It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 4,757)

Showing posts 95,121 - 95,140 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is pretty hard to believe you are credible if you don't supply your location, so I don't think I will take your word for that, "pansy arse" that is for your mysoginistic remark! Kudos.
Like I give a shit whether you think I'm credible or not. Why you want to know where I live? I dont went and told you once dumb ass, are you getting senile?
I'll be damn if I repeat myself and tell you again.
I'll tell you a few hints though, my state passed a law that no law enforcement officer has to help the govt confinscate our weapons if it comes to that, it passed a law makeing it illegal for private citizens or newpapers, media, whatever to obtain records of people who carry concealed weapons, my state governor wrote all the gun manufactors from new york to california asking them to relocate here in the most gun freindly state in the union, and theres alot more.
You call me a pansy, is that it, thats your best ''shot'', no pun intended, but if it was, you missed your target by about a mile.
Poor poor ole ahomana, you are one miserable thing arent you, even in your denials and lies it shines threw.
I really do feel sorry for you and pity you, lifes been cruel to you hasnt it, and they God doesnt have a sense of humor, sure he does, you're liveing proof.
awfwf

Bogotá, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn you said all Americans had guns. I thought that was a silly comment, but since it was coming from you........
Are you married?
If all the Aussie men look like Hugh Jackman (gay) and Russell Crowe, I doubt the American men have anything to worry about. One is ultra fem and the other is a raving lunatic. Real men, eh?
Also, there is crocodile dundee and the guy from the zoo. Interesting blokes.
Who wears 200 lbs of protective gear? A navy seal? Talk about tough dudes. Cream of the crop. Not some guy who dangles his little baby over a huge alligator for laughs. Yeah, a real brainiac.
Better rethink these guys you are bragging about. Come here and see the real deal.
Why do you talk to her like shes the voice of Australia ?
Very few people share her views in Australia.
She just seems to think she speaks for all.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

awfwf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you talk to her like shes the voice of Australia ?
Very few people share her views in Australia.
She just seems to think she speaks for all.
SHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, you blew it! You let the cat out of the bag. Up to this point all of us on here was letting ahomana think that she/it/he WAS speaking for australia, lol, acutally we were letting it/he/she think that it/he/she is the ONLY australian. LOL
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Like I give a shit whether you think I'm credible or not. Why you want to know where I live? I dont went and told you once dumb ass, are you getting senile?
I'll be damn if I repeat myself and tell you again.
I'll tell you a few hints though, my state passed a law that no law enforcement officer has to help the govt confinscate our weapons if it comes to that, it passed a law makeing it illegal for private citizens or newpapers, media, whatever to obtain records of people who carry concealed weapons, my state governor wrote all the gun manufactors from new york to california asking them to relocate here in the most gun freindly state in the union, and theres alot more.
You call me a pansy, is that it, thats your best ''shot'', no pun intended, but if it was, you missed your target by about a mile.
Poor poor ole ahomana, you are one miserable thing arent you, even in your denials and lies it shines threw.
I really do feel sorry for you and pity you, lifes been cruel to you hasnt it, and they God doesnt have a sense of humor, sure he does, you're liveing proof.
What australian state re you liveing in pansy greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

Its just you Loooooooooser with several comical shemale personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>SHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, you blew it! You let the cat out of the bag. Up to this point all of us on here was letting ahomana think that she/it/he WAS speaking for australia, lol, acutally we were letting it/he/she think that it/he/she is the ONLY australian. LOL
Are you the ONLY australian here letting us all think you're american greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

Its just you Loooooooooser with several personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the ONLY australian here letting us all think you're american greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead
---------- Help!
Its just you Loooooooooser with several personalites.
LMAO
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
when is India going to fly their national flag over you land of caca beady. I'm sure they can clean it up for you, you guys have had it for thousands of years and havent made any improvements, might as well let soemone else try. They sure as hell cant do no worse.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>when is India going to fly their national flag over you land of caca beady. I'm sure they can clean it up for you, you guys have had it for thousands of years and havent made any improvements, might as well let soemone else try. They sure as hell cant do no worse.
SHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, you blew it! You let the cat out of the bag. Up to this point all of us on here was letting levi think that she/it/he WAS speaking for american injuns, lol, acutally we were letting it/he/she think that it/he/she is ONLY MalbarCACA. LOL
Sebastian

Floréal, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
SHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, you blew it! You let the cat out of the bag. Up to this point all of us on here was letting levi think that she/it/he WAS speaking for american injuns, lol, acutally we were letting it/he/she think that it/he/she is ONLY MalbarCACA. LOL
lazy africoon creole get off topix. you are bending over begging and sponging the state as usual you lazy bastards and shame on all of yo. any excuse to be antipatriotic just drink rhum, take drugs and let the women flog themselves into prostitution with tourists for your bad habits.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>
lazy africoon creole get off topix. you are bending over begging and sponging the state as usual you lazy bastards and shame on all of yo. any excuse to be antipatriotic just drink rhum, take drugs and let the women flog themselves into prostitution with tourists for your bad habits.
Eta Lascarine pitin ki to vine fere ici, pet rode ene galant pou bourre to trou fesse ouvert touletent en lair?

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Teaman wrote:
Gun control out of control.
State indoctrination at its best.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
How utterly ridiculous - in what way is that type of response helpful?

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn you said all Americans had guns. I thought that was a silly comment, but since it was coming from you........
Are you married?
If all the Aussie men look like Hugh Jackman (gay) and Russell Crowe, I doubt the American men have anything to worry about. One is ultra fem and the other is a raving lunatic. Real men, eh?
Also, there is crocodile dundee and the guy from the zoo. Interesting blokes.
Who wears 200 lbs of protective gear? A navy seal? Talk about tough dudes. Cream of the crop. Not some guy who dangles his little baby over a huge alligator for laughs. Yeah, a real brainiac.
Better rethink these guys you are bragging about. Come here and see the real deal.
It didn't stop you trying to get them to star in your films though or host the Oscars, and I would have matched Steve Irwin against the turtle man any day had he not have died living dangereously, and crocodile dundee(Paul Hogan) did better in yankeeland than any other country in the world because you yanks eat that shit up movie quote "that isn't a knife this is a knife" nearly every visiting yank would quote that like they thought Dundee was how all Australians were like....ignorant morons, can't distinquish between what is real and what is not.......Real deal ask Lauren becall about bogart who hid under a table when a real fight broke out., yet they portrayed him as a real tough guy...your problem is that you lot believe the hollywood die hard hype, your guys are only acting the part of hero's and tough guys it's our guys they try to emulate and fail.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
How utterly ridiculous - in what way is that type of response helpful?
That response wasn't helpful at all, in fact, it may have caused damage. I suppose one in Australia cannot see how one in the US could feel threatened by gun control nuts until an incident like that school over reaction occurs. Government schools are full of far left wing indoctrinations due to a far left wing teachers union and federal control.

Another example:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/texas-publi...

As a very sensible educator, you would be disturbed by some of the things going on here. Recently, during a teachers strike, a few of the striking teachers were wearing Che Guevara t-shirts. Che Guevara is a Cuban Marxist revolutionary who killed hundreds of people.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't stop you trying to get them to star in your films though or host the Oscars, and I would have matched Steve Irwin against the turtle man any day had he not have died living dangereously, and crocodile dundee(Paul Hogan) did better in yankeeland than any other country in the world because you yanks eat that shit up movie quote "that isn't a knife this is a knife" nearly every visiting yank would quote that like they thought Dundee was how all Australians were like....ignorant morons, can't distinquish between what is real and what is not.......Real deal ask Lauren becall about bogart who hid under a table when a real fight broke out., yet they portrayed him as a real tough guy...your problem is that you lot believe the hollywood die hard hype, your guys are only acting the part of hero's and tough guys it's our guys they try to emulate and fail.
You went on and one about minutia, but you never answered my question. Are you married?

Bogart? Grasping at straws?

Steve Irwin? That little stunt almost cost Bob his life. Anything for publicity/money.

Paul Hogan? Laughable.

I think you follow and obsess about us too much. I think you want to be us. That's impossible. You are an Aussie. Sorry, dear.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Travis Alexander would still be alive today if Jodi Arias hadn't found his gun and shot him.

Keeva? would still be alive today if Oscar P. hadn't shot her numerous times. Oscar was a very angry man. Shouldn't mix guns with anger. He's done.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Travis Alexander would still be alive today if Jodi Arias hadn't found his gun and shot him.
Keeva? would still be alive today if Oscar P. hadn't shot her numerous times. Oscar was a very angry man. Shouldn't mix guns with anger. He's done.
Right. Because no one has ever killed anyone without a gun before.{rolls eyes}

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Steve Irwin? That little stunt almost cost Bob his life.
No it didn't.
As usual the idiot press blew it all out of proportion.
The angle the footage most people remember was taken from made it look a lot closer than they actually were.
When seen from a different angle there was plenty of room between them & the croc, Bob was in no danger.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't.
As usual the idiot press blew it all out of proportion.
The angle the footage most people remember was taken from made it look a lot closer than they actually were.
When seen from a different angle there was plenty of room between them & the croc, Bob was in no danger.
That's funny. What was Bob doing in the enclosed area? Why was he being dangled? Publicity stunt that backfired. Why was he almost nude in the Australian sun? Child abuse.
Good try.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because no one has ever killed anyone without a gun before.{rolls eyes}
I guess the point is - you shouldn't own a gun. Someone gets angry and then someone is dead.
It's just a matter of time before you all shoot each other.
Rollins Eyes....

You didn't answer my question. Do you work for the government?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Rolling Eyes. Need to proof-read.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the point is - you shouldn't own a gun. Someone gets angry and then someone is dead.
It's just a matter of time before you all shoot each other.
Rollins Eyes....
You didn't answer my question. Do you work for the government?
Didn't see the question, but no I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,121 - 95,140 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••