It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,362

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Guppy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100541 Feb 20, 2013
The word homosexual is a Greek and Latin hybrid, with the first element derived from Greek ὁμ&#972 ;ς homos,'same'(not related to the Latin homo,'man', as in Homo sapiens), thus connoting sexual acts and affections between members of the same sex, including lesbianism.[36][37] The first known appearance of homosexual in print is found in an 1869 German pamphlet by the Austrian-born novelist Karl-Maria Kertbeny, published anonymously,[38] arguing against a Prussian anti-sodomy law.[38][39] In 1879, Gustav Jäger used Kertbeny's terms in his book, Discovery of the Soul (1880).[40] In 1886, Richard von Krafft-Ebing used the terms homosexual and heterosexual in his book Psychopathia Sexualis, probably borrowing them from Jäger. Krafft-Ebing's book was so popular among both layman and doctors that the terms "heterosexual" and "homosexual" became the most widely accepted terms for sexual orientation.[41][42] As such, the current use of the term has its roots in the broader 19th-century tradition of personality taxonomy.

Many modern style guides in the U.S. recommend against using homosexual as a noun, instead using gay man or lesbian.[43] Similarly, some recommend completely avoiding usage of homosexual as it has a negative, clinical history and because the word only refers to one's sexual behavior (as opposed to romantic feelings) and thus it has a negative connotation.[43] Gay and lesbian are the most common alternatives. The first letters are frequently combined to create the initialism LGBT (sometimes written as GLBT), in which B and T refer to bisexual and transgender people.

Although early writers also used the adjective homosexual to refer to any single-sex context (such as an all-girls school), today the term is used exclusively in reference to sexual attraction, activity, and orientation. The term homosocial is now used to describe single-sex contexts that are not specifically sexual. There is also a word referring to same-sex love, homophilia.

Some synonyms for same-sex attraction or sexual activity include men who have sex with men or MSM (used in the medical community when specifically discussing sexual activity) and homoerotic (referring to works of art).[44][45] Pejorative terms in English include queer, faggot, fairy, poof, and homo.[46][47][48][49] Beginning in the 1990s, some of these have been reclaimed as positive words by gay men and lesbians, as in the usage of queer studies, queer theory, and even the popular American television program Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.[50] The word homo occurs in many other languages without the pejorative connotations it has in English.[51] As with ethnic slurs and racial slurs, however, the misuse of these terms can still be highly offensive; the range of acceptable use depends on the context and speaker.[52] Conversely, gay, a word originally embraced by homosexual men and women as a positive, affirmative term (as in gay liberation and gay rights),[53] has come into widespread pejorative use among young people
Guppy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100542 Feb 20, 2013
AfricaThough often ignored or suppressed by European explorers and colonialists, homosexual expression in native Africa was also present and took a variety of forms. Anthropologists Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe reported that women in Lesotho engaged in socially sanctioned "long term, erotic relationships" called motsoalle.[65] E. E. Evans-Pritchard also recorded that male Azande warriors in the northern Congo routinely took on young male lovers between the ages of twelve and twenty, who helped with household tasks and participated in intercrural sex with their older husbands. The practice had died out by the early 20th century, after Europeans had gained control of African countries, but was recounted to Evans-Pritchard by the elders to whom he spoke.[66]

The first record of possible homosexual couple in history is commonly regarded as Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, an Egyptian male couple, who lived around 2400 BCE. The pair are portrayed in a nose-kissing position, the most intimate pose in Egyptian art, surrounded by what appear to be their heirs
Guppy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100543 Feb 20, 2013
Among indigenous peoples of the Americas prior to European colonization, a common form of same-sex sexuality centered around the figure of the Two-Spirit individual. Typically this individual was recognized early in life, given a choice by the parents to follow the path and, if the child accepted the role, raised in the appropriate manner, learning the customs of the gender it had chosen. Two-Spirit individuals were commonly shamans and were revered as having powers beyond those of ordinary shamans. Their sexual life was with the ordinary tribe members of the same sex.

Homosexual and transgender individuals were also common among other pre-conquest civilizations in Latin America, such as the Aztecs, Mayans, Quechuas, Moches, Zapotecs, and the Tupinambá of Brazil.[67][68]

A woman spying on a pair of male lovers. China, Qing dynasty.The Spanish conquerors were horrified to discover sodomy openly practiced among native peoples, and attempted to crush it out by subjecting the berdaches (as the Spanish called them) under their rule to severe penalties, including public execution, burning and being torn to pieces by dogs.
Guppy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100544 Feb 20, 2013
East AsiaIn East Asia, same-sex love has been referred to since the earliest recorded history.

Homosexuality in China, known as the passions of the cut peach and various other euphemisms has been recorded since approximately 600 BCE. Homosexuality was mentioned in many famous works of Chinese literature. The instances of same-sex affection and sexual interactions described in the classical novel Dream of the Red Chamber seem as familiar to observers in the present as do equivalent stories of romances between heterosexual people during the same period. Confucianism, being primarily a social and political philosophy, focused little on sexuality, whether homosexual or heterosexual. Opposition to homosexuality in China originates in the medieval Tang Dynasty (618-907), attributed to the rising influence of Christian and Islamic values,[70] but did not become fully established until the Westernization efforts of the late Qing Dynasty and the Republic of China.[71]

Homosexuality in Japan, variously known as shudo or nanshoku has been documented for over one thousand years and was an integral part of Buddhist monastic life and the samurai tradition. This same-sex love culture gave rise to strong traditions of painting and literature documenting and celebrating such relationships.

Similarly, in Thailand, Kathoey, or "ladyboys", have been a feature of Thai society for many centuries, and Thai kings had male as well as female lovers. While Kathoey may encompass simple effeminacy or transvestism, it most commonly is treated in Thai culture as a third gender. They are generally accepted by society, and Thailand has never had legal prohibitions against homosexuality or homosexual behavior.
Guppy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100545 Feb 20, 2013
EuropeFurther information: Homosexuality in ancient Greece, Homosexuality in ancient Rome
The earliest Western documents (in the form of literary works, art objects, and mythographic materials) concerning same-sex relationships are derived from ancient Greece.

In regard of male homosexuality such documents depict a world in which relationships with women and relationships with youths were the essential foundation of a normal man's love life. Same-sex relationships were a social institution variously constructed over time and from one city to another. The formal practice, an erotic yet often restrained relationship between a free adult male and a free adolescent, was valued for its pedagogic benefits and as a means of population control, though occasionally blamed for causing disorder. Plato praised its benefits in his early writings[73] but in his late works proposed its prohibition.[74] In the Symposium (182B-D), Plato equates acceptance of homosexuality with democracy, and its suppression with despotism, saying that homosexuality "is shameful to barbarians because of their despotic governments, just as philosophy and athletics are, since it is apparently not in best interests of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or physical unions, all of which love is particularly apt to produce".[75] Aristotle, in the Politics, dismissed Plato's ideas about abolishing homosexuality (2.4); he explains that barbarians like the Celts accorded it a special honor (2.6.6), while the Cretans used it to regulate the population (2.7.5).[75]

Female youths are depicted surrounding Sappho in this painting of Lafond "Sappho sings for Homer", 1824.Little is known of female homosexuality in antiquity. Sappho, born on the island of Lesbos, was included by later Greeks in the canonical list of nine lyric poets. The adjectives deriving from her name and place of birth (Sapphic and Lesbian) came to be applied to female homosexuality beginning in the 19th century.[76][77] Sappho's poetry centers on passion and love for various personages and both genders. The narrators of many of her poems speak of infatuations and love (sometimes requited, sometimes not) for various females, but descriptions of physical acts between women are few and subject to debate.[78][79]

Sappho reading to her companions on an Attic vase of c. 435 BC.In Ancient Rome the young male body remained a focus of male sexual attention, but relationships were between older free men and slaves or freed youths who took the receptive role in sex. All the emperors with the exception of Claudius took male lovers. The Hellenophile emperor Hadrian is renowned for his relationship with Antinous, but the Christian emperor Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner as well (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of the reign of Anastasius I in 518.
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100546 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner as well (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of the reign of Anastasius I in 518.
EuropeFurther information: Homosexuality in ancient Greece, Homosexuality in ancient Rome
The earliest Western documents (in the form of literary works, art objects, and mythographic materials) concerning same-sex relationships are derived from ancient Greece.

In regard of male homosexuality such documents depict a world in which relationships with women and relationships with youths were the essential foundation of a normal man's love life. Same-sex relationships were a social institution variously constructed over time and from one city to another. The formal practice, an erotic yet often restrained relationship between a free adult male and a free adolescent, was valued for its pedagogic benefits and as a means of population control, though occasionally blamed for causing disorder. Plato praised its benefits in his early writings[73] but in his late works proposed its prohibition.[74] In the Symposium (182B-D), Plato equates acceptance of homosexuality with democracy, and its suppression with despotism, saying that homosexuality "is shameful to barbarians because of their despotic governments, just as philosophy and athletics are, since it is apparently not in best interests of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or physical unions, all of which love is particularly apt to produce".[75] Aristotle, in the Politics, dismissed Plato's ideas about abolishing homosexuality (2.4); he explains that barbarians like the Celts accorded it a special honor (2.6.6), while the Cretans used it to regulate the population (2.7.5).[75]

Female youths are depicted surrounding Sappho in this painting of Lafond "Sappho sings for Homer", 1824.Little is known of female homosexuality in antiquity. Sappho, born on the island of Lesbos, was included by later Greeks in the canonical list of nine lyric poets. The adjectives deriving from her name and place of birth (Sapphic and Lesbian) came to be applied to female homosexuality beginning in the 19th century.[76][77] Sappho's poetry centers on passion and love for various personages and both genders. The narrators of many of her poems speak of infatuations and love (sometimes requited, sometimes not) for various females, but descriptions of physical acts between women are few and subject to debate.[78][79]

Sappho reading to her companions on an Attic vase of c. 435 BC.In Ancient Rome the young male body remained a focus of male sexual attention, but relationships were between older free men and slaves or freed youths who took the receptive role in sex. All the emperors with the exception of Claudius took male lovers. The Hellenophile emperor Hadrian is renowned for his relationship with Antinous, but the Christian emperor
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100548 Feb 20, 2013
reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518.
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#100549 Feb 20, 2013
MalbaCACCA contollers wrote:
reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner
Hey you Regina FFOKK YU go back Puna in New Zealand?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#100550 Feb 20, 2013
Someone stole my name!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#100551 Feb 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Yes Guppy it's that mentally deranged dimwit from Montenegro better known as Regina FFOKK YU.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#100552 Feb 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder about Americans.....I'm sure you do. I don't blame you.
No, we never leave America.....It's the best place in the world.
My ignorance? It's mine! Leave it alone!
Never been to Austrailia and I never will.
Not many Americans visit your island. It's desolate.
I'm so glad you all don't want to leave there. Please stay and wallow in your misery.
Anything else to discuss?
There goes your ignorance again fish, our country is no more desolate than some parts of America then we have green valleys snow etc and we are surounded by water on our little island which I shouldn't call so little since the size difference between your country and mine is so minimal it is not worth the effort to mention it. We have 22 million people in our space you have 310million in yours....so now ours is lookin pretty darn good eh! I have taken the trouble to find you some very interesting facts about Aussieland vs Yankeeland to cure some of your ignorance. Bon appetite' fish.

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Australia...

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#100553 Feb 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Happens all the time on this site, it's the trolls making mischief because you put them in their place.....they are very sensitive but thick as two bricks...they will get bored soon and attack someone else...nice to see the Topix moderaters have got their eye on the ball....report it if you want it is probably the moderators anyway, so I wish you luck with that!
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100554 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100555 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#100556 Feb 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Something fishy going on.
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100557 Feb 20, 2013
regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100559 Feb 20, 2013
Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name!

Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name!

MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100561 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100562 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

#100563 Feb 20, 2013
Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell ( lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". in 558), warning that such conduct can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min piratefighting 18,685
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Sheilaa 377,812
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min TEA 1,262
Australian Taxation Office orders new building,... 12 min Anglo-Saxon-Celt 4
Hospital at center of Ebola drama apologizes 15 min OccupyThis 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min J RULES 69,965
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 28 min Pro Ukraine 1,945

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE