Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#656 Apr 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the one who thinks it's a problem because it's one of the few places that it mentions God's name as Jehovah, God has many names duh
you JW's are hung up on the name Jehovah
Many other Bibles have God's name as Jehovah in many places.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#657 Apr 18, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
EE, you come to this TOPIX that is not an approved site for JWs and use it to spread your hatred for me and all others who have left the religion. Your onw GB aka F&DS that you say are so grand and that you treasure them has told you not to be in a place where the DFed, DAed, and apostates are, yet here you are. So please don't say anything about me being here, you must not care because you are here.
I do not come here to divide your believers, I come here to show them the truth of the bible. You know this and it really upsets you that someone could be freed from the bonds that the religion of JWs has on you. You cant even feel that Jesus is your savior, without believing that you MUST be a JW first. is that in the bible, please show me where if it is. I have never been able to find it. But what I have found it many scriptures that tells me that JESUS is my savior, his father sent him here to shed his blood and atone for our sins. He did not do this just for JWs, but for WHOSOEVER wanted to believe in him and gain eternal life. The word WHOSOEVER does not translate into Jehovahs witnesses.
You and many of the others who call themselves JWs here hate the words Born Again and Jesus loves you. Yes you believe Jesus loves you, but you do not tell others that. I use the words Jesus loves you, because HE DOES. There is no other reason behind it. We are to tell others about his love for us, and that is why I am saying it right before I leave here, someone may need to hear it. You don't believe YOU are born again, thats why you and others attack those who say they have been born again.
You said, "but the motive is never to start an argument or prove someone else wrong." Then why is it that you do come here and start arguments, and try to prove someone else wrong. Even every time you knock on a door that is what you do, try to prove their beliefs wrong.
As I have said to you before, I have nothing against you, I love you just as Jesus told me to, and that is why I pray for you. If you want to continue your hatred for me, then it is your heart that will suffer from it. Hate is not something the Lord wants from us. Do you really think that I hate JWs? If I did, I most certainly would not care what they are being taught.
So many different teachings from the churches, all claiming to believe in God and the Bible, yet differing with one another.

Revelation 18, regarding Babylon the great city, being tormented:

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
buck

AOL

#658 Apr 18, 2013
Hi there Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm female ..
I hear that song a lot when I say my name ..lol..
I have gotten to know many true Christians off this place so peeps know my real name .. And that's fine with me..
There are some sweet people like yourself ,which makes posting fun...
michele your so sweet with words (can't you see me blushing I look like the reddest tomato lol)
glad you're posting here, I guess I'll have to straighten up more with you heee heee
buck

AOL

#659 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i do have eyes , direct me to the scripture ,what are you afraid of ?
uh no, you got that backwards
you're the one afraid to read the real Bible that has changed thousands of lives unlike JW crap that hasn't amounted to changing anyone's heart duh
you take time out to read JW BS literature why not make the time worth while and read real truth, I think you're afraid you will find that the Jehovah Witness is nothing but a cult of lies to decieve.
buck

AOL

#660 Apr 18, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Many other Bibles have God's name as Jehovah in many places.
only the rewritten Jehovah Witness cult bible
give it up your JW cult has been exposed for all to read here and on the internet.
buck

AOL

#661 Apr 18, 2013
maybe God has blinded the eyes of Jehovah Witness cult people because they choose to follow damnable lies and traditions of men.
Romans 1:25 "They have changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen"
and you JW's ask how you did that, you chose to believe a man and his pack of lies and garbage instead of putting your faith into the Holy Bible that's been saving people throughout the ages. yeah I'm talking about the King James Bible.
buck

AOL

#662 Apr 18, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen, you need to take responsibility for what you cause. No one hates the words "born again" and "Jesus loves you." It is what you do with those words that we hate. You make a mockery of them and use them in hateful ways.
You get up every morning and come to the Jehovah's Witnesses forum on Topix and try to start something with Jehovah's Witnesses using words like that. Who wouldn't hate such hypocrisy? It is not the words; it is the motive behind them. You hope to divide us, scatter us from the flock, and disrupt our love and unity and turn us against our leaders.
In our Kingdom Halls and at our assemblies and conventions, we constantly hear about Jesus' love for us and we study what it means to be born again, but the motive is never to start an argument or prove someone else wrong. It is to draw us closer to the one who created Jesus, his father, Jehovah God, and closer to one another as a united, harmonious, loving organization.
that is nothing but BS that you JWs know about born again etc. at least 3 confessing JW's on this forum have asked about being born again.
and no I won't research posts you do it, but I'm sure you won't because it means exposing more lies about Jehovah Witness cult people.
buck

AOL

#663 Apr 18, 2013
found the "Bible" verse for the JW's
"He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand
with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
verse is located in John chapter 12 and verse 40.
Ben

Bromley, UK

#664 Apr 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
michele your so sweet with words (can't you see me blushing I look like the reddest tomato lol)
glad you're posting here, I guess I'll have to straighten up more with you heee heee
she doesn't like them straight...she likes them drugged up and on the sex offender registry...thats why no one takes anything she says seriously.
buck

AOL

#665 Apr 18, 2013
it's funny, I quoted scripture about the other names of God besides Jehovah and not one word from a Jehovah Witness.hmm
I know I know, the JW's have a hard time dealing with truth lol
instead of believing in the Bible that's been around for centuries changing the lives of thousands of men they choose to believe another man's absurd lies & beliefs. yes a man named Charles Russell that changed the truth of God into a lie.
and Jehovah Witnesses cult people are serving & worshipping the creature made by God more than God himself. go figure
they have traded off the King James Bible many men have put faith & trust in for hundreds of years and say it's not good enough. The New World Translation is nothing but additions & deletions of man made lies. God remains God they can't change that and never will. Amen
the last days have been here, false prophets & teachers etc.(JW false prophets & teachers, read the JW internet transcripts) 1 John 4:4. got to endure sound doctrine of King James Bible.
2 epistle of Timothy chapter 4 tells us time will come when people won't endure sound doctrine, but will turn people's ears away from the truth. hmmmm
and in the last 100 years that's been the determination of the Jehovah Witness cult. shows us how true Bible prophecy is that's been around hundreds of years.
buck

AOL

#666 Apr 18, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
she doesn't like them straight...she likes them drugged up and on the sex offender registry...thats why no one takes anything she says seriously.
ben you're crude and rude and should not be heard lol
buck

AOL

#667 Apr 18, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
btw she doesn't need anyone of your likes speaking for her or answering for her.
Michele, so sorry that you have to see remarks like this
buck

AOL

#668 Apr 18, 2013
ok it's about that time to eat yummy :)

Since: Mar 09

United States

#669 Apr 18, 2013
Which cult do you belong to?
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
only the rewritten Jehovah Witness cult bible
give it up your JW cult has been exposed for all to read here and on the internet.
Laurie Oaks

Australia

#670 Apr 18, 2013
Jesus was a circus clown and the bible is a collection of fairy tales. That is all
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#671 Apr 19, 2013
For over 70 years the society taught that since 1919 the witnesses under the supervision of angels by their witnessing work have been separating the wheat from the weeds or sheep from the goats.

In 1995 watchtower Oct 15 the society admitted that this application was wrong explaining that the separation will not take place until judgement day.
This is how most Christians have understood these parables throughout the centuries.
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#672 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
No Snorkler, I know how you operate, you will never answer my question. Its okay, just let it go.:)
Karen , you and i have had many discussions , instead of trying to discredit me because you know you cant answer , why not show us where i have not answered you { i am not saying that it is impossible for me to have lost track of a certain discussion we were having ,but now you have the opportunity to point it out }

I always answer your questions and this bothers you because you know you can run but you cannot hide .
Again ...Proof ?
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#673 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Snorkler, I do not boast about being saved, nor do I boast about how millions are not. Jesus wants all of us to be saved, he wants all of us to come to him, to be in HIS FOLD. His fold is not a religion his fold is not any organization, his fold is just that HIS FOLD.
In Matthew he told a man to do this..
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
He did not tell him to follow a religion or a organization, but to FOLLOW HIM.
Never in the scripture does Jesus tell us to follow any religion or any organization, he always tells us to come to HIM. HE is the ONLY WAY, meaning there is no other way, he is the TRUTH, which means we can find the truth ONLY IN HIM, he is the LIFE, which means that he is the ONLY ONE who an give us life, not a religion or organization.
Think about this Snorker, the WTO has only been around for a little over 130 years, where was this organization before that, how was a person saved if they didn't have the religion of JWs or the organization to go to? If Jesus were going to show himself to be in favor of only one religion or organization, he would have said something about that in the bible. Being in the fold means being part of HIS fold, not the fold of JW's.
But this is what we do , as a Congregation we are organised in the way we follow Jesus ,even the early christians were in a group or organisation ,after all , God is a Goid of Order .

Your Organisation "Chritendom" on the other hand worship in a Temple full of Traditions , Rituals and Festivals dedicated to a pagan god .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#674 Apr 19, 2013
Your Organisation "Christendom".
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#675 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read this very carefully, I have never said that Jesus and Jehovah are the same person. But Jehovah is God, and Jesus is God. I didn't believe that either as a JW so I do understand how you feel, but after reading the bible again and again, I could see that Jehovah and Jesus are God. It is a very hard thing to grasp for sure, but if you allow the Holy Spirit to show you the truth, you can see it.
So there are two GODS ?

You can read the Bible Again and Again x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7

And it never tells us that Jesus is God ,never .

Now show us in scripture where its says there are now , according to you , two Gods ,before you runn off as usual .
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam 3 min bogey eater 102
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 3 min Dak-Original 53,772
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 3 min Clear Dharma 5,112
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Nina 403,935
Paul McCartney announces new Japanese tour date... 14 min WOMDRUWISKYMIDEBD... 9
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 15 min Pegasus 276,691
Russia cuts key rate to help economy, but ruble... 18 min Pro Ukraine 2
More from around the web