2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stars and Stripes

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Comments
661 - 680 of 730 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, don't point the fingers on the Filipinos about insurance. You seems to be the one expert on this insurance fraud and planning to cheat the system, don't point your fingers to the Filipinos.
Health Insurance is a requirement in the USA for public and private employees, although some private firms could not afford to cover their employees, but government employees are required to be covered. There are strict guidelines and requirements needed so "fraud" is out of the question if you want to get an insurance here in America.
So stop your nonsense talking about Filipinos wanting to fraud the insurance system. That's a big lie.
dude its not health insurance... it is unemployment insurance,

and it was mostly lazy Filipinos taking advantage of it... instead of working... talking about how to get their employers to fire them....and other shiet

Employment Insurance (EI) provides temporary financial assistance to unemployed Canadians who have lost their job through no fault of their own, while they look for work or upgrade their skills.

Canadians who are sick, pregnant, or caring for a newborn or adopted child, as well as those who must care for a family member who is seriously ill with a significant risk of death, may also be assisted by Employment Insurance.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
dude its not health insurance... it is unemployment insurance,
and it was mostly lazy Filipinos taking advantage of it... instead of working... talking about how to get their employers to fire them....and other shiet
Employment Insurance (EI) provides temporary financial assistance to unemployed Canadians who have lost their job through no fault of their own, while they look for work or upgrade their skills.
Canadians who are sick, pregnant, or caring for a newborn or adopted child, as well as those who must care for a family member who is seriously ill with a significant risk of death, may also be assisted by Employment Insurance.
Ok if it's not health insurance, I don't know what is that SIN card for your son which you are talking about. No don't explain it as it's Canada not PH or USA.

Here in America, if you are fired, you can't get paid. Only when a company closes ...or the employee needs to go not for cause but for budget reason. So again, for you to specifically say that Filipinos wanted to be fired is another issue.

I know Canada has a good health insurance and I heard even those women getting pregnant are being helped.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if it's not health insurance, I don't know what is that SIN card for your son which you are talking about. No don't explain it as it's Canada not PH or USA.
Here in America, if you are fired, you can't get paid. Only when a company closes ...or the employee needs to go not for cause but for budget reason. So again, for you to specifically say that Filipinos wanted to be fired is another issue.
I know Canada has a good health insurance and I heard even those women getting pregnant are being helped.
Sin card is a form of ID and the number on it is required for you to be able to work legally in Canada...

maybe you Filipinos dont look ahead... but I got it years before my son would be legally allowed to work...

all that dosent change the fact that when I went in to apply for the card... the place was filled with Filipinos yammering away on...

how to take advantage of the Employment Insurance that Canada offers...

funny thing is.. one of the mothers in the class was telling me how... the nanny of her daughter started to act all funny, after she started to meet up with other Filipinas at the park and they got to talking...

complaining about how she didnt like her job and was unhappy in Canada... and asking her employer to fire her...

the mother instead said no im not going to fire you... and if your so unhappy with this job you can look for work with another family, and ill let you quit working here.....

of course when the FIlipina said she didnt want to quit....

and she was home sick being in Canada...

the mother said , if you are so unhappy, why dont I buy you a plane ticket and you can be out of here next week...

that shut up the Nanny...thats because the mother knew what the Nanny was trying to do because I hear wait the nannies are telling each other to do at the park.... when they take the kids there
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Sin card is a form of ID and the number on it is required for you to be able to work legally in Canada...
maybe you Filipinos dont look ahead... but I got it years before my son would be legally allowed to work...
all that dosent change the fact that when I went in to apply for the card... the place was filled with Filipinos yammering away on...
funny thing is.. one of the mothers in the class was telling me how... the nanny of her daughter started to act all funny, after she started to meet up with other Filipinas at the park and they got to talking...
complaining about how she didnt like her job and was unhappy in Canada... and asking her employer to fire her...
the mother instead said no im not going to fire you... and if your so unhappy with this job you can look for work with another family, and ill let you quit working here.....
the mother said , if you are so unhappy, why dont I buy you a plane ticket and you can be out of here next week...
that shut up the Nanny...thats because the mother knew what the Nanny was trying to do because I hear wait the nannies are telling each other to do at the park.... when they take the kids there
You're so interested in the lives of Filipinos ..that you even follow them in parks???? So the nannies let you join their group during exchanges of pleasantries or say "gossips of the day"...

You really have a lot of free time RIF!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>
born to scam.. live to scam and die scamming. flips.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

So bitter in life that he keeps on attacking the Filipinos of all sorts of scams that he can name. If that's one's goal in life, ultimately, one becomes a loser................

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

lol wrote:
So bitter in life that he keeps on attacking the Filipinos of all sorts of scams that he can name. If that's one's goal in life, ultimately, one becomes a loser..........
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so interested in the lives of Filipinos ..that you even follow them in parks???? So the nannies let you join their group during exchanges of pleasantries or say "gossips of the day"...
You really have a lot of free time RIF!
ummmm, I take my 5 year old son to the park... something Filipinos dont seem to do here with their fat kids

thats because my day starts here at 6:00 in the morning and ends at 1:00 in the afternoon... as the markets go on Eastern Standard Time... and im on the West Coast 3 hours behind

I just so happens the nannies there are there sometimes speaking in Tagalog... talking about how to cheat the system...

must be such a chore for you to take your Filipino kids to the park... no wonder they are so fat in North America
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

lol wrote:
So bitter in life that he keeps on attacking the Filipinos of all sorts of scams that he can name. If that's one's goal in life, ultimately, one becomes a loser..........
just clarifying the story.... your the one who keeps bringing it up...

if you dont want to hear about it dont ask the questions

like I said... where I live it is about 60% Chinese..30% white... and 2% to 5% Filipino(5% being generous)

yet the Service Canada office is filled with Filipinos...applying for unemployment insurance...

when we all know it aint too hard to get a job in a fast food restaurant... if you really want to work

especially if you are a temporary OFW come over here to work those jobs in the first place

dont want to hear about it dont ask... I wont tell
heressssssss kenny

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

<quoted text>
ummmm, I take my 5 year old son to the park... something Filipinos dont seem to do here with their fat kids
thats because my day starts here at 6:00 in the morning and ends at 1:00 in the afternoon... as the markets go on Eastern Standard Time... and im on the West Coast 3 hours behind
I just so happens the nannies there are there sometimes speaking in Tagalog... talking about how to cheat the system...
must be such a chore for you to take your Filipino kids to the park... no wonder they are so fat in North America
Thats not "cheating the system" its working the system -the same thing Don the American is trying to pull Claiming 100% disability whilst (so he says) boxing at the gym everyday.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not "cheating the system" its working the system -the same thing Don the American is trying to pull Claiming 100% disability whilst (so he says) boxing at the gym everyday.
ofws on temporary status with no jobs should be put on planes back home. especially those that quit their jobs.

i dont see any reason to give ofws the same benefits as citizens of the country that they work in regarding unemployment bennys.
heressssssss kenny

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
ofws on temporary status with no jobs should be put on planes back home. especially those that quit their jobs.
i dont see any reason to give ofws the same benefits as citizens of the country that they work in regarding unemployment bennys.
Agreed .
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>
You're indeed a good father bringing your 5 year old son in the Park, while your 18 maids are relaxing ....

So you don't work as you are busy watching those cheating the system...

Never mind about the fat in North America, they are being taken cared of by the Obama Healthcare being paid by the taxpayers..

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do anything. The Obama administration is focused on "entitlement" of unemployment benefits.

"If you've lost your job, you are undoubtedly concerned about unemployment benefits. Unemployment compensation is a joint federal-state program, intended to provide some economic support for those who have temporarily lost their jobs, through no fault of their own. Generally, federal law determines the basics, while state law sets specifics such as who is eligible, how much applicants will receive, and for how long.

In normal economic times, states offer unemployment benefits for up to 26 weeks.(A handful of states reduced the duration of benefits in 2011 to 20 or 25 weeks, in response to state budget shortfalls; Florida reduced its benefit maximum to 12 to 23 weeks, depending on the state's unemployment rate.) During our current recession, however, the federal government has stepped in to supplement state programs and provide additional benefits. Depending on when and where the employee began claiming unemployment, an employee who is eligible for all benefits available under state and federal law could collect unemployment compensation for up to 99 total weeks, at least until September 2012.

These additional federal benefits are available through two programs:

the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program, and
the extended benefit program."

There you are. Your wish will not come true......lollllllllllllllllll lllllll

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...
true and you speak too as the kettle black...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>
fine... working the system....

difference to me is Don the American is and old dude, who is retired and probably never taken unemployment insurance in his life

unlike these Filipinos who are young, given a Chance to live and work in a Industrialized country like Canada...

opt to take the lazy way out... making 55% of what they would normally make if they worked...

I would figure most of these young workers are about 5 years away from their "maximum earning years" when they are making the most money.... thus impacting what they retire with....

and for some who will go back to to the Philippines to live... over here on temp contracts....

I would figure it would be even more important what money they make now

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>
If the system says you can get it then get it. Right? You still don't know what your talking about when it comes to the VA and it really makes you look like an idiot to those that know.

Then again when has that ever stopped you from voicing your opinion on things you know nothing about.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
Their looking for husbands or wives to stay. You and I know both know one thing. When we were 18 we would never sell our integrity off to fake a whole love to marriage of someone 40 years older just for the money.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're indeed a good father bringing your 5 year old son in the Park, while your 18 maids are relaxing ....
So you don't work as you are busy watching those cheating the system...
Never mind about the fat in North America, they are being taken cared of by the Obama Healthcare being paid by the taxpayers..
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
I already clarified the 18 maids as having them over a 5 year period... and if you look back at my post" I said the time I was in the Philippines" everyone knows I spent 5 full years there,... and another 3 years on and off...

simple logic would show I wouldnt be talking about having 18 maids for 5 years, and especially being there on and off for 3 years

as I have been talking about how lazy you filipinos are, and how you quit your jobs, once you get a paycheck, a bonus or buntis

btw thanks for agreeing that Indio Filipinos are lazy and leeches...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

^ and fat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••