Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 200)

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of29,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

ha-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA- HA-HA- AND SO ON GLOBAL WARMERS YOU ARE ONE BIG JOKE HA-HA-HA-HA- GLOBAL WARMING IS CAUSING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CO WS TO GIVE CHOCOLATE MILK HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Nancy Pelosi

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

It's undeniable that the climate changes. Everyone knows that. But man made climate change is the big fraud.

“Bring Back Bush!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

Global warming my arse! More snow this year than I have ever seen down her! More like Global Cooling. Stupid libs.
Facts

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

Rabidal wrote:
Global warming my arse! More snow this year than I have ever seen down her! More like Global Cooling. Stupid libs.
There is no global warming...and if you really want the truth.....there is no difference between libs or dems.....its the W.W.F. of politics . The two partys "Pretend" to hate each other in public debate , but behind closed doors , and over drinks ect, laugh their a#ses of at the gullible people.They broker deals and negotiate how to split up the spoils . Remember Divide and Conquer !! they have done just that .
Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

How do you suppose a "cap and tax" on energy, essentially another boost in gas tax, will go over with the public if gas goes above $4/gallon?

I want to see the lefties try it.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Facts wrote:
There is no global warming...
I believe there is, but it's mostly good.
Facts wrote:
and if you really want the truth.....there is no difference between libs or dems.....
Very true, they're all human and in the same boat.
Facts wrote:
its the W.W.F. of politics . The two partys "Pretend" to hate each other in public debate , but behind closed doors , and over drinks ect, laugh their a#ses of at the gullible people.They broker deals and negotiate how to split up the spoils.
That's a good analogy!
Facts wrote:
Remember Divide and Conquer !! they have done just that.
Not quite, Brits invented divide and conquer and in that case they got their enemies to kill each other, thereby saving themselves ammunition and their own soldier's lives.
Hopefully, it won't come to that over climate change.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
How do you suppose a "cap and tax" on energy, essentially another boost in gas tax, will go over with the public if gas goes above $4/gallon?
I don't believe they care if gas costs more, or they add a tax, in the end, all they want, is people to be miserable and walk.

If someone, anywhere in the world, is having a good time, burning fossil fuel to stay warm, they'll be miserable.

“REUNITE GONDWANALAND!”

Since: Jun 08

Woodbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Rabidal wrote:
2010 was both the hottest and wettest year on record:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/13/science/ear...

“REUNITE GONDWANALAND!”

Since: Jun 08

Woodbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
That's cap and trade, not "cap and tax"; oil is a global commodity, the prices are set by global supply and demand, not by US policy on carbon emissions.
Livin Woodbury

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Darwinian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cap and trade, not "cap and tax"; oil is a global commodity, the prices are set by global supply and demand, not by US policy on carbon emissions.
Cap n tax puts an additional charge to all our energy costs for all americans(rich,poor and middle class) plus business, it caps the usage unless you buy Al Gore credits of course.

Its true blue marxism.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Darwinian wrote:
2010 was both the hottest and wettest year on record:
So?
Maybe warming has a way to go yet before it gives way to cooling, maybe not, your best bet is to wait and see, probably because you have not other choice in the matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Darwinian wrote:
Two sides to that coin, US energy policy is conservation, not encouraging the production and use of energy and fuel. If America moved to increase energy and fuel production, the worldwide price would fall. Overnight.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

On the other side, consumers pay a tax at the pump. 18.4 a gallon federal tax and between 32.1 a gallon in Florida to 8 a gallon in Alaska. Then, add the cost of transporting the ethanol component. Government policy has a significant influence on gas prices. I'm still waiting for someone to post an experimental test, demonstration or trial that shows human CO2 has a significant effect on climate.
LETS GO WILD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Darwinian wrote:
<quoted text>
obama restricts our domestic oil so we are dependent on the Saudi's. Obama has devalued the dollar so energy and food costs inflate a recipe to greatly harm the poor and middle class who can least afford these costs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

I'd have to agree with LGW, Obama hasn't encouraged energy exploration and growth, not with fossil fuel or nuclear energy. Obama's offshore moratorium is still in effect, his bureaucrats haven't given a single new permit. Our federal policy is, don't drill on public land. We've sold our strategic reserve, not that it was worth much in the vast sea of Obama's federal debt.
Nancy Pelosi

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

It's time to eliminate the Dept of Energy. With billions spent, they have done nothing except waste our money. And Global warming? Ha! What's undeniable is that it's a big pilitical hoax!
Stoneman

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Darwinian wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE the leftist politicians want to call it "cap and TRADE" even though the result of the whole carbon-credit-trade amounts to a tax on energy (fossil fuel generated). Not to mention the absurd amount of administration cost and bureaucracy required to keep the joke going.

Seen anybody driving those E85 cars lately?
kal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

LETS GO WILD wrote:
<quoted text>obama restricts our domestic oil so we are dependent on the Saudi's. Obama has devalued the dollar so energy and food costs inflate a recipe to greatly harm the poor and middle class who can least afford these costs.
do you honestly think 'obama' would hurt his kenyan brothers, I do not think so. this antichrist wants more than that.what is the word on his birth, where did he come from? why are we side tracked on this stupid issue, when a larger one looms on the horizon?
kal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE the leftist politicians want to call it "cap and TRADE" even though the result of the whole carbon-credit-trade amounts to a tax on energy (fossil fuel generated). Not to mention the absurd amount of administration cost and bureaucracy required to keep the joke going.
Seen anybody driving those E85 cars lately?
yes sir 'stoneman' the us government runs a fleet of them, look brand new, don't go anywhere, but still look brand new. e-85 really, really works good. can't wait to get one. I just love the fact people go hungry to run these things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

I think their goal is to replace all energy and fuel sources with feedstock, that way they can watch population decline by impoverishment, as they drive by. They could have a little dial, beside the odometer that runs backwards from seven billion, for every poor person they starve burning food. The first vehicle to reach zero get's a big surprise, the warranty is void.
kal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
I think their goal is to replace all energy and fuel sources with feedstock, that way they can watch population decline by impoverishment, as they drive by. They could have a little dial, beside the odometer that runs backwards from seven billion, for every poor person they starve burning food. The first vehicle to reach zero get's a big surprise, the warranty is void.
nothing works better, in this world, than a stupid idea,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of29,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloodbath at Spain's running of the bulls (Jul '10) 2 min Logan Tawhiti 25
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Sheilaa 109,551
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 15 min BJ4me 4,559
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min Mezza1 324,097
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 23 min INC Iglesia ni Coitus 25
Researchers Link Depression and Heart Disease (Feb '13) 56 min humanSpirit 3
Malta Legalizes Civil Unions for Same-Sex Couples 1 hr snyper 19
•••
•••
•••
•••