River line to host first gay cruise on the Mekong

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: USA Today 62

What's billed as the first Mekong River cruise aimed at gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender travelers will take place in October.

Full Story
Tham Thuy HANG

London, UK

#23 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
...Sometimes...and once in a while,....BOB bullshits a little...too much. Wahahhahahahha!

WELL,

hee,hee,hee,hee,hee,ha,ha,ha,h a,

keep doing when i say stop,,,you stop yeah,,hee,hee,hee,,
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
How did you end up with KR and then Canadian navy?
Was Canadian Navy in the area of SE Asia?
Make long story shorten, when I was in Thai-Cam border, I actually worked for both Thai Army and Khmer Rouge. Then CIA showed up recruited me. From there I found my way to Canada and enlist Canadian Navy IN CANADA. Canada only did charity works in South East Asia, no military involved....
Tham Thuy HANG

London, UK

#25 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Make long story shorten, when I was in Thai-Cam border, I actually worked for both Thai Army and Khmer Rouge. Then CIA showed up recruited me. From there I found my way to Canada and enlist Canadian Navy IN CANADA. Canada only did charity works in South East Asia, no military involved....

another liar,,
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yes - you were also the boss of Khmer Rouge. You directed Khmer Rouge to kill the innocents during the 1975-1979. Come on, tell us the truth. You have shutted up after I posted that Hanoi directed Khmer Rouge troops to kill the innocents.
Or you can tell me... why taking such a few days your tanks run up to Batttambang and Svaysisophon?. Impossible, KR got so much amo and KR
I know you know all of this. Now, you just tell us because no one can come to cut your pongdor off since you don't have any? Huh? Tell us.
Tell the truth - this is the history telling. if you die, no one will tell the truth - come on.
Here are answers for you: 1/ When I was with Khmer Rouge. I was not their Boss, but actually worked as their.."adviser". I was always with their battalion commanders and their battalions in fact only had manpowers a little more than a Vietnamese company by comparision..2/ In the lightening speed of Vietnamese campaign of Kampuchea, the most obstacle during that time was crossing Tonlesap river, other than that, Viet tanks just kept running toward Thai border, ignoring all Khmer Rouge bases around. Their main tactic is over-run PP, took conrol all main hws of Cambodia and reach Svai as early as possible and they succeeded on that. With the cooperation of all 4 regional Units, including a prong of Viet from Lao and with assistance from Viet experienced airforces, there was NO WAY KR could handle that. KR troops were scattered in chaos, some of their units were even mixed with Viet tanks on their escape toward Thailand by mistake, of course they were killed all after Viet found out, right on HW 5...3/ Due to a huge campaign with all sorts of units from Viet military, KR in fact was in total chaos, like a snake with it's head chopped off. Thier huge ammos, weapons and killing machines were still IN TACT, not used at all. Pochentong AB of PP were full of ammos, weapons which were still on the run way freshly imported from China(You could see it on UTube). That's all I can tell you. I was only a soldier so I don't see and know much as high commander. All I could tell in details is my job along Thailand border and INSIDE Thai territory and I used worked with very limit resources, small units. that's all....
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I know after you had Kduoi Khmer, Kduoi is no longer good - huh?
I believe you.
Wrong! Khnhum mien bi sray Khmer hoi, one in PP another in Battambang. Srolanh them all and missed them much....Wahahahaa!
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#28 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! Khnhum mien bi sray Khmer hoi, one in PP another in Battambang. Srolanh them all and missed them much....Wahahahaa!
==========
Sorry to hear your pitty feeling, but you were a bar meuy lam (35)... that is why you don't have pondor anymore, and now you live like a colt in the cold of Cananda getting pissed of the King and Queen of England.
hahahhahahahah
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Here are answers for you: 1/ When I was with Khmer Rouge. I was not their Boss, but actually worked as their.."adviser". I was always with their battalion commanders and their battalions in fact only had manpowers a little more than a Vietnamese company by comparision..2/ In the lightening speed of Vietnamese campaign of Kampuchea, the most obstacle during that time was crossing Tonlesap river, other than that, Viet tanks just kept running toward Thai border, ignoring all Khmer Rouge bases around. Their main tactic is over-run PP, took conrol all main hws of Cambodia and reach Svai as early as possible and they succeeded on that. With the cooperation of all 4 regional Units, including a prong of Viet from Lao and with assistance from Viet experienced airforces, there was NO WAY KR could handle that. KR troops were scattered in chaos, some of their units were even mixed with Viet tanks on their escape KR in fact was in total chaos, like a snake with it's head chopped off. Thier huge ammos, weapons and killing machines were still IN TACT, not used at all. Pochentong AB of PP were full of ammos, weapons which were still on the run way freshly imported from China(You could see it on UTube). That's all I can tell you. I was only a soldier so I don't see and know much as high commander. All I could tell in details is my job along Thailand border and INSIDE Thai territory and I used worked with very limit resources, small units. that's all....
==========
1. There you go. Now, you told me something about relationship between Hanoi and KR. You were just one adviser to KR, but there were all others in the higher ranges, 1975-1979, committed all kinds of orders and switching around the KR battalions from regions to regions, East to West, from North to South and others. To do this was to clean up or kill other sides of being accused of betrayal of the higher Angkars. This was started heavily in the 1976 after a year of killing the educated ones evacuated from capitals cities such as Phnom Penh. Killing of other innocents was heavily in 1977-1978, in peace of closed door. Most Hanoi leaders traveled back and forth for their missions between Vietnam and Kampuchea thru the South Sea called the Gulf of Thailand and thru Lao thru the North.
2. Yes, It was a talk at the UN that the KR needed to get out. The KR leaders had talked that all the KR troops to drop their weapons. Leaders stopped giving command, so it was easy to fight the KR. Remember, KR got millions tons of amos. Come on, 5days you reached Svai was an incredible drive with the destroyed Route 5. May be it was still a win-win war by Hanoi, but if KR leaders were still giving the commands, I am not sure Viet troops can reach Svai in a period of 5 days like that. I learned that KR troops had reach Phnom Kravaign and Phnom Dang Raek a few weeks before Viet tanks coming in Kampuchea. So this was a complete withdrawal of KR out of the country, it was not a main fight back. Hundreds of thousands of KR soldiers and their families reached Refugee camps along the Thai border weeks before the Viet troops stepped their feet in Khmer.
3. You had lots of experience so you knew this thing well. However, Hanoi did not allow the UNHCR and Red Cross to get in Cambodia at that time. This purpose was to have all the Khmers inside to get out. An you know it well, you were at the gate of the border, there were no blocking of those innocent Khmers to cross the jungle there to get rice and food and sardines. Inside of the country, there were suppression and K5 programs so to let the Khmers get out to the border camps.
Man – All of the processes of war in Kampuchea have given all the suffering to the Khmers. Of course, lots of Viet innocents had died from this process which Hanoi called an investment.
There are more you know…. You need to spit it all out. This is all I can ask.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#30 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Here are answers for you: 1/ When I was with Khmer Rouge. I was not their Boss, but actually worked as their.."adviser". I was always with their battalion commanders and their of Kampuchea, the most obstacle during that time was crossing Tonlesap river, other than that, Viet tanks just kept running toward Thai border, ignoring all Khmer Rouge bases around. Their main tactic is over-run PP, took conrol all main hws of Cambodia and reach Svai as early as possible and they succeeded on that. With the cooperation of all 4 regional Units, including a prong of Viet from Lao and with assistance from Viet experienced airforces, there was NO WAY KR could handle that. KR troops were scattered in chaos, some of their units were even mixed with Viet tanks on their escape toward Thailand by mistake, of course they were killed all after Viet found out, right on HW 5...3/ Due to a huge campaign with all sorts of units from Viet military, KR in fact was in total chaos, like a snake with it's head chopped off. Thier huge ammos, weapons and killing machines were still IN TACT, not used at all. Pochentong AB of PP were full of ammos, weapons which were still on the run way freshly imported from China(You could see it on UTube). That's all I can tell you. I was only a soldier so I don't see and know much as high commander. All I could tell in details is my job along Thailand border and INSIDE Thai territory and I used worked with very limit resources, small units. that's all....
======
One - There you go. Now, you told me something about relationship between Hanoi and KR. You were just one adviser to KR, but there were all others in the higher ranges, 1975-1979, committed all kinds of orders and switching around the KR battalions from regions to regions, East to West, from North to South and others. To do this was to clean up or kill other sides of being accused of betrayal of the higher Angkars. This was started heavily in the 1976 after a year of killing the educated ones evacuated from capitals cities such as Phnom Penh. Killing of other innocents was heavily in 1977-1978, in peace of closed door. Most Hanoi leaders traveled back and forth for their missions between Vietnam and Kampuchea thru the South Sea called the Gulf of Thailand and thru Lao thru the North.
Two – Yes, It was a talk at the UN that the KR needed to get out. The KR leaders had talked that all the KR troops to drop their weapons. Leaders stopped giving command, so it was easy to fight the KR. Remember, KR got millions tons of amos. Come on, 5days you reached Svai was an incredible drive with the destroyed Route 5. May be it was still a win-win war by Hanoi, but if KR leaders were still giving the commands, I am not sure Viet troops can reach Svai in a period of 5 days like that. I learned that KR troops had reach Phnom Kravaign and Phnom Dang Raek a few weeks before Viet tanks coming in Kampuchea. So this was a complete withdrawal of KR out of the country, it was not a main fight back. Hundreds of thousands of KR soldiers and their families reached Refugee camps along the Thai border weeks before the Viet troops stepped their feet in Khmer.
Three – You had lots of experience so you knew this thing well. However, Hanoi did not allow the UNHCR and Red Cross to get in Cambodia at that time. This purpose was to have all the Khmers inside to get out. An you know it well, you were at the gate of the border, there were no blocking of those innocent Khmers to cross the jungle there to get rice and food and sardines. Inside of the country, there were suppression and K5 programs so to let the Khmers get out to the border camps.
Man – All of the processes of war in Kampuchea have given all the suffering to the Khmers. Of course, lots of Viet innocents had died from this process which Hanoi called an investment.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#31 Feb 12, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Here are answers for you: 1/ When I was with Khmer Rouge. I was not their Boss, but actually worked as their.."adviser". I was always with their battalion commanders and their battalions in fact only had manpowers a little more than a Vietnamese company by comparision..toward Thailand by mistake, of course they were killed all after Viet found out, right on HW 5...3/ Due to a huge campaign with all sorts of units from Viet military, KR in fact was in total chaos, like a snake with it's head chopped off. Thier huge ammos, weapons and killing machines were still IN TACT, not used at all. Pochentong AB of PP were full of ammos, weapons which were still on the run way freshly imported from China(You could see it on UTube). That's all I can tell you. I was only a soldier so I don't see and know much as high commander. All I could tell in details is my job along Thailand border and INSIDE Thai territory and I used worked with very limit resources, small units. that's all....
==
One - There you go. Now, you told me something about relationship between Hanoi and KR. You were just one adviser to KR, but there were all others in the higher ranges, 1975-1979, committed all kinds of orders and switching around the KR battalions from regions to regions, East to West, from North to South and others. To do this was to clean up or kill other sides of being accused of betrayal of the higher Angkars. This was started heavily in the 1976 after a year of killing the educated ones evacuated from capitals cities such as Phnom Penh. Killing of other innocents was heavily in 1977-1978, in peace of closed door. Most Hanoi leaders traveled back and forth for their missions between Vietnam and Kampuchea thru the South Sea called the Gulf of Thailand and thru Lao thru the North.
Two – Yes, It was a talk at the UN that the KR needed to get out. The KR leaders had talked that all the KR troops to drop their weapons. Leaders stopped giving command, so it was easy to fight the KR. Remember, KR got millions tons of amos. Come on, 5days you reached Svai was an incredible drive with the destroyed Route 5. May be it was still a win-win war by Hanoi, but if KR leaders were still giving the commands, I am not sure Viet troops can reach Svai in a period of 5 days like that. I learned that KR troops had reach Phnom Kravaign and Phnom Dang Raek a few weeks before Viet tanks coming in Kampuchea. So this was a complete withdrawal of KR out of the country, it was not a main fight back. Hundreds of thousands of KR soldiers and their families reached Refugee camps along the Thai border weeks before the Viet troops stepped their feet in Khmer.
Three – You had lots of experience so you knew this thing well. However, Hanoi did not allow the UNHCR and Red Cross to get in Cambodia at that time. This purpose was to have all the Khmers inside to get out. An you know it well, you were at the gate of the border, there were no blocking of those innocent Khmers to cross the jungle there to get rice and food and sardines. Inside of the country, there were suppression and K5 programs so to let the Khmers get out to the border camps.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==
You were totally wrong, Buddy. I was one among 2-team Daccong forces of VPA who crossed Tonlesap river in the middle of the night of December 30th, 1978. The other team parachuted down PP capital(by Russian Mi8 choppers) into rescuing Sianouk and ended up failure with only one survivor who was rescued by our Troops( 04th Regional unit, Infantry VPA) on the other bank of Tonlesap. My team reached PP in the dark with everyone was in totally Polpot uniforms on the eve of 05th January, 1979. Myself and 2 other members raided Chinese Embassy of Mounivong Boulervard, PP and captured alive 3 Chinese personnels. After regrouping in PP train station, we laid down in ambush and waiting for main forces of VPA entering PP. After that, in the dawn of 07th January, 1979 all hell broke loose when Polpot Troop retreated toward Battambang by all means, including Phnompenh train station. That was the time our team scored the victory.Tthe aftermath was....hundreds of Polpot troops in back uniforms laying dead all over PP train station, most of them had their AK47s not even in fire mode... Just let you know....
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#33 Feb 13, 2013
One more thing for you to know...Starting beginning of 1980, all Polpot Troops along Thai border wore green coloured uniform, supplied from China, not black like when we entering kampuchea in the end of 1978. Each battalion commander has his China made compass hanging around his neck, 2w walkie talkie China made. Each troop was well-fed, new green uniform, new plastic hammock, brand new assault rifle, also made fron China, tons of grenades and land mines, a lot of M79 personal USA mortars, B40/41 China made anti-tank launchers. Each time during stop overs along Thai border during their infiltrartion back to Kampuchea mainland, each unit had two-man team for laying land mines during the night and take it back in the early morning due to frequent ambushes by Viet troops....Their logo was..3-ANGKOR TEMPLE ...One piece of story..
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#34 Feb 13, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You were totally wrong, Buddy. I was one among 2-team Daccong forces of VPA who crossed Tonlesap river in the middle of the night of December 30th, 1978. The other team parachuted down PP capital(by Russian Mi8 choppers) into rescuing Sianouk and ended up failure with only one survivor who was rescued by our Troops( 04th Regional unit, Infantry VPA) on the other bank of Tonlesap. My team reached PP in the dark with everyone was in totally Polpot uniforms on the eve of 05th January, 1979. Myself and 2 other members raided Chinese Embassy of Mounivong Boulervard, PP and captured alive 3 Chinese personnels. After regrouping in PP train station, we laid down in ambush and waiting for main forces of VPA entering PP. After that, in the dawn of 07th January, 1979 all hell broke loose when Polpot Troop retreated toward Battambang by all means, including Phnompenh train station. That was the time our team scored the victory.Tthe aftermath was....hundreds of Polpot troops in back uniforms laying dead all over PP train station, most of them had their AK47s not even in fire mode... Just let you know....
======

You were orderd to rescued the King on Dec 30th, 1978 was a wrong order. The King had fled already in the mid 1978.
April 1976 - Sihanouk removed from office, imprisoned in the Royal Palace
1978 - King freed before occupation by invading Vietnamese forces, gives six-hour press conference after fleeing to New York
http://www.vuthychour.com/2012/10/the-complex...
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#35 Feb 13, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
======
You were orderd to rescued the King on Dec 30th, 1978 was a wrong order. The King had fled already in the mid 1978.
1978 - King freed before occupation by invading Vietnamese forces, gives six-hour press conference after fleeing to New York
Read in your link:

March 1970 - Prime Minister Lon Nol leads National Assembly in deposing Sihanouk while he is out of the country. From China, Sihanouk calls on Cambodians to support the Khmer Rouge against Lon Nol.

----------

There you go, Sihanouk calls on Cambodians to support the Khmer Rouge against Lon Nol. As the result, millions of Cambodians died. Most of the smart Cambodians died, only the dumb ones survived.

Look at Angkor, he belongs to the dumb Cambodian group.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#36 Feb 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Read in your link:
March 1970 - Prime Minister Lon Nol leads National Assembly in deposing Sihanouk while he is out of the country. From China, Sihanouk calls on Cambodians to support the Khmer Rouge against Lon Nol.
----------
There you go, Sihanouk calls on Cambodians to support the Khmer Rouge against Lon Nol. As the result, millions of Cambodians died. Most of the smart Cambodians died, only the dumb ones survived.
Look at Angkor, he belongs to the dumb Cambodian group.
==========
Every body knew that my King tried to topple the US out of the country.
But let to Kampuchea -
In 1975, the Khmer Rouge, with North Vietnamese military help, captured Phnom Penh and instituted their genocidal regime. The city population was forced out into the countryside –”the Killing Fields”

http://www.sophanseng.info/2012/10/former-cam...
This is what I have told you all that Yuons Hanoi helped to kill the innocent people. Pol Pot was pissed off of the killings, then ordered the troop to attacked Yuons in 1978.
Clearly - Pot Pot was not the one who ordered the killing of the innocents.
Why Pol Pot attacked Yuons in the last half of 1978? since Yuons was his helper.
Pol Pot had no knowledge of the killing till 1978.
This is called a "Scapegoat", Yuons did it, but put the fault to Pol Pot.
Today, trial of the KR is not succeed, since those KR leaders do not have the knowledge of the killing. Instead, they are all talking about the history.
Use your brain and help to find the truth.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Every body knew that my King tried to topple the US out of the country.
But let to Kampuchea -
In 1975, the Khmer Rouge, with North Vietnamese military help, captured Phnom Penh and instituted their genocidal regime. The city population was forced out into the countryside –”the Killing Fields”
http://www.sophanseng.info/2012/10/former-cam...
This is what I have told you all that Yuons Hanoi helped to kill the innocent people. Pol Pot was pissed off of the killings, then ordered the troop to attacked Yuons in 1978.
Clearly - Pot Pot was not the one who ordered the killing of the innocents.
Why Pol Pot attacked Yuons in the last half of 1978? since Yuons was his helper.
Pol Pot had no knowledge of the killing till 1978.
This is called a "Scapegoat", Yuons did it, but put the fault to Pol Pot.
Today, trial of the KR is not succeed, since those KR leaders do not have the knowledge of the killing. Instead, they are all talking about the history.
Use your brain and help to find the truth.
Wrong. Before 1975, Khmer Rouges already had skirmishes against North Vietnamese troops. They split apart as early as 1973. For the most part, Khmer Rouges and North Vietnamese were trying to stay out of each other's way to avoid more clashes.

(The clashes and skirmishes were over the acquisition of rice from the Khmer farmers. The North Vietnamese paid the Khmer farmers so that they did not have to transport the rice from the North Vietnam into South Vietnam. Transporting rice would cost 5-10 times as much. The Khmer Rouges wanted to simply take the rice from the Khmer farmers as they viewed the Khmer farmers were obligated to the communism's cause.)

Obviously, the Khmer farmers preferred to sell for cash. But they faced the wrath from Khmer Rouges.

I do know history ok?
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#39 Feb 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Before 1975, Khmer Rouges already had skirmishes against North Vietnamese troops. They split apart as early as 1973. For the most part, Khmer Rouges and North Vietnamese were trying to stay out of each other's way to avoid more clashes.
(The clashes and skirmishes were over the acquisition of rice from the Khmer farmers. The North Vietnamese paid the Khmer farmers so that they did not have to transport the rice from the North Vietnam into South Vietnam. Transporting rice would cost 5-10 times as much. The Khmer Rouges wanted to simply take the rice from the Khmer farmers as they viewed the Khmer farmers were obligated to the communism's cause.)
Obviously, the Khmer farmers preferred to sell for cash. But they faced the wrath from Khmer Rouges.
I do know history ok?
=======
I know you know sh*t, but I am not the only one tell you this.
You read the site above - right?
Before 1975, only Lon Nol fought Yuons about the HoChi trail you used in my land.
Hanoi did helped KR to gain over the Lon Nol's troops. You go find out.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
======
No one knew what the order was except team leader. We were separated as 2 teams without knowing what other team's job was about and I don't know what exactly date they crossed Tonlesap to parachute down PP by what, how they got killed all except one survivor reaching back the other side of Tonlesap and rescued by Viet Troop with what unit. Those I only heard through commander of our team after jan, 07th, 1979 liberation of PP. All I knew is my team crossed Tonlesap in the dark of 30th Dec, 1978 after closedly one week staying in the other side of Tonlesap. We carried no Viet ids and you wouldn't be surprised when people found out in our memorial cemeteries there are tombstones with the words UNKNOWN MARTYRS. You are lucky to hear ab my mission because I am currently residing in the West. Do you think Vietnam military or Interior Ministry of VN would leve me alone when I open my mouth ab this and that.. if I ever reside in VN???? Of course we were late even with our lightening speed of campaign. I found out later that those Chinese personnels we captured involved no key figures, Polpot escaped by chopper UH1 toward Thailand. The only one our infantry troops were in hot pursuit was Tamok with his convoy on hw5 toward Thai border. That is all I could tell....
Angkor

Everett, WA

#41 Feb 14, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>No one knew what the order was except team leader. We were separated as 2 teams without knowing what other team's job was about and I don't know what exactly date they crossed Tonlesap to parachute down PP by what, how they got killed all except one survivor reaching back the other side of Tonlesap and rescued by Viet Troop with what unit. Those I only heard through commander of our team after jan, 07th, 1979 liberation of PP. All I knew is my team crossed Tonlesap in the dark of 30th Dec, 1978 after closedly one week staying in the other side of Tonlesap. We carried no Viet ids and you wouldn't be surprised when people found out in our memorial cemeteries there are tombstones with the words UNKNOWN MARTYRS. You are lucky to hear ab my mission because I am currently residing in the West. Do you think Vietnam military or Interior Ministry of VN would leve me alone when I open my mouth ab this and that.. if I ever reside in VN???? Of course we were late even with our lightening speed of campaign. I found out later that those Chinese personnels we captured involved no key figures, Polpot escaped by chopper UH1 toward Thailand. The only one our infantry troops were in hot pursuit was Tamok with his convoy on hw5 toward Thai border. That is all I could tell....
I don’t know the small details of how small teams of Daccongs hidden inside the KRs. I had read lots of secrete reports of how Hanoi mission buried inside the KR time and did all the orders. Every activity of the KRs was ordered by the Hanoi hidden officers. Pol Pot was pissed off of how thing went out of control in just a period of 20 months – very fast than anything in term of getting 2milliions people killed. Pol Pot acknowledged well till the mid 1978, then he acted right away to have the aggressive shooting at the Viet border.
The question is why Pol Pot was so mad of his Hanoi boss?– Because the killing was not done by him and he had mercy of his people got killed by Hanoi order. So he attacked the Viet border right away.
The question is why Hanoi took a quick step to kick the KR out before even UN NATO get ready after my King gave the 6 hour Press Conference in New York? Hanoi herself was still recovering from the war, but because Hanoi lost the chance to finish the job, then this is the only opportunity to continue the killing.
NATO was supposed to come in to help. Red Cross, internationals and World Bank were informed and they were ready to come in to help because it was horrible massacre war was supposed to be helping like that. However, after the Viet troops were settling in Kampuchea, Hanoi still not allowed the Red Cross and everybody else to come in and help, people kept dying afterward from the aftershock and deceases carried from the nightmare. Then another killing program such as K5 program kicked in.
Vote me on this one?
Angkor

Everett, WA

#42 Feb 14, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know history ok?
========
Be more true.
At least you be a more reasonable like SpongBob who would only attack the issue, and sharing the story.
You have no knowledge about of all thing around Kampuchea, but you kept trashing all over the place without base/truth..
I just see that you waste your time here and gain nothing to you beside possessing more of your madness and built inside of you with evils of your own.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#43 Feb 14, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know the small details of how small teams of Daccongs hidden inside the KRs. I had read lots of secrete reports of how Hanoi mission buried inside the KR time and did all the orders. Every activity of the KRs was ordered by the Hanoi hidden officers. Pol Pot was pissed off of how thing went out of control in just a period of 20 months – very fast than anything in term of getting 2milliions people killed. Pol Pot acknowledged well till the mid 1978, then he acted right away to have the aggressive shooting at the Viet border.
The question is why Pol Pot was so mad of his Hanoi boss?– Because the killing was not done by him and he had mercy of his people got killed by Hanoi order. So he attacked the Viet border right away.
The question is why Hanoi took a quick step to kick the KR out before even UN NATO get ready after my King gave the 6 hour Press Conference in New York? Hanoi herself was still recovering from the war, but because Hanoi lost the chance to finish the job, then this is the only opportunity to continue the killing.
NATO was supposed to come in to help. Red Cross, internationals and World Bank were informed and they were ready to come in to help because it was horrible massacre war was supposed to be helping like that. However, after the Viet troops were settling in Kampuchea, Hanoi still not allowed the Red Cross and everybody else to come in and help, people kept dying afterward from the aftershock and deceases carried from the nightmare. Then another killing program such as K5 program kicked in.
Vote me on this one?
You were wrong ab this one, Buddy. Polpot Troops started attacking VN Central High Land with cooperation among Viet ethnic groups such as FULRO, Mongtanard and SVN Hard-cored remnants...right after May, 1975. During this time, I was still in training and we were brought to these areas of Central Highland for practices, we saw those damages which were caused by the Polpot raids from other side of Viet-Cam border...You could check it out on Utube about those raids including Delta region, border areas of SVN and PhuQuoc islands....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents welcome son's diagnosis 1 min GrahamB 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min topgirl 371,764
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 min Zorri 14,322
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... 7 min Crush Em 2013 147
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 12 min Pro Ukraine 128
Foreign Organisations Pledge Support To Restore... 28 min forget me not 3
Girl's Christmas letter to atheist dictator sho... 52 min Mikko 1
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE