In China, furor over censorship is spreading

Full story: The Washington Post

Hundreds of supporters of the reform-minded Guangdong newspaper Southern Weekly staged a rare public protest against state censorship outside the paper's offices Monday, while prominent business tycoons, opinion makers and film stars used their microblogging accounts to demand greater press freedom in China.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The best part about Chinese censorship is ______________.

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The best part about Chinese censorship is that it makes other countries look good.

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I hope that this protest spreads to censorship on the Internet.
For reasons known only to the Chinese government and God, it is difficult to look up a simple question because they have half the Websites blocked.
They have the entire Youtube site blocked, but you can get pictures of female models showing their genitals.
If I ever have to do any serious research, I am going to have to take a trip outside the country just to use the Internet.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

This is the beginning of the end for the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship.

China has advanced, but the senile primitives of the CCP are unchjanged and cannot change, and so must be discarded for the good of China!

THOUSANDS of Chinese artists and intellectuals are now in open opposition to this dying regime, and the numbers of Chinese who are "not going to take it anymore" is growing exponentially!!

CHINA SPRING!

SWEET!

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Well, I am not sure a China Spring would be a good thing. Yes, it may happen eventually, but wherever else it happened, it was the result of radical Islam or other extremism.
Undercover Brother

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Can you send some of those pictures - I'm looking for old girlfriends from Siagon days. I remember that part of her!
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Outside of China, many people know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

Inside of China, few people know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

It is good knowledge to know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

Tell others that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.
Stay cool

Klang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Apparaently, censorship applies to their Chinese poster only!

Their commie mouthpiece, the China Daily allows westerners to curse their country in their English forum.
The founding father of their Commie party, Chairman Mao has been cursed by pro-Western posters:
now living in Hell, a rapist, a pedophile and a mass murderer.
All these accusations their forum moderator seem to agree and allowed to stay on print.

Wanna kick Chinese butts? Then go to the Commie mouthpiece the Chuna Daily, where profanities against the Chinese are most welcome!
Stay cool

Klang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The easily corruptable Commie party members of the CPC appears to be willing to sell their country in small chunks.
They are all in it for themselves.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Bad news for CCP.
NUFF SAID

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Lack of censorship led to America's demise.

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NUFF SAID wrote:
Lack of censorship led to America's demise.
Too bad the Constitution doesn't guarantee censorship of liberals.
THAT IS TRUE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Love how these libbies want their ZOG to get a crack at China. Only the CCP is keeping them out!

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

It isn't just the libs who would love to see China fall, but the Conservatives and Muslims too. Ask the Muslims in Western China, or the people in Tibet...
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

spotted girl wrote:
Too bad the Constitution doesn't guarantee censorship of liberals.
Meanwhile, I can say:

Outside of China, many people know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

Inside of China, few people know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

It is good knowledge to know that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

Tell others that chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, doubling the mass democidal genocides of Hitler & Stalin combined, AND THE MOST DEVASTATING on (& under) the face of the Earth.

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I think you already said all that. We don't take to spammers too much in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••