Ukrainian President Yanukovych Sacks PM Azarov, Govt

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: Sofia News Agency 11

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych congratulates Mykola Azarov at his appointment as the Prime Minister of Ukraine in Parliament in Kiev, Ukraine, 11 March 2010.

Full Story

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Yanukovic need to invite the party of Timosenko and UDAR, and to create coalition for liberalization reforms and join eu-nato-euro.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#2 Dec 3, 2012
How many times do you need telling that Udar and Batkyvshyna are opposed to Yanukovich? No such alliance which you propose will ever happen, Bakyvshyna's slogan is "Ya proty Yanukovich" which means "I'm against Yanukovich". Are you really stupid enough to believe that Yulia would join forces with Yanukovich, the man responsible for her being in jail?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#3 Dec 3, 2012
*Batkyvshyna not Bakyvshyna

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Yanukovich sounds like a yummy Slovak sandwich!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Yum yum!
Warrior Poet UG X

Madras, OR

#6 Dec 5, 2012
What happened-- did Mykola forget to praise Yanu's new found status as a Godling?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I just had a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich.

Yum yum.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#8 Dec 6, 2012
That doesn't sound very appetising, but it's still better than what the average SLOvak eats.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
That doesn't sound very appetising, but it's still better than what the average SLOvak eats.
Well what can I say? Us Slovaks are still learning what is best to eat.

We forgot how to eat well and do other things well without the strong influence of other countries around us like Hungary, Ukraine and Poland.

We are on our own now so go easy on us. We are still a work in progress.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
I think it would most ideal for Slovakia to have Southern Slovakia controlled by Hungary, north Slovakia controlled by Poland and East Slovakia controlled by Ukraine. Then we Slovaks will have the best of all worlds.
Warrior Poet UG X

Madras, OR

#11 Dec 6, 2012
How interesting-- Azarov, acting for Yanu, makes a deal with a person whom he THINKS represents an Italian Oil firm. It turns out to be phoney. Now to protect his own A$$ Yanu has to sack Azarov. Now if we could just figure out a way to sack Yanu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 4 min BOZ-OK 754
Filipino family wants US Marine in local jail d... 10 min joe 5
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 13 min Robespierre 11,571
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 37,822
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 24 min U NO Hoo 52,605
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 24 min Strahd 11,151
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Frijoles 71,117
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Huh 391,671
More from around the web