Spain extradites Djindjic killer

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: BBC News 18

A court in Spain has approved the extradition of a man convicted of killing former Serbian Prime Minister Zoran Djindjic in 2003.

Full Story
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
It's about time!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Did the guy get a Medal?

“Strahdsky pig in sava pink”

Since: Feb 09

ServianCetnik in pink

#3 Jan 2, 2013
he assassinated a pro-Western prime minister...which says a lot about mongolian mentality of majority serbs....
Horizon

Slovenia

#4 Jan 2, 2013
blimey wrote:
he assassinated a pro-Western prime minister...which says a lot about mongolian mentality of majority serbs....
albanians had mongolian mentality history and dna
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Djindic was a Quisling and a Coward,the only thing that surprised me is he wasn't shot before.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Djindic was a Quisling and a Coward,the only thing that surprised me is he wasn't shot before.
most of you serians are sick in head except Djindjic and others.
nothing new

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Jan 2, 2013
In Serbia killers and criminals are respected and seen as heroes.
Here Is The Truth

Madliena, Malta

#8 Jan 2, 2013
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

Here are the people who albanian talibans respect and view as heroes, nothing but scum who chop off the heads of people and trade their organs
nothing new

Hamilton, Canada

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>most of you serians are sick in head except Djindjic and others.
For a thousand times Dickhead i am English and i know a Quisling and a Coward when i smell one,and Djindjic was both.
Here Is The Truth

Sliema, Malta

#11 Jan 2, 2013
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

List of albanian war criminals wanted by international justice, search section of the site called: KLA Killers
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is The Truth wrote:
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
List of albanian war criminals wanted by international justice, search section of the site called: KLA Killers
Same sort of depraved savages as we saw in Libya and now in Syria,they all have one thing in common,they enjoy hacking heads of people then posing for a photo,and one other thing they all had Nato backing them up.
Here Is The Truth

Madliena, Malta

#13 Jan 2, 2013
I don't know why mutilation of a body brings so much satisfaction to taliban vermin. It must be some crazy islamic belief that body's spirit won't rest in peace if its parts are dismembered or some sh..t like that.
nothing new

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Talking of crazy beliefs :)

Serb kills mother for “casting spell on him”
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes-article.ph...
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is The Truth wrote:
I don't know why mutilation of a body brings so much satisfaction to taliban vermin. It must be some crazy islamic belief that body's spirit won't rest in peace if its parts are dismembered or some sh..t like that.
No i don't believe its an Islamic belief,its the Saalafist head cases who think like that,and in the case of the KLA probably mentaly disturbed animals.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No i don't believe its an Islamic belief,its the Saalafist head cases who think like that,and in the case of the KLA probably mentaly disturbed animals.
servians have a mental problem since 1389
N I 4 N I

Sliema, Malta

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Man this buffalo sicko is obsessed with 1389. I bet he even masturbates on that number, has the fetish for numbers you know. Laugh
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Man this buffalo sicko is obsessed with 1389. I bet he even masturbates on that number, has the fetish for numbers you know. Laugh
that is your servian mythological year od disaster. you servian slaves are all alike. this is your fetish:1389. keep it for another 600 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 5 min Pesky Mothers Pimp 1,993
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min TEA 1,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 70,062
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 9 min Becky 143
WaPo: Cuba should not be rewarded for denying f... 11 min WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Contents of 1901 Boston time capsule revealed 14 min Alan 2
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 15 min love_spell 22,997
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Rasputin 378,155

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE