Afghan senators want 'friendship' axed from France pact

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: coolncrazy | Full story: www.brecorder.com

Afghanistan's senate voted to cut the word "friendship" from a pact with France because Islamic texts say it cannot be used to describe relations between Muslims and infidels, senators said on Tuesday.

"Some senators said that based on Sharia rulings we cannot use the word friendship with infidels, so after voting the word friendship was replaced with relationship," Senator Zahra Sharifi told AFP.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#1 Oct 3, 2012
In response France should cut the word "Afghanistan" from this pact.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Crazy were you at your Komsomol youth camp or kolhoz.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Moscow, Russia

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Hello to you too.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Well hello. Seen any ukrainkas dancing around in Moscow. How about those polaks at Smolensk.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Moscow, Russia

#5 Oct 3, 2012
No, Ukraine is not an interesting topic today and Poland is absolutely not a topic. Georgia is a topic. Dancing good.
Giovanni

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Saakashvili e' morto.

He's coming to America to join the law firm of Dewey, Beatem & Howe.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Since Afghanistan is ungrateful to French soldiers in Afghanistan, French soldiers should pack up and leave. Same with all the other unwanted Western troops.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Oct 3, 2012
These people are so crazy there in no word in English language to describe them. On the other hand my native language has many. Western powers should get out and et these losers kill each other until they get tired.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#9 Oct 3, 2012
coolncrazy wrote:
No, Ukraine is not an interesting topic today and Poland is absolutely not a topic. Georgia is a topic. Dancing good.
Why is it so interesting? Because georgy porgies supporting Chechnya rebels from Pankisi Gore or what ever the hell it is called. Did Kadyrov and Putinko tells you koholzniks this.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Moscow, Russia

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so interesting? Because georgy porgies supporting Chechnya rebels from Pankisi Gore or what ever the hell it is called. Did Kadyrov and Putinko tells you koholzniks this.
You're obsolete.
Billy Bakshish

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2012
What's the latest? Saakashvili executes Chechen rebels in Pankisi Gorge because:

1) they failed to pay up?

or

2) they complained when they didn't get paid?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#12 Oct 3, 2012
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsolete.
Not according to your fellow koholzniks who live next to eastern border. Some say my money pays up few rents there. That is after they sucked some. Females of course. Got to test who performs fellatio more properly. Ukrainka milkmaids at Stockholm or Russian sows at Vyborg.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Nations do not have friends. Only interests. Any mention of friendship in such pacts is silly.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 3, 2012
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsolete.
He must be a muzzleloader.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Nah funny cap. I'm lick a provide for your local kibbutz and ukra villages. Some say your women study my large pecker extensively since it still has a foreskin in it.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2012
LOL!

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#17 Oct 4, 2012
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsolete.
Obsolete describes Dr Phil good. LOL
Die

Germany

#18 Oct 4, 2012
I think that usa and their sidekickers from nato are rather the biggest enemy of Afghanistan and Afghans.These countries will bring nothing good to Afghanistan, they will rob the country and destroy it completely just like they do it till now.
China, Iran, evtl India can be allies.
Hillary Clinton

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
Nations do not have friends. Only interests. Any mention of friendship in such pacts is silly.
I need all the friends I can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Love Hurghada 364,482
Jeppesen Appointed By Gulf Air To Provide Flite... 8 min KARAM BALOCH 1
Vietnamese National Day Marked 14 min drink my beer USA... 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min An NFL Fan 117,960
Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) 15 min WE JUST DONT CARE 110
Vietnamese gov't denies rumors of huge Chinese ... 20 min i luv it 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 min SpaceBlues 32,457
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 54 min more poles less r... 2,631
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,956
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••