...

Question--"You accept the historical existence of Jesus?"

Einstein--"UNQUESTIONABLY . NO ONE read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. NO MYTH is filled with such life. How DIFFERENT, for instance, is the impression which we receive from an account of legendary heroes of antiquity like Theseus. Theseus and other heroes of his type LACK the authentic vitality of Jesus."

What is the meaning of UNQUESTIONABLY, dear Frijoles?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48538 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU willing to accept the words of your master? Typically you do even when a moron would reject their BS.

Does your master,Maimonides, accept the existence of Jesus? If not explain his words.

"Maimonides (Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon) lamented the pains that Jews felt as a result of new faiths that attempted to supplant Judaism, specifically Christianity and Islam. Referring to Jesus, he wrote:
Even Jesus the Nazarene who imagined that he would be Messiah and was killed by the court, was already prophesied by Daniel. So that it was said,“And the members of the outlaws of your nation would be carried to make a (prophetic) vision stand. And they stumbled”(Daniel 11.14). Because, is there a greater stumbling-block than this one? So that all of the prophets spoke that the Messiah redeems Israel, and saves them, and gathers their banished ones, and strengthens their commandments. And this one caused (nations) to destroy Israel by sword, and to scatter their remnant, and to humiliate them, and to exchange the Torah, and to make the majority of the world err to serve a divinity besides God.[47

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism%27s_view...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48539 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Note your words and link them to what follows.

"An unusual and important find was discovered at the archaeological excavation of Ancient Tiberias being carried out at a site on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.

To their great surprise, a group of young people who were participating in the dig discovered a rare coin. On the front of the coin can be seen a somewhat blurred image of Jesus, while on the back, the words in Greek “Jesus the Messiah King of Kings” are engraved very clearly. This coin is one of a series of coins that were issued in Constantinople (present day Istanbul) in celebration of the First Millennium of Jesus' birth."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/A...

Finally, you are no match.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48540 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe.

I have asked them, Frijoles, given that you were AFRAID to ask. See their answers in my previous posts.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48541 Feb 4, 2013
I wish not to bruise your head anymore for today. Talk to your husband and sleep well when you retire dear Frijoles.

Location hidden

#48542 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people of your intellectual capacity would make the comparison that you are making.
I can assure you that as STUPID as your masters are there are some who would not purse your foolish path.
Finally, YOU can continue to be believe that Homer Simpson is real. Understand this Judahite YOU shall BOW down to Jesus and I am UNCONDITIONALLY guaranteeing you that this SHALL happen and your masters shall do likewise.
Silly child, I never said Homer was real

All i asked was that you prove that your delusion figure was any less fictitious than my delusion figure

You dont think very clearly, do you.

Location hidden

#48543 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"An unusual and important find was discovered at the archaeological excavation of Ancient Tiberias being carried out at a site on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
To their great surprise, a group of young people who were participating in the dig discovered a rare coin. On the front of the coin can be seen a somewhat blurred image of Jesus, while on the back, the words in Greek “Jesus the Messiah King of Kings” are engraved very clearly. This coin is one of a series of coins that were issued in Constantinople (present day Istanbul) in celebration of the First Millennium of Jesus' birth."
All that demonstrates to me is that back then their array of delusions were limited due to the lack of proliferation of TV

I have a T shirt with Homer on it. Therefore he is. Has to be. He is on the T shirt.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48544 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
All that demonstrates to me is that back then their array of delusions were limited due to the lack of proliferation of TV
I have a T shirt with Homer on it. Therefore he is. Has to be. He is on the T shirt.
Much love from JJ i.e. Jesus and Jamaica.

My point has been made.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

#48545 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, there are postage stamps with Homer's image.
no one no where

Santa Barbara, CA

#48546 Feb 4, 2013
the messianic jew can always move to jordan, syria, iraq, iran, or turkey for more freedom of religion.

Location hidden

#48547 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Much love from JJ i.e. Jesus and Jamaica.
My point has been made.
You are a legend in your own legion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo-Kinshasa: Amid Fresh Violence, 'Presence ... 7 min neshal 1
UK Minister meets with Tamil diaspora to discus... 7 min Punc spotter 87
Puerto Rico judge upholds gay marriage ban 7 min Walter 49
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 9 min Prada or Nada 1,588
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 12 min INC - Iglesia Ni ... 20
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists 15 min Ainu 59
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 19 min Harina 3,503
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min Syriana 379,648

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE