Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

Aug 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTY

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Comments
19,541 - 19,560 of 20,096 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I'm scared that my friend Liger is still renting a tiny motel room since he has no electricity.

Why didn't someone who has so much money (pfffffffffffft) and always screaming about being self reliant and prepared have several generators and stored fuel?
Orlando Leone Jr

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Doc Proper wrote:
In GOD we trust!!!!!!!!!!
Well said!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
LIEger is sad in just so many ways. Gee I hope Toni and Frank haven't taken their own lives.
That would be such a shame.
Never fear ObamaCare will end your fratboy.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Make pretend doctor , what a political butt kicking you took ,LMAO.
Every Rep in Florida lost, including that tea party nut Allen West but Miami Cuban David Rivera (Marco Rubio's best friend) getting voted out was a particular treat.
For you idiots not to be able to beat Obama with the economy the way it is shows how your party is coming to an end.
Give my best to the other two bunker living ,clueless idiots ,Toni and Frank and tell them to look for Hillary Clinton as the next President of the United States.
Election fraud got Obama elected and they are counting more on West.(over 500 so far). I stated the voting machine issue asso. with Soros/Spanish company long ago. It happened and they won't recount Obama's because of his race, fear the minorities will burn down their states. I say let them burn their neighborhoods, it only hurts them. Like you, your hud home is expendable too.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Omaba won!!

Goooooooaaaalllll!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Iam naming my next kid Obamagooooaaaaalllll!!!!
Coach Bruno

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Never fear ObamaCare will end your fratboy.
Correct!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm .... MS. Luv Sarah
did you read that article?
I'd be interested to know just how you interpret the results of that study, and more importantly, what significance you would apply to your particular perspective or world view.
Barack Obama: Yes We Can (Steal This Election)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4ZKbW1UIw1YXX
just like all politicians do. They cheat all the time
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4ZKbW1UIw1YXX
that proves *NOTHING*

try investigating FLorida 2000 and 2004

Why did Dubya say his brother Jeb said he had Florida ???
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Election fraud got Obama elected and they are counting more on West.(over 500 so far). I stated the voting machine issue asso. with Soros/Spanish company long ago. It happened and they won't recount Obama's because of his race, fear the minorities will burn down their states. I say let them burn their neighborhoods, it only hurts them. Like you, your hud home is expendable too.
dream on girl - he won fair and square

and it is *PEOPLE LIKE YOU * that helped elect him - crazy right wing wackos who turned people OFF to the Republican party.

you will feed on your insane speculations and conspiracy theories until the day you die

You really are a sad case Toni
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text> It happened and they won't recount Obama's because of his race, fear the minorities will burn down their states. I say let them burn their neighborhoods, it only hurts them. Like you, your hud home is expendable too.
You really are one hateful, racist BEEyotch.

sad & pathetic

keep up the good work - destroy your stupid pseudo psycho conservative paranoid party from within

works for me

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

To Marie:...

GOOOOOOOAAAAALLL!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Could it be that LIEger lives in Denver?...I am glad LIEger's therapist didn't hold back.

http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-man-charged-th...
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Election fraud got Obama elected and they are counting more on West.(over 500 so far). I stated the voting machine issue asso. with Soros/Spanish company long ago. It happened and they won't recount Obama's because of his race, fear the minorities will burn down their states. I say let them burn their neighborhoods, it only hurts them. Like you, your hud home is expendable too.
Just like you hypocrite Christian conservatives like to say "America love it or leave it".

FOUR MORE years and nothing you and the douche Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh A-HOLES can do about it.

USA is changing , DEAL WITH IT.

Just say "NO to fascism".
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are one hateful, racist BEEyotch.
sad & pathetic
keep up the good work - destroy your stupid pseudo psycho conservative paranoid party from within
works for me
I just love seeing these FOX zombies cry and show the rage that devours them but again nothing they can do.

I do love how the "Fiscal " conservative bunch in due time show their true colors when it comes to Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love seeing these FOX zombies cry and show the rage that devours them but again nothing they can do.
I do love how the "Fiscal " conservative bunch in due time show their true colors when it comes to Obama.
yeah they hate to have a Negro for president
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
dream on girl - he won fair and square
and it is *PEOPLE LIKE YOU * that helped elect him - crazy right wing wackos who turned people OFF to the Republican party.
you will feed on your insane speculations and conspiracy theories until the day you die
You really are a sad case Toni
President Obama won Florda by 72,000 votes which was 71,500 more than Bush beat Gore.

How sweet it is to see Toni and LIEger weep but they must weep even more and I think gay marriage which is coming might do it.

It will for LIEger .

I would also love to see FREE abortions for any woman who wants them and FREE day after pills .
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>yeah they hate to have a Negro for president
Toni reminds me of this nut who lives in the gated community which I live in, she drives around at night looking for violations like garage left open or motorcycle in driveway.

However if an old lady was being attacked by a mugger , the elderly lady would be helped by Toni over the punk lady man, LIEger.

Toni is insane and as racist as LIEger but not a coward which can not be said about the "Cuba libre" LiEGer and you know that better than anyone else after wasting your time twice going to meet him.

To bad that Toni has over time lost her mind via FOX and Glenn Beck because her initial posts in this forum were not nearly as insane.
BerakO boma

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni reminds me of this nut who lives in the gated community which I live in, she drives around at night looking for violations like garage left open or motorcycle in driveway.
However if an old lady was being attacked by a mugger , the elderly lady would be helped by Toni over the punk lady man, LIEger.
Toni is insane and as racist as LIEger but not a coward which can not be said about the "Cuba libre" LiEGer and you know that better than anyone else after wasting your time twice going to meet him.
To bad that Toni has over time lost her mind via FOX and Glenn Beck because her initial posts in this forum were not nearly as insane.
Be quiet m0j0n!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min JUDEletePete 117,945
Turkey is becoming a key player in medical tourism 13 min SpaceBlues 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Nina Q 364,217
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 launched in Malays... 13 min kismin 369
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 13 min English only 2
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) 14 min kas 5,212
Phone call data may alter Malaysia jet search area 15 min _malon_goblok 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 68,922
•••
Enter and win $5000