Afghan teen stabs U.S. soldier to death

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salon

Senior U.S. military officials say an Afghan teenager has killed an American soldier in eastern Afghanistan by stabbing him in the neck.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
HenryPat

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Maybe a mutually satisfactory solution would be that every time one of our guys are killed by friendly forces, we go select an Afghani or Pakastani local police or military person and publicly execute them the same way...we are not accomplishing anything over there so bring the troops home.......
Ntsizwa African

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American army, Asian are people too not animals. USA dont forget that Asian people are nt world enemies. USA leave out Asia
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Ntsizwa African wrote:
American army, Asian are people too not animals. USA dont forget that Asian people are nt world enemies. USA leave out Asia
YAWN
fudgee70

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

HenryPat wrote:
Maybe a mutually satisfactory solution would be that every time one of our guys are killed by friendly forces, we go select an Afghani or Pakastani local police or military person and publicly execute them the same way...we are not accomplishing anything over there so bring the troops home.......
How about all the innocent men women and children US army have killed. I am sorry for that soldier and his family from the reports I've seen he was playing with children. The west are always sticking their noses in other countries business an killing millions of innocent civilians so when an innocent good soldier gets killed go after the government don't blame the Afghans ur government sent them there fool.
Got2Babttrway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

We are gonna die from nuclear weapons and marijuana is still not legal? FML
MR KiM will have me personally to deal with if he makes us miss the next season of "THE WALKING DEAD".
Another NSA spy

Warrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

so?
Drunk American stabs Army Veteran 70 times!
Republicans want to spare him the death.
http://news.sky.com/story/1112133/man-stabbed...
".. Dale "Bugsy" Wakefield has been charged with attempted murder and other counts after being arrested after the attack outside the Doylestown train station in Pennsylvania.

George Mohr, 71, remains in a critical condition after being found with dozens of stab wounds at 2.30am on Wednesday.

A motorist spotted the victim and called for help..."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••