'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankruptcy not-so-shocker: Teresa and Joe Giudice owe millions

Jun 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Teresa and Joe Giudice attend the season premiere of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" at the Brownstone in Paterson with their three oldest daughters last month.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Not NJ

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
It was so amusing last night. Teresa pretty much admitted she is a wh_ ore.
"He'd better get me something nice for our anniversary or no hanky panky for him!"
Not to mention the fact there was not one mention of what she planned to get for him, for their anniversary. Although, I realize most women are wh_ ores and make the men do everything for Valentines Day & anniversaries.
It should be BOTH people who give gifts or make arrangements about how to spend the day.
Teresa is always boasting about her sex life with Joe, chances are that's about all it is....boasting with no action. Considering the woman can't conjugate a coherent sentence surely you wouldn't expect her to make arrangements on how to spend a day with her spouse doing something other than shopping.

Chances are the only hanky panky Joe has had was in a cup at the fertility clinic.

Happy wife, jail for life.
Bronx Bobby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Not NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Teresa is always boasting about her sex life with Joe, chances are that's about all it is....boasting with no action. Considering the woman can't conjugate a coherent sentence surely you wouldn't expect her to make arrangements on how to spend a day with her spouse doing something other than shopping.
Chances are the only hanky panky Joe has had was in a cup at the fertility clinic.
Happy wife, jail for life.
Love that quote, "Happy wife, jail for life".

I am getting sick of all the negative comments being blasted at these people. But I guess that's what they get for going on national TV. You have to put a lot of the blame on Bravo, because they edit the shit out of their footage to make it seem more dramatic. Bravo should be the one getting blasted! The cocksuckers are trying to mold a culture of stupidity and pure ignorance!
Joneses

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Okay and again Im going to start this one off with the same as the last time...Are you dumb NANCY or just plain STUPID!! You dummy Im not saying that you shouldnt get a loan from a bank. Im saying that people like her jumping on television FAKING THE FUNK and then turn around and say to the bank OH IM SORRY HERE'S MY BANKRUPTCY PAPERS are just plain CONS! Thats the type of behavior that ruins it for other people that would like the opportunity to try to venture out and take out a loan from a bank...the type of people that can AFFORD to pay the bank back for a million dollar home with due time. Sweetie lets not go there about me not getting denied for a bank loan because Im a cash paying person to begin with... SORRY! I have no reason to borrow money but trust me if I did I would and I would be sure to pay it back as well! Its idiots like you with that "ITS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT" that has helped to get the rest of us where we are today. Since Teresa wants to get on national tv and spend like she have a bottomless wallet...well lets show the REALity television watchers what happens when you do so! And as far as being a hater girl sit down!! Teresa is by far nothing for me to HATE on hell she's nothing for anyone to hate on!!..I sleep peacefully every night and dont have to worry about my car being repoed or when the bank is coming to auction off my belongings. I sleep in a PAID FOR 4 bedroom home at the age of 25yrs old with my husband who sits overseas making an HONEST living!! I dont have to worry about how my children are going to be able to accept the fact that they wont have a 10,000 birthday THAT CLEARLY CANT BE AFFORDED!! NANCY GET OFF TERESA'S &*^% AND FACE THE FACTS SWEET PEA!!
Nancy wrote:
Whose out there getting loans from banks? Not me. You've probably tried and got denied. If you don't like the show don't watch plain and simple...turn the channel. Our taxes are coming out regardless so suck it up, I do. There's nothing you can do about it....We're paying for alot of the people. What are you going to do? Huh? Oh I know...get on a forum like this and complain and moan about something you can't do anything about. Cry me a river hater...just because your con didn't go as well as hers now you're hating...HI HATER!
QUOTE "Joneses" Nancy are you dumb or just plain stupid? I will go with option number one and dumb the situation that I already explained in my previous post down for you. Who do you ultimately think will pick up the tab for your little friends shopping sprees? The banks that both she and her husband conned into giving them all these loans for money that they were no where near having. And honey wants and needs are two different things. She didnt NEED a mansion that she couldnt afford. Your statement "just because she was able to do it" OKAY BLONDIE!! CLEARLY HER FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY PROVES HER UNABLE TO DO IT! You need to refamiliarize yourself with the way the real world works. In the real world when people con banks into loaning them money and then turn around and stiff them it makes it harder for other HONEST people to acquire a loan. You idiot this type of behavior can not be tolerated otherwise we all will be living on the streets eventually!
Joneses

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Thats what Im not understanding about dum dum Nancy over here...wth would anyone have to hate on about Teresa?! lol that is truly a joke! The girl has NOTHING and what she was pretending to have is now being re routed back to the bank...haha!!!
Not NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to hate? Jo-Jo's girlfriend Tara is getting ready to surface, T already knows about her. Their marriage is on the rocks, they're losing everything they have, their assets are going to be auctioned off, they've still got to face the public and humiliate themselves just a little more. It's shocking these idiots have no dignity.
The Giudices life is a screwed up mess, who would want it!!!
Joneses

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Well the bank is coming to get that too...LOL
SawPuppet wrote:
what could happen if she let me stick my finger inside that thang? would it be warm and gooey or stanky and sticky?
Joneses

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

nANCY let me educate your dumb@$$ once again this is called TOPIX honey where people can discuss certain topics..lol Now do you get it?! Or do I need to dumb it down even more for you NNNAAnccYY..lol I am not a business women in fact I'm a nurse...yeah so the reason why I talk about how she stiffed the other people is because I'm not a self centered b*&ch that only thinks of herself unlike your tacky @$$! I have empathy for those families who actually trusted her and her husband and believed them to be good people. Nowadays its hard to find people that will take your word...but some do still exist. I'm sure those contractors have families to take care of as well and thought that they were going to be paid. So with all that being said if you dont like what I have to say SIGN THE ^UC* OFF!! U R ON HERE BY CHOICE NOT FORCE "jack*$$."
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must of been one of the families the stiffed. Didn't you learn in business 101 to get at least half of the money before you did the work.I guess not that's why you're on here crying. Just live your life, live in your hole and stop minding other peoples business jack*$$.
Joneses

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Nancy just admit it you must be a broke one too..lol How many times have you filed for bankruptcy honey? Because any fool with part sense can see right through these two.
Law Abiding Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Jacqueline the cow asking "Are we still in junior high?" was hilarious!!

What a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Why is Kim G. even on the show?

And is Teresa that BIG of a freaken idiot...oh wait...yeah...she is...
Law Abiding Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

violetkisses79 wrote:
Why is Kim G. even on the show?
And is Teresa that BIG of a freaken idiot...oh wait...yeah...she is...
Danielle isn't a housewife.(Neither was Jo nor Gretchen on the OC version.)
just me

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

how is teresa related to that caroline chick who acts like they are all mafia action people?

“BSL is BS!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

just me wrote:
how is teresa related to that caroline chick who acts like they are all mafia action people?
I don't believe they are related at all...Dina and Caroline are sisters who married brothers...and Jacqueline married Dina and Caroline's brother so she is their sister-in-law...
Law Abiding Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

just me wrote:
I think Caroline used to play linebacker for the Giants.
laura englewood fl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

we all know that theresa egged on the fight with danielle at the fundraiser.,danielle should of kicked her butt once an for all
Evangelical

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

laura englewood fl wrote:
we all know that theresa egged on the fight with danielle at the fundraiser.,danielle should of kicked her butt once an for all
Hahahaha, that's laughable! Danielle is white trash--at least thats the way she's portrayed on Bravo. Any rational person could tell that, although Danielle doesn't always "directly" provoke the fights she finds herself in, there's always a reason why she should get kicked in the teeth. Danielle is white trash. And 75% of the others on this show are overzealous whops!
just me

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

ah... but the verbage that spewed from the mouths of the fighters.... that ashley and her mom and theresa...no class for the oh look at me i am rich personna...
Biblical Jones

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Ashley is a pig! Not because she is fat, because she has no class!! She is always a complete bitch to her parents, showing a total lack of respect! She gets involved in disputes because she is a trouble maker. God forbid she lands in jail and gets a taste of the reality that those who dont have mommy and daddy standing by with a golden teet to suck on face every day!

- Danielle should be locked in a ward.
- Danielle's children--those poor girls--they should be given to the father; who, although isnt there for them much, he would serve as a much better role model than their cracked out mother.
- Theresa should have her credit cards and spending privileges revoked completely! Dare I say, poor Joe?
- Ashley should have her ass beat at the hands of her mother. She is a little spoiled bitch who needs a dose of reality ass-whoopin!

As for the rest of them, no real problem. Caroline is a total sweetheart and her family is pretty normal from what I can see. The kids all have their shit together.

“BSL is BS!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Ashley disgusts me...I don't know if she's just plain stupid...or a spoiled brat...maybe both...

And everytime I see Joe it looks like he is going to have a heart attack...
Law Abiding Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

violetkisses79 wrote:
Ashley disgusts me...I don't know if she's just plain stupid...or a spoiled brat...maybe both...
And everytime I see Joe it looks like he is going to have a heart attack...
Yeah, fat slobs like him crack me up. Spend all their time lifting weights, but no time doing cardio or watching what they eat. A big fat gut, but he thinks he's the epitome of health. LOL!!

“BSL is BS!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, fat slobs like him crack me up. Spend all their time lifting weights, but no time doing cardio or watching what they eat. A big fat gut, but he thinks he's the epitome of health. LOL!!
Exactly...he has these huge arms from lifting...but than he has a gut...lol

I guess lifting weights is "cool" and cardio isn't...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••