Officials: Inmates walked out front door during mass prison escape in Mexico

Sep 20, 2012 Full story: KYTX-TV News 21

The 129 inmates who escaped from a northern Mexico prison did not flee through a tunnel, as authorities first reported.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
What a total shit hole Mexico is, they can't even keep their prisoners in jail. How are we supposed to keep them from crossing the border?
Mel

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 20, 2012
chuy

Goldendale, WA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
why dont you shut the fux up foo.ibet you wont make a day in mexico.your ass will get split in half talking all yuor shitt
Badtothebone wrote:
What a total shit hole Mexico is, they can't even keep their prisoners in jail. How are we supposed to keep them from crossing the border?
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2012
chuy wrote:
why dont you shut the fux up foo.ibet you wont make a day in mexico.your ass will get split in half talking all yuor shitt
<quoted text>
It takes me some time to decipher what you're trying to say because of your spelling and grammar but that's to be expected due to your lack of an education. I guess what you're trying to say is that ALL of Mexico is not safe and it's not advisable for me to go there, thanks for the warning. Actually I was in Mexico once. Well not really, I just hung my ass over the border and took a shit into Mexico. Does that count as a visit? That dump I took blended right in with the rest of Mexico and I couldn't tell the difference!
john

San Diego, CA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
okay you dumb bitch when it comes down to border patrol you dont know shit making a comment like that in order for the border to be secure it takes both countries not just mexico and good on you for talking crap on you own country the U.S cause they are also in it when you say "how are we supposed to keep them from crossin the border?" i think they are doing the best they can unlike you who probably hasnt done shit for this country and yes this may be a essay i dont give a fuck but read this and learn from it before you make another stupid ass comment
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
okay you dumb bitch when it comes down to border patrol you dont know shit making a comment like that in order for the border to be secure it takes both countries not just mexico and good on you for talking crap on you own country the U.S cause they are also in it when you say "how are we supposed to keep them from crossin the border?" i think they are doing the best they can unlike you who probably hasnt done shit for this country and yes this may be a essay i dont give a fuck but read this and learn from it before you make another stupid ass comment
I was in the Navy for four years, does that count for doing shit for this country? I did read and learned a lot from your post. I learned you are the dumb bitch who can't spell or use proper punctuation and grammar. I guess you were educated in Mexico. Go take some English courses before you make another stupid ass comment.
mee

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the Navy for four years, does that count for doing shit for this country? I did read and learned a lot from your post. I learned you are the dumb bitch who can't spell or use proper punctuation and grammar. I guess you were educated in Mexico. Go take some English courses before you make another stupid ass comment.
Just to let you know that people from Mexico are very smart and hard workers. The education in mexico is way better. so stop hating. By the way i think that your the one that is making dumb comments. You should get your information straight. ONLY IF YOU KNEW WHAT IS GOING ON IN MEXICO.
U JOTO

Concord, CA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Did have a good time with all the other "Sailors (with a lisp)?"
ILuvMexMen

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
U JOTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did have a good time with all the other "Sailors (with a lisp)?"
lol huh
huh

Concord, CA

#11 Oct 2, 2012
I can picture him sitting behind a biker singing "BAD TO THE BONE". Que chulo.
ILuvMexMen

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2012
huh wrote:
I can picture him sitting behind a biker singing "BAD TO THE BONE". Que chulo.
lol I don't kno why his name is badbone when it should be limp bone. From what I hear, I would say about 65% of white men have erectile dysfunction.
tito 13

Rochester, MN

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
(13) Mexico is a very hard place to live in. I know that, but its hared to see evryone that is in Mexico suffer ffrom not being able to help prisoners have food for themselfs. Let alone the familes living there. Think about that before you say shit about the country that is rite next to you.
ILuvMexMen

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 3, 2012
tito 13 wrote:
<quoted text> (13) Mexico is a very hard place to live in. I know that, but its hared to see evryone that is in Mexico suffer ffrom not being able to help prisoners have food for themselfs. Let alone the familes living there. Think about that before you say shit about the country that is rite next to you.
Amen to that
Concerned

Mexico

#15 Oct 3, 2012
tito 13 wrote:
<quoted text> (13) Mexico is a very hard place to live in. I know that, but its hared to see evryone that is in Mexico suffer ffrom not being able to help prisoners have food for themselfs. Let alone the familes living there. Think about that before you say shit about the country that is rite next to you.
You should be on the streets here daily as I am. There are people starving everywhere. It is a very sad to drive around and see all the suffering by people who are not in prison. Mexico has no programs to feed these people. No welfare.

I talked a miner from Santa Eulalia that has been in prison twice here. Once for beating his wife almost to death and then pulling a gun on the police when they arrived. I feel sorry for the ones that are put in prison that were not guilty of a crime. He is out now.

The worst of the prisoners. The capos who have masterminded mass murders and the big kingpins have special privileges and actually have prostitutes brought to them, color TV, drugs and booze, pool rooms and bars. It is reflective of society in many of the prisoners. The have not's from the outside live the same in the prisons. The people that have money still live good.

I feel not one bit sorry for for those hardened criminals that have done things to make their people and their families suffer and feel hell on earth for the rest of their lives. I wish the capos and the sicarios and the drug dealers could be put in with the normal population.

Strangely the miner I know came out of the prison heavier then when he was out. I asked him if they fed him only once a day. He said he got 3 meals a day. So I see newspaper articles that say they only get two if they are lucky. But this guy had no reason to lie to me. Hard to know what the truth really is most of the time from news reports.

These guys were not let free because they were suffering. In fact the area they are in is now seeing the worst violence they have had since they were released. It is this escape that is attributed to the rise in violence in the area. They were let loose to be part of the zetas and continue there killing, extortion, robbing, kidnapping and so on. I feel no pity for them, and they feel no pity for for anyone on this earth.

Jordan

Ada, OK

#16 Oct 4, 2012
it makes me sad that some of you people have nerve to talk down on a country. yeah, there are a lot of problems going on over there. but most of the people WHO AREN'T jail escapees are people who are scared for their life. have some respect.
Agree

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
I agree! Corrupt government
huh

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Corrupt government
Good thing there is no corruption here in the states. Our private prisons are the best in the world! Woo hoo!
JoS America

Taguig, Philippines

#19 Oct 13, 2012
Mexico is a dump. Let's just accept the fact and move on. Next discussion.
huh

Concord, CA

#20 Oct 15, 2012
JoS America wrote:
Mexico is a dump. Let's just accept the fact and move on. Next discussion.
American drug addiction?
Concerned

Mexico

#21 Oct 15, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
American drug addiction?
Yes America does have a drug addiction problem. But I live here in Mexico and the junkies are walking the streets everywhere. Drug use is just as high or higher per ca pita here in Mexico then in the USA. Mexico does not arrest the users. No money in it. So there is no record of it. The construction guys here would come to the vacant lot next to my house. About 8 of them. I could look out of my small bathroom window and see them all smoking pot everyday on break.

Drugs are sold everywhere here on the streets, and plenty of buyers. It is a lot cheaper here, so the dealers make much more by getting it to the USA and beyond to more wealthy users in other countries. The difference is that Americans are more wealthy and can pay more. The price has to be adjusted down or Mexicans cannot afford it. America is also a route to take the drugs North to Canada and other countries. So not all of it stays in the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poland resumes gas deliveries to Ukraine 4 min NAZI RUSSIA 33
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting 5 min Alexey25 37
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 6 min barefoot2626 67
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min Mikko 22,489
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 7 min Pro-Ukraine 8,976
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 7 min NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 114
Polish $300 Billion Aid Package Hides EU Expans... 8 min OnlyPatchWork 36
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min CantHideTheTruth 371,563
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••