Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania

Jul 13, 2010 Full story: smarkos.blogspot.com 3,072

The Albanians of FYROM are seeking to joint Albania! "The exchange of land between Kosovo and Serbia is a risky proposition for all countries in the region," says the Albanian newspaper in FYROM.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2383 Nov 17, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>You a a very small person to decide about the international affairs.
No, you and your compatriots are vere very small to think that you can steal something that doesn't belong to you and that Greeks will allow you to do that.
Very big mistake of you.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2384 Nov 17, 2012
NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you and your compatriots are vere very small to think that you can steal something that doesn't belong to you and that Greeks will allow you to do that.
Very big mistake of you.
your servian falty presumption is absolutely wrong, as usual. I am not either Albanian or Kosovar. I am of AustroHungarian and Jewish origin. But I am in USA, you dummy servo.

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2385 Nov 17, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>your servian falty presumption is absolutely wrong, as usual. I am not either Albanian or Kosovar. I am of AustroHungarian and Jewish origin. But I am in USA, you dummy servo.
I think we have a problem of understanding!!!!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#2386 Nov 17, 2012
NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we have a problem of understanding!!!!
He just can't believe anyone can love Serbs or sympathize with us. He also thinks that Serbs here are changing their proxy and location to post pro-Serb words of support and friendship.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#2387 Nov 17, 2012
HELLFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
ante kai gamisou kourva
I don`t understand the Gypsy language, try some European.

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2388 Nov 18, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t understand the Gypsy language, try some European.
Don't you understand the oldest European language?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2389 Nov 18, 2012
NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand the oldest European language?
the servoslave language since 1389

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2390 Nov 18, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>the servoslave language since 1389
OK whatever you say...)))
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2391 Nov 18, 2012
NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
OK whatever you say...)))
servoslave language since 1389 in servoslavia
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#2392 Nov 18, 2012
Just like the lating and black vote joined hands so must we. If Albanian and Macedonian people join hands as equals the Greeks would loose their minds. Why? Because thand they will have Bulgaria as their only "true" ally sorta. Making them more humble and our people more deserving of some love. Lets join hand and show them how love makes and hate breaks nations.
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servoslave language since 1389 in servoslavia
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#2393 Nov 18, 2012
peace and love wrote:
Just like the lating and black vote joined hands so must we. If Albanian and Macedonian people join hands as equals the Greeks would loose their minds. Why? Because thand they will have Bulgaria as their only "true" ally sorta. Making them more humble and our people more deserving of some love. Lets join hand and show them how love makes and hate breaks nations.<quoted text>
YUGOSLAVIAN CORRUPTED FKN COMMIE==>>ALL THE GREEKS WANT IS TO KEEP YOUR SLAVIC HANDS OFF==>>HELLENIC NAMES!HELLENIC SYMBOLS!HELLENIC HISTORY!HELLENIC HEROES&HELLENIC LAND!!==>>THE MUSLIM TURKOALBANIANS IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT OURS!!
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#2394 Nov 18, 2012
Mithridates VI wrote:
Join with Albania, the dream of all the oppressed poor albanians who are kept down with violence and nazistic methods by the FYROM's authorities.
Instead these people be allowed to visit their families in Albania, they are kept under surveillance, because they 'count' as FYROM citizens in statistics but they are 'Albanian-gypsies' for the high - class 'fake macedonians'.
The usual start of a fight in FYROM is the phrase written on walls and yelled in the streets:
"Za shiptare gazna comora"
"The albanians to the gas chambers"
Who said that nazism is dead? From the african 'banana-republics' to the european 'Mecca of Drugs and Prostitution', nazism is on the loose.
Albanians do not deserve this treatment from FYRom.
Are you alwright in your head?
I was not shore you were normal, so I am asking,
whats wrong man? Where do you get this crupy info., from?
its wrong to create your scenarion of things, and send it on this foroom.
But fear not. Albos are free to go to Albania.
Nobody is stoping them.
Unless they do something wrong and Albanian guard stop them
cross the border.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2395 Nov 18, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alwright in your head?
I was not shore you were normal, so I am asking,
whats wrong man? Where do you get this crupy info., from?
its wrong to create your scenarion of things, and send it on this foroom.
But fear not. Albos are free to go to Albania.
Nobody is stoping them.
Unless they do something wrong and Albanian guard stop them
cross the border.
no change of bordrs in Europe at this time.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#2396 Nov 19, 2012
NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand the oldest European language?
The oldest? lol! Where did you get that?
Ariston

Southbury, CT

#2398 Nov 19, 2012
OKAY

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2399 Nov 19, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
The oldest? lol! Where did you get that?
Hellenic and Chinese are the oldest languages in the world!!!
Look it up...
Greeks forging history

Europe

#2400 Nov 19, 2012
Not a single Epirus or Macedonian COIN , is the name Hellass or Greek!
-
Epiriots and Macedonians had their own language, and invented Alexandrian language, which was a trade/register language, similar like in all meditarian sea.(like English today)
-
it has nothing to do whith Greeks, infact Greeks talked different, but was forced to talk Alexandrian language by Macedonians.
-
So why are you Greeks jumping like a monkeys for??
You have nothing of proof in the language!!!!!!!
-
Greek closest language family, is Arameic from mideleast. Indo-iranian branch.
-
More then half of Greek language is foreign words, only 15% of words are indo-European.
-
This is clear evidence that Greeks don't even belong in Europe.
-
Like Greek ancient historians say, everything in Greece is from Africa and Persia, even the people.
-
Greeks got extinct atleast two times in history, but somehow modern grek gypsies(Albanians, slav, Turks forced Greek language) think they are ancient Greeks??
-
Stupid bastardized seaGypsies

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#2401 Nov 19, 2012
Greeks forging history wrote:
Not a single Epirus or Macedonian COIN , is the name Hellass or Greek!
-
Epiriots and Macedonians had their own language, and invented Alexandrian language, which was a trade/register language, similar like in all meditarian sea.(like English today)
-
it has nothing to do whith Greeks, infact Greeks talked different, but was forced to talk Alexandrian language by Macedonians.
-
So why are you Greeks jumping like a monkeys for??
You have nothing of proof in the language!!!!!!!
-
Greek closest language family, is Arameic from mideleast. Indo-iranian branch.
-
More then half of Greek language is foreign words, only 15% of words are indo-European.
-
This is clear evidence that Greeks don't even belong in Europe.
-
Like Greek ancient historians say, everything in Greece is from Africa and Persia, even the people.
-
Greeks got extinct atleast two times in history, but somehow modern grek gypsies(Albanians, slav, Turks forced Greek language) think they are ancient Greeks??
-
Stupid bastardized seaGypsies
Stupid lobotomized Mother Tereza!!!!!!!!
Greeks forging history

Europe

#2402 Nov 19, 2012
Hallo miss semitic Macedonia

answer the question!
Greeks forging history

Europe

#2403 Nov 19, 2012
Questions

defend your gypsie compatriots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 4 min Dander 726
Labour MP Luciana Berger was a victim of online... 5 min Dutch expat 9
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 5 min kjw51 209
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Faith 391,343
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Grau 119,650
Azerbaijani president receives Speaker of Serbi... 25 min Turk707 11
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 31 min Oliver Cromwell 3,019
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 hr uiha 26,971
More from around the web