Eritrea soldiers go into Djibouti

Apr 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Times

“Top level negotiations are under way to resolve the problem.”

Eritrean soldiers have crossed the border into Djibouti and begun building defences, Djiboutian officials said. via Sunday Times

Comments
21 - 40 of 98 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2010
ismaelabdulkadir

Djibouti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

djibuti & eryera they start fight yesterday
arme djibouti

Grimo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

this is provocation,so what is the problem? the eritreans soldiers come eat in djiboutian arme.he don't have food,all soldiers eritrean have hungry.belive me am just in djibouti.30 soldiers eritreans come to arme djibouti like asile.this goverment of eritrea is creazy same like eritrean president. peace
djibnet

Cergy, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

Can you guys (ethio/erytrea) solve your problems at your end and leave Djibouti alone!
Djibouti people will thank you
http://www.djibnet.com/
Dilla_ethio

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

next they are going to fight with the red sea. they are adicted to fighting!!!
hates african leaders

Eritrea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

it is a matter of thinking for all the leaders of africa ,some viruses are in side thier brain ,distorting the system .GOD BLESS them.
Eritrea_in_my_he art

Spånga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

Djibouti or should i call dhillos of France/USA/Ethiopia is starting sh!t over nothing! U are beggars who are being pumped by three countries telling u what to do. Eritrea army use djobouti as rug for cleaning our shoes u a3beed siils
Justice

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

What I cannot understand is Eritrea’s obsession with Ethiopia. I just don’t get it, if your goal was to achieve independence and you have achieved than, why is everything revolving around Ethiopia? Very easy to answer that question, Eritrea was never made to emerge as a nation without the aid of the TPLF. This is why Isias is so bitter and the people cannot go a day without mentioning Ethiopia. When Eritrea was given independence, they did not win independence but given, the structure of the country would be it would peacefully co exists with Ethiopia. 75% of Eritrea’s trade was with Ethiopia. Due to the war the country has not been able to grow and will not grow as long as Ethiopia refuses to work with it. Isias knows this, that is why he is so upset and longs for any opportunity to mention and humiliate Ethiopia. If you understand that Eritrea cannot survive as a nation without Ethiopia then you might realize that your claim for sovereignty is an age old divide and conquer trick that colonialist used to destroy Africa. Eritreans are no different then the rest of Ethiopians as far as history is. The only difference is one was brain washed by Italians and the other wasn’t
Starving Ethiopian

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

abebe wrote:
<quoted text>
asha anseba, kabaka zilen alo,menati dikha. akhay ,barya wedi barya, eski huseb abil abzi ewan ezi eritrawi diyu weys tigraway lemani zabolay metsleli sidetegna nea kndey eritrwa lemani kemzela keriaka. anseba asha mahaym zeytemhare. ezas tsebihi eya enabelka har'e almts dahar enkoe ayregetskuwa bel.
Abebe, now I know what a typical Agame beggar that you are. Is that what you guys do in Adwa or some other drought striken part of Tigray?
Here, I can send you thousands of links like this from everywhere in the WWW. Feed your people you beggar minamn. You know what the millions of poor suffering ethios say about the outdated old age Millenium callendar? Millenium = minYelem

This was just in 2002:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2083960.stm

This is in 2005:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,38...

This is now 2008
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/09/et...

This is bonus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You have to thank the Eritrean for the bonus video above because we chased your ass all the way to AIDS ABEBA and that made you good runners.
Eritrea_in_my_he art

Spånga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Justice wrote:
What I cannot understand is Eritrea’s obsession with Ethiopia. I just don’t get it, if your goal was to achieve independence and you have achieved than, why is everything revolving around Ethiopia? Very easy to answer that question, Eritrea was never made to emerge as a nation without the aid of the TPLF. This is why Isias is so bitter and the people cannot go a day without mentioning Ethiopia. When Eritrea was given independence, they did not win independence but given, the structure of the country would be it would peacefully co exists with Ethiopia. 75% of Eritrea’s trade was with Ethiopia. Due to the war the country has not been able to grow and will not grow as long as Ethiopia refuses to work with it. Isias knows this, that is why he is so upset and longs for any opportunity to mention and humiliate Ethiopia. If you understand that Eritrea cannot survive as a nation without Ethiopia then you might realize that your claim for sovereignty is an age old divide and conquer trick that colonialist used to destroy Africa. Eritreans are no different then the rest of Ethiopians as far as history is. The only difference is one was brain washed by Italians and the other wasn’t
Listen qomal agame there are clips of u agames climbing onto our tanks like monkeys when u entered AIDS ABEBA in 1991! And u monkeys did not even know how to operate heavy weaponry let alone fire a machine gun that is why u have to realise derge officers to teach u monkeys how to use this weapons in 1998-2000 war! my uncle always said u agames were like headless chickens in battle u would run around with no goal and get popped by derge gunners...when we taught u monkeys how to run straight into the enemy did u only manage to liberate areas...For all agame doubters just look at how the battle of shire was won by our tanks! The same in Indachew when dergs supply route to asmara was cut off. The same way OUR tanks captured Dessei with u monkeys on top of our tanks. Finally aids abeba was captured with our tanks leading the way! Only thing u agames where good for was cannon fodder and all u qomals know this deep inside.
arme djibouti

Grimo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

100 hostages eritrean, 1 eritrean boat fire destroy.djiboutian armes go in the eritrea (15km)
Ermias

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Let me know where you are done licking the French and the US ASS, you Ass lickers; you allow your cousins the Somali to be bombarded with plane that takes of Djibouti for hundreds of thousands of Somalis to die and millions to live as a refugee in their own country; All kind of overt and covert mission flown from your country you morons. Do you think your 11,000 solders going to do any thing to Eritrea even with your masters the French or the US, we know what not to do like Sudan / Chad incidents. But if you don’t walk cautious you know what will happen. We don’t even need to send our army to your city but the out come will be the same.
arme djibouti wrote:
100 hostages eritrean, 1 eritrean boat fire destroy.djiboutian armes go in the eritrea (15km)
Starving Ethiopian

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

Djiboutinans do not have the guts to fight brave Eritrean fighters. They have 11000 lazy ass soldiers which all they do is chewing khatt all day long and take a mid day nap. This tiny country of 250,000 population lives on food aid and kissing the french ass because of full of retards that do nothing but sleep and chew khat all day.

Eritrea is a brave nation that can whip ass of 80 million starving people like ethiopia let alone Djibouti.

Eritrean worriors CAN simply cutt off Rea Sea line and drop a bomb in the port of Djibouti which will cutt off food aid to AIDS ABEBA while the 11000 djibouti soldiers give up chatt and run away to Eritrean border seeking asylum.

Easy! peace of cake!!!
Issayas

Djibouti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

what happen you guys , why you didn't see the TV or leason other radio, instead of leasoning only DIMISTHI HAFASHI, there is soliders die and some injured , and there is soliders from Eritira inter to djibouti , we have seen 27 Eretian soliders on Djib TV, this are what ?, say this is also ethiopian soliders , why we lie , we know that 47 years of war for indipennce , for border and now....., we as a people we don't know from know where we can live , I am sorry , thie government we know he is brave , he is figher but now we don't want that we need peace, and look other resources to know the truth
Issayas

Djibouti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Eritrea_in_my_heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen qomal agame there are clips of u agames climbing onto our tanks like monkeys when u entered AIDS ABEBA in 1991! And u monkeys did not even know how to operate heavy weaponry let alone fire a machine gun that is why u have to realise derge officers to teach u monkeys how to use this weapons in 1998-2000 war! my uncle always said u agames were like headless chickens in battle u would run around with no goal and get popped by derge gunners...when we taught u monkeys how to run straight into the enemy did u only manage to liberate areas...For all agame doubters just look at how the battle of shire was won by our tanks! The same in Indachew when dergs supply route to asmara was cut off. The same way OUR tanks captured Dessei with u monkeys on top of our tanks. Finally aids abeba was captured with our tanks leading the way! Only thing u agames where good for was cannon fodder and all u qomals know this deep inside.
Yes we know that you have " hamiham Riesi" who always thinks war , we know we have war for almost 47 years ,from this government what will can expect , He wants to participate other westerns , He is fool if he think , we are looking his time of death if he continue to fight with djibouti, We have seen more than 7 jouranlists from differnt country inteview him to insalt international community and US , they didn't leason him, becouse he have "HANGOL DERHO" he live for him only , People they reach far far , you are speaking how to fire metireyesi , You and wedi aforki "GEGINA, GOBELI, WARISAY, YIKAALO , TSHAYI BIRAKI ....
heiss

Geneva, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

What a bunch of nonsense!!! If your soldiers are so brave, why are they deserting hein??? Those Eritrean soldiers even kissed the Djiboutian land! Eritrea has just been a plague in the horn of Africa for years, those people have never known the meaning of the word PEACE so what do you expect! You know you are damn right, we take naps so what? We live in peace and we can afford to do naps! Not like Eritrea so busy in killing its own people and starving them! What brave soldiers are you talking about??? Theses skinny, starving soldiers using weapons that dates from WWII and deserting their army as soon as they see opportunity to do so??? Please, it’s good to be proud but hey you still need to stay realistic dear… do you know how many Eritrean are trying to get out of their country every year? They have no freedom of movement, no freedom of speech, enrolled by force in a system that exploits them!!! Eritreans are ruled by a sick man that will cause the lost of Eritrea!
Quote from NY times :
“On one side are the Djiboutians, a relatively well-equipped African military with combat boots, CamelBak strap-on water bottles and the occasional buttery croissant in the field.
On the other side are skinny Eritrean soldiers, covered in dust and wearing plastic sandals, camped out in thatch-roofed huts that look like fortified tropical bungalows.”
Eritrea_in_my_he art

Spånga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

heiss wrote:
What a bunch of nonsense!!! If your soldiers are so brave, why are they deserting hein??? Those Eritrean soldiers even kissed the Djiboutian land! Eritrea has just been a plague in the horn of Africa for years, those people have never known the meaning of the word PEACE so what do you expect! You know you are damn right, we take naps so what? We live in peace and we can afford to do naps! Not like Eritrea so busy in killing its own people and starving them! What brave soldiers are you talking about??? Theses skinny, starving soldiers using weapons that dates from WWII and deserting their army as soon as they see opportunity to do so??? Please, it’s good to be proud but hey you still need to stay realistic dear… do you know how many Eritrean are trying to get out of their country every year? They have no freedom of movement, no freedom of speech, enrolled by force in a system that exploits them!!! Eritreans are ruled by a sick man that will cause the lost of Eritrea!
Quote from NY times :
“On one side are the Djiboutians, a relatively well-equipped African military with combat boots, CamelBak strap-on water bottles and the occasional buttery croissant in the field.
On the other side are skinny Eritrean soldiers, covered in dust and wearing plastic sandals, camped out in thatch-roofed huts that look like fortified tropical bungalows.”
Look at your sorry self! You are trying to confirm your claims by quoting some white western journalist from propoganda media! This only further show what type of beggars you agames are...
heiss

Geneva, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

I know truth hurts that's is probably why you are being a fool and talking like that!
For your information, just check the pictures of your Eritrean deserters arrested by the Djiboutian police with their plastic sandals :-)!!! anyway that is not important!
What is interesting in the other hand and funny is how you quote only that part of the NY times and you shut up on the rest?! Is the quote more important than the shit happening in your country? My dear, the world is watching the silliness of Eritrea and here you are just like your president being in denial! how ridiculous!!!
heiss

Geneva, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

if you have "erithrea_in_UR_heart " as you call yourself? why aren't you there??? probably getting refugee aid from a western country, right! so don't bite the hands of those who are feeding you :-)!
Who's the beggar??
Eritrea_in_my_he art

Spånga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

heiss wrote:
if you have "erithrea_in_UR_heart " as you call yourself? why aren't you there??? probably getting refugee aid from a western country, right! so don't bite the hands of those who are feeding you :-)!
Who's the beggar??
I'm here because of the amharas who tried to exterminate us. How can they be "feeding me" when im earning my living? Soon when i finish school i shall return inshallah.
Eritrea_in_my_he art

Spånga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

heiss wrote:
I know truth hurts that's is probably why you are being a fool and talking like that!
For your information, just check the pictures of your Eritrean deserters arrested by the Djiboutian police with their plastic sandals :-)!!! anyway that is not important!
What is interesting in the other hand and funny is how you quote only that part of the NY times and you shut up on the rest?! Is the quote more important than the shit happening in your country? My dear, the world is watching the silliness of Eritrea and here you are just like your president being in denial! how ridiculous!!!
You have no clue what is happening in our country. And for you to actually believe that your chat chewing so-called "soldiers" are capturing 100 prisoners then you must indeed be a fool. You can mock our fighters attire how ever much pleases you but it still doesn't change the fact that our army could wipe djibouti in 24 hours if it wanted to...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••