Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania

Jul 13, 2010 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: smarkos.blogspot.com

The Albanians of FYROM are seeking to joint Albania! "The exchange of land between Kosovo and Serbia is a risky proposition for all countries in the region," says the Albanian newspaper in FYROM.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of3,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>piss off greeks..we dont want your help..macedonia will never be split...turkey will make sure of it and the jihadists who are taking it over..as an albo i dont want anything to do with whatever is called macedonia...move on,its not going to make albania bigger nor macedonia smaller,what comes next...call on your bankrupt donkey brains for other options,may help i suppose.
my only hope is for you fake european greeks to pay for your crimess against albanian nation if sth contributes to this end will make my day..
you thing that Greece nead help for you?????this is big idiotic!!!!!just look the fact...40% of fyrom people is albanian!!!!!Greece help the albanian...how???600.000 albanian working in Greece!!!!!!you help Greece or Greece the albanian????about or economy is good dont worry.......
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

makedonian old coins here!!!!
http://macedonia-evidence.org/documentation.h... so....who is makedonian????
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

fyrom is kleptoman nation,with albanian future!!!!!
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Mithridates VI wrote:
Join with Albania, the dream of all the oppressed poor albanians who are kept down with violence and nazistic methods by the FYROM's authorities.
Instead these people be allowed to visit their families in Albania, they are kept under surveillance, because they 'count' as FYROM citizens in statistics but they are 'Albanian-gypsies' for the high - class 'fake macedonians'.
The usual start of a fight in FYROM is the phrase written on walls and yelled in the streets:
"Za shiptare gazna comora"
"The albanians to the gas chambers"
Who said that nazism is dead? From the african 'banana-republics' to the european 'Mecca of Drugs and Prostitution', nazism is on the loose.
Albanians do not deserve this treatment from FYRom.
Actually the modern Greeks have nothing to be proud for. They forget that the freedom they got from Ottoman rule was a present from Albanians. Souliots and other Albanians Epiriots did the "Greek" revolution and set the Greece free. This is the truth and you dirty big mouth greeks is better to shut up as you got no moral and historical rights to speak about.

“the pros and cons”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
fyrom is kleptoman nation,with albanian future!!!!!
i never heard albanians of macedonia wanting to be part of albania....i would be shockingly surprised to know otherwise....i thought they would rather be with turkey,if u know what i mean.lets get it straight....no albanian government is able to influence or gives a damn about what happens beyond its borders.....the challenge or resistance to join albania comes more from albanians than macedonians themselves....if u greeks believe we will do the job for u u are gravely mistaken.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>i never heard albanians of macedonia wanting to be part of albania....i would be shockingly surprised to know otherwise....i thought they would rather be with turkey,if u know what i mean.lets get it straight....no albanian government is able to influence or gives a damn about what happens beyond its borders.....the challenge or resistance to join albania comes more from albanians than macedonians themselves....if u greeks believe we will do the job for u u are gravely mistaken.
we dont nead too do the <<job>> for us!just i say some fact......40% of fyrom people is albanian......
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the modern Greeks have nothing to be proud for. They forget that the freedom they got from Ottoman rule was a present from Albanians. Souliots and other Albanians Epiriots did the "Greek" revolution and set the Greece free. This is the truth and you dirty big mouth greeks is better to shut up as you got no moral and historical rights to speak about.
realy???we dont have nothing too be proud???????if we dont have we,who have???you????
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

“the pros and cons”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

<quoted text>we dont nead too do the <<job>> for us!just i say some fact......40% of fyrom people is albanian......
40% of greeks live in america, germany, australia, then what?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>
look the free encyclopedia for Greece......then you tell me if we have some thing too be proud!!!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>40% of greeks live in america, germany, australia, then what?
yes....but this country is fuel democratic......and not like fyrom!!!!!so simple....
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>i never heard albanians of macedonia wanting to be part of albania....i would be shockingly surprised to know otherwise....i thought they would rather be with turkey,if u know what i mean.lets get it straight....no albanian government is able to influence or gives a damn about what happens beyond its borders.....the challenge or resistance to join albania comes more from albanians than macedonians themselves....if u greeks believe we will do the job for u u are gravely mistaken.
if you realy thing that Greece nead help from albanian,this is big idiotic...why?because Greece they stop all the time fyrom too joint the NATO,EUROPE.....we have the power too make this country too stop the idiotic myth...about makedonism!!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>40% of greeks live in america, germany, australia, then what?
old makedonian coins here!!!!!!
http://macedonia-evidence.org/documetation.ht...
TONI ZED

Lower Templestowe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

<quoted text>you thing that Greece nead help for you?????this is big idiotic!!!!!just look the fact...40% of fyrom people is albanian!!!!!Greece help the albanian...how???600.000 albanian working in Greece!!!!!!you help Greece or Greece the albanian????about or economy is good dont worry.......
HEY idiot the reason there are 1,500,000 albanians in fake ass-hellass not 600,000 as you b#llsh!t is that you greeks are lazy and don't want to work , thats why your broke and now owned by GERMANY ! 30+ year in the EU , what a joke you are !
agron

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

FYROM is 80% dardanian land, 12% Thracian land and 8% macedonian land, so even geographically speaking FYROM has no right to be called MACEDONIA cuz Skopje or Skupi "Shkop"-in Albainan language, was the old capital old dardania and even under Byzant epmire and ottoman Empire Skopje was always part of dardania. Slavs in macededonia are not macedonian people but slavs (even though some of them might have old macedonian geneses, but this does not makes them macedonians). Albanians in FYROM are not 25.17% as FYROM 2002 census showed to us or 28.4% as FYROM 2009 statistic senter showed, but we are at least 35% in FYROM and soon we will claim the unification with ALBANIA! Albania is one and FYROM is a fake country.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

TONI ZED wrote:
<quoted text> HEY idiot the reason there are 1,500,000 albanians in fake ass-hellass not 600,000 as you b#llsh!t is that you greeks are lazy and don't want to work , thats why your broke and now owned by GERMANY ! 30+ year in the EU , what a joke you are !
lets see some fact....Greece is in NATO..you not!!!Greece is in EUROPE you not!!!!Greece is in EUROZONE you not!!!Greece have the most big economy on this area (Greek economy per year is 332 billion $!!!!!fyrom??10-15$)17.000.000 tourist visit Greece every year!!!!4.000 tanker boats belongs too Greek people!!!!about the Germany???is the one of the best friend of Greece!!why?because we are member...because Greece buy from Germany 170 leopard 2 hell.....6 submarine U 214.......AND SOON THE EUROFIGHTER!!!!!3.000.000 German tourist visit Greece every year!!!!about you?????namibia vs fyrom 1-0!!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

agron wrote:
FYROM is 80% dardanian land, 12% Thracian land and 8% macedonian land, so even geographically speaking FYROM has no right to be called MACEDONIA cuz Skopje or Skupi "Shkop"-in Albainan language, was the old capital old dardania and even under Byzant epmire and ottoman Empire Skopje was always part of dardania. Slavs in macededonia are not macedonian people but slavs (even though some of them might have old macedonian geneses, but this does not makes them macedonians). Albanians in FYROM are not 25.17% as FYROM 2002 census showed to us or 28.4% as FYROM 2009 statistic senter showed, but we are at least 35% in FYROM and soon we will claim the unification with ALBANIA! Albania is one and FYROM is a fake country.
true!!!!!thanks...agron!!!!!!
agron

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

Winultimate7 wrote:
idiot you can only persuate yourself with what you wrote?! WTF?! How stupid people can be, however thats not you fall, a SERV will always be a SERv and he will always speak for others issues. remeber serv youre dying so dont speak for us try to work for your loser coutnry ;)
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

fyrom is kleptoman nation....with albanian future!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kozáni, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

fyrom is kleptoman nation..chicken stealer.........with albanian future!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of3,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••