Some 180,000 Albanians left Greece for home in five years, report says

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: EKathimerini 15

Some 180,000 Albanians, or about 20 percent of the Albanian population in Greece, returned to the neighboring Balkan nation between 2007-2012, a report by the Tirana branch of the United States Agency for International Development was cited by local media as saying.

Full Story
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2013
good for Greece . 180 000 less Albanian terrorists and criminals to worry about
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Truly Truly I will enjoy killing and massacring your gay race. That will bring me a great deal of pleasure and personal satisfaction. Truly It will bring me a great deal of pleasure to harvest the organs of your ga y race. We should have left the turks wipe your filthy kind off the Face of the Erath. Dont worry we wont make same mistake twice.
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 15, 2013
not a Greek here besides we all know about Albanian terror .

BTW Albanians are Turks
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Albanians r terrorists wrote:
not a Greek here besides we all know about Albanian terror .
BTW Albanians are Turks
haaaaaaaaaa I guarantee you you are gayreek 1000%. Either way when the GAyreeks and Serbs were selling the Turks their daughters and wives to avoid war the Albanians spent 500 years fighting of the Turks. If it wast for the Albanians the Eurofags would be speaking turkish and praising allah today together with the gypsie serbs and gayreeks. That was a mistake on our part. We should have fought the turks we should have joined them and wiped off Turks and Gayreeks and enslaved the Eurofags. We wont make same mistake twice gayreek you can count on that.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#5 Jan 16, 2013
....and the "strong ALBANIAN STATE" wich is going to "liberate" the "albanians" lands in balcans worries that it could not be capable to face the shcool or medical needs of them!!!!!! To people who are not elegal immigrands like them in Greece but Albanians citizens who are just returning in their homes after a few years only!!!!!!!:-) Arent you some in here really funny indeed???:-):-)
Albanisch

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
at least Albanians are working, stealing or doing something. Not like Greeks who want to sit under the tree and collect money from the government.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Albanisch wrote:
at least Albanians are working, stealing or doing something. Not like Greeks who want to sit under the tree and collect money from the government.
Oh, so if you are ...stealing or ...doing something (which means, drug dealing, prostitution,mafia gangs, murdering etc etc)you are decent and ..people of progress??? Well my friend, i would prefer my tree than being descrased like you!!
k n v

Nags Head, NC

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Albanisch wrote:
That's what I want to do and why I haven't paid my loans yet :(
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so if you are ...stealing or ...doing something (which means, drug dealing, prostitution,mafia gangs, murdering etc etc)you are decent and ..people of progress??? Well my friend, i would prefer my tree than being descrased like you!!
Filthy gayreek so All albanians are thieves and drug dealers uh you f ucing homo. Be Jealous and Hateful. You will starve like you did in 1960s. You will be begging albanians for work and food like you did in the 1800s when Ali Pasha and Vangjel Zhapa and many others took thousands of gayreeks as slaves. Up till now other people have been fighting your fights for you gayreek now even the Eurofags have had enough. Now we shall truly see how much your gay skin will be worth.
eresh

Vxj, Sweden

#12 Jan 17, 2013
good riddance..
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy gayreek so All albanians are thieves and drug dealers uh you f ucing homo. Be Jealous and Hateful. You will starve like you did in 1960s. You will be begging albanians for work and food like you did in the 1800s when Ali Pasha and Vangjel Zhapa and many others took thousands of gayreeks as slaves. Up till now other people have been fighting your fights for you gayreek now even the Eurofags have had enough. Now we shall truly see how much your gay skin will be worth.
No mister morron!! There are not all Albanians like ....you!!Cowards thiefs!! And when you are talking about STARVATION, you should recall your filetly citouation at 1990, your fielthy citouation even now in many people in Albania, your survical by coming in Greece by houndred of thousands to find a piece of bred and why YOU went there you are!! So do not give lessons to me when you are are still a hungry nation and when my poor people at 1960 wnet as immigrands to all oner the word but not as thiefs and crimininals as many of your people!!! We are not the same as we never were mister TURKALBANIAN CHICHEN!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#14 Jan 18, 2013
eresh wrote:
good riddance..
hahaha another "rich" albanian!! Are you at last to a level, as starvated immigrand to eat something else or are you still eating only spaggeti and bred????? pfff morrons!!
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Albania is the poorest nation in Europe due to islam and Albanian IQ
Albano

Jamaica Plain, MA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Albanians r terrorists wrote:
Albania is the poorest nation in Europe due to islam and Albanian IQ
and Greece is the richest nation in Europe thanks to the art of pederastisation and that's why every 3 months begs for money the EU and especially Germany to avoid its economic collapse !!!!!
Xavier

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Albano wrote:
<quoted text> and Greece is the richest nation in Europe thanks to the art of pederastisation and that's why every 3 months begs for money the EU and especially Germany to avoid its economic collapse !!!!!
well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Sheilaa 391,618
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 6 min hmm 3
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 17 min servonazis 30
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 19 min Injudgement 92
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 19 min servonazis 11,142
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 20 min barefoot2626 30
Claims that Muslims abuct, rape, forcibly conve... 24 min Ehsan 47
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 71,097
More from around the web