Turkey: Syrian plane was carrying ammunition

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City

By The Associated Press An outbreak of fungal meningitis has been linked to steroid shots for back pain.

Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#23 Oct 12, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>YES!! YOU BAD! And uneducated!!
Somebody already said dirty politics not true with you your just dirt.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#24 Oct 12, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plane was from Russia full of ammunition going for Syria...Turkey inspected and kept cargo and plane landed in Syria ...that was on the news tonight ...
That is a lie and you know it.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#25 Oct 12, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you what I heard on the news...I don't say don't worry ...I don't know...this is all dirty politics, who knows ...
Would that be the same "news" that is nothing but a 24/7 propaganda machine for the american government and israel???
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Oct 12, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be the same "news" that is nothing but a 24/7 propaganda machine for the american government and israel???
Again, propaganda or not I don't know...that's what I heard ...does US and Israel want to get Russia involved in Middle East war maybe. Russia does have military base in Syria and Iran and that is torn in U.S. eye. Hillary Clinton did made tremendous pressure on Turkey to get involved and start to provoke Syria. In that case Syria will respond and U.S. will attack Syria ...

That is how U.S. break up Russia, Yugoslavia in 1990's...U.S. bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days, people forgot about Clinton impeachment... U.S. needed military base and took Kosovo heart of Serbia, suppose give it independence ...give this Christian state to Muslim, while U.S. built 7,000 soldiers military base...

While Muslim burned 150 Christian churches and monasteries and some hundreds of yrs old, no beep from Hillary Clinton ...but like our president do we all have to bow to Islam fanatics?

China buy oil from Syria, U.S. own to much money to China. Not be able to buy oil from Syria, will make China weak! Seems to me perfect plan for U.S. to hurt China's economy?????

Is this Armageddon ...war on Middle East, WWIII-
U.S., China, Russia and Iran?????
truth or dare

United States

#27 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Would that be the same "news" that is nothing but a 24/7 propaganda machine for the american government and israel???
Yup, that's the one.
Syrian

New London, CT

#28 Oct 12, 2012
The Turks are going to get annihilated if they start a war with Syria, It has been estimated that Syria's biological and chemical WMDs could wipe out over 95% of the entire Turkish population!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#29 Oct 12, 2012
Syrian wrote:
The Turks are going to get annihilated if they start a war with Syria, It has been estimated that Syria's biological and chemical WMDs could wipe out over 95% of the entire Turkish population!
I certainly hope Syria uses EVERY weapon they have if they are invaded and I mean EVERY one.Something special should be saved for those who support the terrorist though.
Syrian

New London, CT

#30 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>I certainly hope Syria uses EVERY weapon they have if they are invaded and I mean EVERY one.Something special should be saved for those who support the terrorist though.
Well what do you think? If you were Assad and foreign invaders and terrorists were coming to kill you and your family, wouldn't you blast them with every single weapon that you had at your disposal? If a foreign army was coming to kill everyone in Washington DC, you can be sure the American President would nuke those bastards into oblivion!!!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#31 Oct 12, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Well what do you think? If you were Assad and foreign invaders and terrorists were coming to kill you and your family, wouldn't you blast them with every single weapon that you had at your disposal? If a foreign army was coming to kill everyone in Washington DC, you can be sure the American President would nuke those bastards into oblivion!!!
Yes if terrorist like those in Syria were in america or any other country they would be called TERRORIST which is what they are.They would also be killed as fast as possible along with anyone supporting them.The same should be done with the TERRORIST in Syria.

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#32 Oct 13, 2012
Turks have a problem of diagnosis, their vision is wrong and full of lie . They also claimed that there were no weapons of the Marmara ....

i take russia side....
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#33 Oct 13, 2012
holly israel wrote:
Turks have a problem of diagnosis, their vision is wrong and full of lie . They also claimed that there were no weapons of the Marmara ....
i take russia side....
holly, I've got a lot in common with our old
prim minister Bob he hasn't died yet so I gotter be a bit careful, Bob was an awful
boaster. I remember what happened now,
I was going about it minden me own business, and she started talking about a
a pad with a pool and a view, that started me thinking about the factory floor, it was then I decided Bob wasn't as stupid as he made himself out to be.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#34 Oct 13, 2012
holly israel wrote:
i take russia side....
Funny thing is the Russian have given the detail of the cargo which is said to be radar parts.
And the Maramara had a radar...

i take russia side too...
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#35 Oct 13, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the Russian have given the detail of the cargo which is said to be radar parts.
And the Maramara had a radar...
i take russia side too...
All sane people do, Obama's barking at the door, is the sound of extinction, and let's not forget the man who slammed the door on him President Bashar al-Assad.
Syrian

New London, CT

#36 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>Yes if terrorist like those in Syria were in america or any other country they would be called TERRORIST which is what they are.They would also be killed as fast as possible along with anyone supporting them.The same should be done with the TERRORIST in Syria.
Exactly!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#37 Oct 13, 2012
holly israel wrote:
i take russia side....
There was no weapons in Marmara ship..No need to be Isra-EL Diablo..the father of all lies..
I take Russian side too..
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#38 Oct 13, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!!!
What do you know about this Isra- EL Diablo, before if you remember rightly,
which I believe you do, it was that stupid
cow trying it on, I'm getting very confused
What can come Turkish grand standing I've
done a bit of boxing showboating is .I'll have to get back on that I just thought of something else. Holly if you dare think,
no of course you wouldn't, but there again
you never answered my question.
Syrian

New London, CT

#39 Oct 13, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, propaganda or not I don't know...that's what I heard ...does US and Israel want to get Russia involved in Middle East war maybe. Russia does have military base in Syria and Iran and that is torn in U.S. eye. Hillary Clinton did made tremendous pressure on Turkey to get involved and start to provoke Syria. In that case Syria will respond and U.S. will attack Syria ...
That is how U.S. break up Russia, Yugoslavia in 1990's...U.S. bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days, people forgot about Clinton impeachment... U.S. needed military base and took Kosovo heart of Serbia, suppose give it independence ...give this Christian state to Muslim, while U.S. built 7,000 soldiers military base...
While Muslim burned 150 Christian churches and monasteries and some hundreds of yrs old, no beep from Hillary Clinton ...but like our president do we all have to bow to Islam fanatics?
China buy oil from Syria, U.S. own to much money to China. Not be able to buy oil from Syria, will make China weak! Seems to me perfect plan for U.S. to hurt China's economy?????
Is this Armageddon ...war on Middle East, WWIII-
U.S., China, Russia and Iran?????
Yep! Russia and China will send the nukes flying if this Middle Eastern crap continues!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why women have risky sex on vacation 3 min Chrobry 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min MUQ1 36,750
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Dalit Trolls Busters 364,714
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min tongangodz 11,777
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 launched in Malays... 9 min _malon_goblok 466
Aruban-born woman arrested in Belgium as ISIS r... 9 min Arubian 2
Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) 10 min anon 103
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr HalKW 2,668
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,989
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••