Different China, same risky political system

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: Christian Science Monitor 33

Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, right, and outgoing President Hu Jintao attend the closing ceremony of the 18th Communist Party Congress held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing Nov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
They all looked very worried this time. They obviously know that Interpol have cottoned on to their secret Swiss bank accounts. Most of these con-men have employed Swiss or British lawyers to try to safeguard their stolen loot.

They'll be yelping about the Dalai Lama to try and get the heat off them now for a while. Personally I think they should just leave China right away and take their chances facing charges of money laundering in the west rather than let the Chinese people catch up with them.

Scroungers and vagabonds the lot of em. There will be room in the laogai when all the innocent people have got out.
Chernenko Phase

Surrey, Canada

#3 Nov 15, 2012
They are indeed all crooks who will not be in power much longer.
lct

Beijing, China

#4 Nov 15, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
They all looked very worried this time. They obviously know that Interpol have cottoned on to their secret Swiss bank accounts. Most of these con-men have employed Swiss or British lawyers to try to safeguard their stolen loot.
They'll be yelping about the Dalai Lama to try and get the heat off them now for a while. Personally I think they should just leave China right away and take their chances facing charges of money laundering in the west rather than let the Chinese people catch up with them.
Scroungers and vagabonds the lot of em. There will be room in the laogai when all the innocent people have got out.
there is not enough money in West to buy them. interpol? try Tony blair.
Chernenko Phase

Surrey, Canada

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Surprising arrogance from these professional thieves that are looting China.

The Communist Party of China is clearly delusional, and fantacizes that it enslaves the entire world.
THE WEST IS CRUMPLING

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
OMG!

roflmmfao!
Chernenko Phase

Surrey, Canada

#8 Nov 15, 2012
If something is "crumpling" it can easily be flattened out again and made good.

If something is CRUMBLING, like, for example, the illegitimate dictatorship of the Communist Party of China, it is FINISHED!

Hee Hee!

You know what I love about this forum? The dependable idiocy of these Communist criminals! The only support the Communist Party of China has is from ignorant morons!

So FUNNY!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not enough money in West to buy them. interpol? try Tony blair.
Are you stupid? Not enough money in the West? Hell most of our money is in the west. That's where the CCP hide it from us. Why do you think 89% of China lives in poverty?
lct

Beijing, China

#11 Nov 15, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Not enough money in the West? Hell most of our money is in the west. That's where the CCP hide it from us. Why do you think 89% of China lives in poverty?
NO. not enough money in West. loser.:)

BTW, pay your due for pathetic BP.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#12 Nov 15, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think 89% of China lives in poverty? Because you have a mouth speaks much faster than your donkey brain can think
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915

'The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

BWHAHAHAAAAAAA
CommunistPartyCl owns

Surrey, Canada

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Funny how these lackeys TREMBLE at the facts about the CCP!
"d(dumbarse)zhou" is such a half-wit clown! A moron!

You know what I love about this forum? The dependable idiocy of these Communist criminals! The only support the Communist Party of China has is from ignorant morons!

So FUNNY!

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Penny Lernoux (Lawyer and world Human Right Activist), Cry of the People, p57
n
The word 'communist' has been applied so liberally and so loosely to revolutionary or radical regimes that any government risks being so characterized if it adopts one or more of the following policies that the State Department finds distasteful: nationalization of private industry, particularly foreign-owned corporations; radical land reform; autarchic trade policies; acceptance of Soviet or Chinese aid; insistence upon following an anti-American or nonaligned foreign policy, among others.

theologian Jose Comblin says: "Almost everything that happens in the rest of the world is somehow made to appear related to U.S. national security, whether it occurs in the heart of Africa or in Paraguay or Bolivia. In such a concept, the American citizen is prompted to feel threatened by economic, political, and even cultural changes in the rest of the world."

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Brazilian bishop Helder Camara,

' When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. And when I ask why they have no food, they call me a Communist.
CommunistPartyCl owns

Surrey, Canada

#17 Nov 15, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Brazilian bishop Helder Camara,
' When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. And when I ask why they have no food, they call me a Communist.
When you call yourselves "The COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA", they call you a communist, stupid.

Are Communists really so stupid and mired in Stalinist fantasy that they believe they are saints and not mass-murderers?

AMAZING!

Get help, "Comrade"!

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
CommunistPartyClowns wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call yourselves "The COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA", they call you a communist, stupid.
Are Communists really so stupid and mired in Stalinist fantasy that they believe they are saints and not mass-murderers?
AMAZING!
Get help, "Comrade"!
No commie! But US fascist like you are worst than commie in modern time.
CommunistPartyCl owns

Surrey, Canada

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Yes "Comrade", you communist scum always lie.First you are a communist, then ten seconds later you are not.

And anyone who advocates freedom and a better life for the Chinese people is a "US fascist" or "imperialist running dog" or whatever.

Right.

Is it any wonder you have no support anywhere?

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
CommunistPartyClowns wrote:
Yes "Comrade", you communist scum always lie.First you are a communist, then ten seconds later you are not.
And anyone who advocates freedom and a better life for the Chinese people is a "US fascist" or "imperialist running dog" or whatever.
Right.
Is it any wonder you have no support anywhere?
No such thing as freedom, democracy those in power will never give you all the freedom to decide a nation course, whether for good or bad , as long they provide prosperity and Stabilty, even in US is not guarantee as a democracy...

You dimwit! Does US a Republic provide u with all rights , the Freedom ...?

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 16, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. not enough money in West. loser.:)
BTW, pay your due for pathetic BP.
So if there is not enough money in the west, can you tell me why the UK border agency have published their latesyt immigration figures which clearly highlights Chinese nationals as the most numerous of foreign applicants who want to settle there?

8630,422 Chinese nationals applied in the last 12 months for permanent residency in the UK.

I suppose your response to this would be that they want to go there in search of a greater poverty than in China. ROFLMAO
lct

Beijing, China

#23 Nov 16, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there is not enough money in the west, can you tell me why the UK border agency have published their latesyt immigration figures which clearly highlights Chinese nationals as the most numerous of foreign applicants who want to settle there?
8630,422 Chinese nationals applied in the last 12 months for permanent residency in the UK.
I suppose your response to this would be that they want to go there in search of a greater poverty than in China. ROFLMAO
hahaha....
there is more than 8 million Chinese in UK?
even more than in USA, are you out of your F&&KING mind?

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#25 Nov 16, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha....
there is more than 8 million Chinese in UK?
even more than in USA, are you out of your F&&KING mind?
Proves my point don't you think? 8 million can't be wropng can they? Or are you suggesting they are there cos they want to be where there is no money?

Numbnut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 12 min Yupp111 1,109
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min danetoo 392,680
Stop Playing Golf, Najib! Over 90,000 displaced... 22 min _malon_goblok 1
Llandrindod Wells in Wales was named the worst ... 36 min Pinhead detector 2
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 49 min Baron44 46,031
Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance 1 hr sarahomo 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr piratefighting 27,145
More from around the web