Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus 5,320

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Full Story
Bfd boy

Rochdale, UK

#5704 Jun 27, 2013
Wakas wrote:
Love them or hate them, Jamaties rule on every level. Be it politics, be it business or be it on street level
you rat, stop nuthugging
shaans

Northampton, UK

#5706 Jun 27, 2013
we got the money baby, we rich and all legal
Pet dickdective

Bradford, UK

#5707 Jun 27, 2013
All righty then.
Aaaaaaaaaaa

Bradford, UK

#5709 Jun 27, 2013
Lown - do u really think shaan wrote that? If u do then go to the fish market . Buy a fish and smack it in your face!
haha

UK

#5712 Jun 28, 2013
Ajmal wrote:
<quoted text>
Atleast sumone on here has a bit of a brain, most of the names that get put up here have probably never even heard of this site nor hav the time to cum on here, they r too busy living their lives, its idiots with no jobs no money and no lifes that are on here pretending to be sumone else
just like you then lol
lancashire lad

Morecambe, UK

#5714 Jun 28, 2013
Yeh inn it man what is this man what you lot talking about

GIRL you is the one that is talking sense
The rest of you crap
Girl

Northampton, UK

#5716 Jun 28, 2013
Plz dont say bad things about next mans mum or sister why do you all feel a need 2 do that what have they done to you. And keebo you no what I am a bitch 1st class baby you ain't met a bitch till you met me the only reason you called me that is because you clever tossers lol thought I was a guy and u thought that because I know a little to much about everyone but like I said stop telling ur white girls ur business and stop telling every fucker and any fucker who will listen no body gives a shit about topend bottom end jam tarts (jamatties) I bet u all went Friday prayer though dint u cz out of everything av said on here not one person has disagreed on wat av said about u all disgracing ur religion. Go watch scarface or get rich die trying or b.i.g cz that's what u all trying 2 b gud look plastic gangsta
lancashire lad

Morecambe, UK

#5720 Jun 29, 2013
Bullsh#t is this
lancashire lad

Morecambe, UK

#5721 Jun 29, 2013
Useless get a life you lowlife
Girl

Camborne, UK

#5722 Jun 29, 2013
Useless wrote:
Don't no if its true but heard that rameem is getting married to Charlie! Girls been round the block been with dumbo and mazer
Who cares if the girls bin round the block cz am nt bin funny bt u lads ain't no saints an am surprised ur dicks ain't gone green an fallen off yet wi the amount of girls u lot av bin wi
Girl

Camborne, UK

#5727 Jun 30, 2013
Useless wrote:
Girl just cz u don't get laid and have cobwebs!

Lol i dont need 2 get laid luv am nt desperate am married so i make luv nt that u wud eva understand the difference however am guessing ur dick has gone green an fallen off then wi that answer and u lot ain't exactly fussy or have any standards wen it cums to the girls u Slyp wi u ain't all gods gift 2 women and in all fairness it's the women that are actually using u lot cz they get booze out of it they get cigs, drugs,muny,clothes,phones etc etc and all u get is sex and a std which is wat u can get at hme for free the sex not the std
dikhead

Northampton, UK

#5730 Jun 30, 2013
im sure rameem hussain already married, she married in pak 3-4 years ago, its known she slept with dumbo, but who is this mazer. rameem seen many times leaving charlies work place at nights
mazer

UK

#5731 Jun 30, 2013
whats up?
Girl

Camborne, UK

#5737 Jul 1, 2013
Who cares about who's sleeping with who asian girls are just as bad as the white girls if not worse these days I no plenty of asian girls who either cheating or just passing it about but u don't see me putting it on here for every1 to read and if that's a girls prerogative to sleep about then that's her choice they learnt it from the asian men after all you lot are married wi kids have the white girl and kids and still sleep wi other girls the grass ain't always greener on the other side and sleeping with men coz they got money basically that's a prostitute in disguise that ain't nothing to be proud of. You asian men are the biggest sluts not the women u should be castrated if you can't keep it in your trousers I have more respect for your religion than you do and I probably no a damn site more about it your all a disgrace to your religion and your families you bring shame on them no one else
truthteller

UK

#5738 Jul 1, 2013
Girl wrote:
Who cares about who's sleeping with who asian girls are just as bad as the white girls if not worse these days I no plenty of asian girls who either cheating or just passing it about but u don't see me putting it on here for every1 to read and if that's a girls prerogative to sleep about then that's her choice they learnt it from the asian men after all you lot are married wi kids have the white girl and kids and still sleep wi other girls the grass ain't always greener on the other side and sleeping with men coz they got money basically that's a prostitute in disguise that ain't nothing to be proud of. You asian men are the biggest sluts not the women u should be castrated if you can't keep it in your trousers I have more respect for your religion than you do and I probably no a damn site more about it your all a disgrace to your religion and your families you bring shame on them no one else
Ok asim
truthteller

UK

#5740 Jul 1, 2013
Bonna wrote:
Listen girl I love Charlie what's your problem go shave your tash
asim aint got no tash
Dem man soft us man ard

Exeter, UK

#5750 Jul 2, 2013
Yo look, you came down to my ends fam, you lot would have got shanked and gunned. We biggest muvfuk in uk, REP GAS GANG
Fizzy salad

Bargoed, UK

#5753 Jul 2, 2013
Who nicked money
Asim

Bradford, UK

#5757 Jul 2, 2013
Jammaty now chasing Ronnie their times must be hard chasing this nomark around
Boss

UK

#5758 Jul 2, 2013
Nawaz wrote:
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Those who walk with God reach their destination.
When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
How can anyone ever love you for who you are if you become someone else to be with them?
You can only see others as clearly as you see yourself.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden
The world reflects what you need to see, not only what you want to see.
"The price of greatness is responsibility."- Sir Winston Churchill
Life isnít about what happens to us. Itís about how we perceive what happens to us.
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim; accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself."- Harvey Fierstein
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin
"Everything youíre looking for lies behind the mask you wear." - Stephen C. Paul
"When you give up your own truth to win at someone elseís game everyone loses." - Stephen C. Paul
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."- Theodore Roosevelt
"Your relationships reflect your fears and limits. How can anyone ever give you what you wonít allow?" - Stephen C. Paul
Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way." - Karen S. Magee
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
"People excel and learn, not because they are told to, but because they want to."- Peter Senge
"Live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece." - Dale West
Doubt asks who believes? Faith answers, "I".
Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
Happiness lies ahead for those who cry; those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
"You cannot discover oceans unless you have the courage to leave the shore."- Successories
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
"The first step in achieving prosperity and wealth is learning to appreciate what you already have." - S. Richardson
"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk."- Dali Lama
"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."- Dali Lama
"Follow the three R's: Respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all your actions."- Dali Lama
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."- Dali Lama
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly."- Dali Lama
"Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship."- Dali Lama
"When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it."- Dali Lama
"Spend some time alone every day."- Dali Lama
"Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values." - Dali Lama
"Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer."- Dali Lama
"In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the dirty past."- Dali Lama
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."- Dali Lama
Wtf is it wid dis sht, change mf record u edl scum !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moderate Muslims Fight Back! Zaid Ibrahim, Sis ... 6 min muslim moderat 1
Market trader faces jail for child abuse 8 min Dave 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 8 min Toko2014 19,988
Putin accuses US of undermining global stability 8 min PROUD TO BE SERB 122
Bosnians To Choose New Government, But Change U... 10 min Oliver Cromwell 150
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 11 min Talat Pasa Komitesi 51
India to Supply Vietnam With Naval Vessels Amid... 11 min NUCAPGAORAGQUYTSK... 19
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 49 min Site Investigations 379,880

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE