Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,601 - 92,620 of 115,876 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls of truth here Bobbalina.
And all the righteous of hearts thank you too, for standing up again against Tribal Jewry's endless lies and deception.

And in your case, jew jews took it to the ultimate act of vengeance, with the Jews in Liverpool trying to murder you and you have the scars to prove it. We thank you, Truth seeker!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So does yours!
You've yet to post an honest, documented rebuttal to the irrefutable line of shit
Say something honest & On-Topic or don't further prove your depraved idiocy as a Paid, Full Time Zionist Shill
Don't hand me that crap about how your copy/pasted garbage is somehow a 'debate', boring creep.

Pretentious bastard.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa in well versed in vengeance. The Lard Gourd is loathing and the very opposite to this .... so we see the evil of the Devil enacted through his own..Jesus
Speaking of boredom, who let you out of your cage, preaching fool?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>

And in your case, jew jews took it to the ultimate act of vengeance, with the Jews in Liverpool trying to murder you and you have the scars to prove it. We thank you, Truth seeker!
You're nothing more than a dupe for believing that unstable freak's bogus sob story about being attacked. You may soon be watched.
rtloder

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
`
`
`
big correction:
`
You and your kind are "trying" to reduced the One True God of All Creations into a paradox for a Satanic demonized Tribal Jewry Cult, whose Talmudic books were written by pagan Atheist, who do "not" believe in Almighty God, but believe in the Original Serpent called Devil..

Its interesting you point out the Talmud was written by "vermin" who were divorced from religion.
And it is true.
Religion being relationship to the "metaphysics of entity".
Not one prophet *-* the Jew recognized *-* sanctioned any other than the Levi Priests of the "Sadducees" category.
Unfortunately for them, the demonic Talmudists vanquished *-* every last one of them.
After (p)Ezra went to so much trouble to re-establish them in the second temple *-* their actions *----* " related to their disappearance " that the Jew never speak of
*----* must have been the act of "Allah".
Many thinkers see the Talmud as an attempt to link the spiritual (subjective) to the material ( object).
Giving justification for pretending to believe in the supernatural.
Allowing the prosecution of the secular, with the justification of the supernatural.
A formula for success until 'Christ ' turns up.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing more than a dupe for believing that unstable freak's bogus sob story about being attacked. You may soon be watched.
You have a point there. His/her/its behaviour points to a rather unstable train of thought and inability to process new info. Considering that, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeffers did commit a hate crime; the first place law enforcement would look is at Jeffers' posts on the internet.

I'm surprised Jeffers hasn't considered the fact that incitement of violence towards another, even on the internet, is against the law.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Man here we go again with this whole talmid and zionist points

When will you'se ever learn. Come at me with the Bible dont bring up the Talmud or Zionist dont you'se have better things to say other than Judgeing?

Im yet to find one person who can make me stumbble on the Word of God. So far you'se guys are just.

Jews this and Jews that.

And you fools cant even see the same things you say about satanic is happening to your own people yes Syria, Iran, Egypt.

When will you'se wake up can a blind man lead a blind man?

Of course saynotosatan cant.

allah is dead if he was alive your muslim countries would prosper but unfortunately they are prospering in murdering innocent syrians they prosper in executions and strap bombs on your chest and blow yourself up thats what satans army is prospering in.

When Jesus christ mentioned rev 2 you have to understand that church was not in Israel but Turkey and there were alot of Jews in turkey at that time. And there was no allah in turkey at that time just a bunch of false gods and idols So the rev 2 scripture is only directed at the Jews who are not believers of Jesus Christ.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I tell you Bobbalina ... you are 100% correct. And these demons hid behind the cloak of powerful and respectable positions ... setting up an unsuspecting individual to be either murdered or seriously injured.

`

The Lord God stepped in and literally delivered me from the mouths of these demons just in time or else I would certainly not have survived.
`
The question is this: how many millions did not have the lucky escape (though seriously injured) I had and have been slaughtered through Jewish evil and plotting?
`
Only the Lord God knows the answer to this question. I tell you now ... I have seen first hand the work of Satan here in all truthfulness. The Lord God is my only witness.
~`

`

We know just how hard it is to prove you case, actually when these j creatures attacked you with so much evil fury, that you pasted out and can only remember that your attackers were jews.

Just look at what the israeli convicted War Crime Talmudic jews' fugitive did, they are using Israel as a home base to escape the long arm of Justice and are violating and breaching International Laws with impunity.

Jews' are getting away with their Supreme War Crimes against Humanity. Our heart goes out to these meek farmers and also their Excalibur', like Rachel Corrie and Vittorio Arrigoni...a pro-Palestinian activist from Italy.

That why it's hard to prove your case our friend from Liverpool, but you must now have a newborn respect for the Palestinians plight that are being subjected to israeli terrorist jews' endless War Crime Evils and their Holocaust on the Palestinians.

That why we love this Historical Site so much, because it here where we can tell the Truth about the Israeli jews' and not be convicted of any Hate Crimes.

That because this Historical Site is for "Blaming Israeli Jews for the Carnage" and is the last strong hole for Truth seekers to post their truth about the Terrorist monsterous jews' in Israel and their endless evils on top of evils rowards the Palestinians.

So when the bigotry and racism od a twir like Advocate a/k/a NFL, post their illiterate desperate drek on this site, we know that they have a pertinacity towards "little boys' based on 'its' past posting comments and that why their like kind must be reported.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

`

`~

A honest Jew, a General son of Israeli army, speaks out against Israeli jew jews Terrorism and Crimes against Humanity. We hope he doesn't get arrested for incitement of violence towards another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Crazy people put down
the Jewish people.
Genesis 12:3, And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.(God speaking to Abraham, father of the Jewish people)
People are crazy. A lot of the articles that I write are the direct result of a bunch of people writing me about the same subject. In this case, the subject is the Jewish people. A man kept writing me about some racist tract against the Jewish people. It said that all the world's problems are because of Jewish people. That's unbiblical right there because the Bible says that we don't war against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities and spiritual wickedness in high places. The writer also told me that God no longer deals with physical Israel which is a lie.
Yes, many Israelites (Jewish people) have stumbled at the stumblingblock, Jesus Christ. He is not what they expected. Nevertheless the Jewish people are not utterly cast down! Their fall allowed us Gentiles to come into a relationship with the true God. For thousands of years we were willingly outside the promises [serving] trees and moons and suns and evil spirits. We need to be thankful for the Jewish people, custodians of God's word for centuries on end. Our Bible, both Old and New Testaments, was written down by Jewish men. The nation of Israel has not stumbled never to rise again.
Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
All racists against the Jews need to read Romans to get some learning. It is true that unconverted Jews need to get saved just like anybody else. They will not go to heaven without repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. It is not true however, that God has cast away physical Israel. Paul says so--
Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew...
Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; HOW MUCH MORE THEIR FULNESS?
Gentiles need to stop boasting themselves against Israel. The Bible says that Israelites are the NATURAL branch and we Gentiles are the WILD branch.
Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
One of our teenaged readers wrote here a couple of months ago saying he just found out that he is really Jewish and gave me a url. It was ridiculous. It claimed that straight up white Europeans are the real Jews, and that the descendants of Israel are not. Just today, 7-27-98 I got an e-mail from a ridiculous individual who said that Jesus was not Jewish. THAT was the icing that frosted my cake and so I wrote this short treatise. People need to wake up. They will twist and wrest with the scriptures to their own destruction. The scriptures say that they that worship the God must worship Him in spirit and in TRUTH. God [does not] accept [any] lies.[ANY] LIES. Racists better get a clue before it is [everlasting] too late!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Just an article for you racists to read

At least im not the only one with my eyes open.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
`
We know just how hard it is to prove you case, actually when these j creatures attacked you with so much evil fury, that you pasted out and can only remember that your attackers were jews.
that they have a pertinacity towards "little boys' based on 'its' past posting comments and that why their like kind must be reported.
'pasted out'?

You're not only a perv, you're a dumb one, aren't you, old crone?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hey saynotosatan did u read Romans 11?

You better reconise and ask for forgiveness for speaking against what The God of Israel say's about Israel and what you claim. There you go guys Romans 11 is your answer and all Glory to The Lord our Saviour Jesus Christ for proving this very Day The Truth of God concerning Israel found in the New Testament.

We all make mistakes, but there is always a lesson to learn from it. For me it was about fighting the good fight. I know you'se thought i was annoying, but at the same time i knew where you's were coming from. a heart that seek's justice but how can we get justice if you'se say it in a way that all Israelites are to blame for the deaths of innocent palestinians. You think The God of Israel doesnt see this you think Jesus Christ will turn away from this? But what about the innocent Jews who have been killed by suicide bombers son and daughters of innocent Israeli's? Where is there justice? deep inside The Lord our Saviour Jesus Christ wouldn't let you go because he Loves you'se and wants you to understand Gods Truths concerning Israel.

Injoy your day people and remember not one of us is perfect for we have our own faults. And with the help of The Holy Spirit one day we can overcome the obstacles that are before us.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

you'se (sic) annoying
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

So when others condemed the Jews did you not jump on board and condem them as well?

And now your tryna make an excuse because u cant let go of your ego.

Thats why i said "Can you see the things which God can see" meaning leave it in Gods hands and he'll judge them according to what they have done. Just as he will judge us.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

No you agreed that they were fake jews

Case Closed

NEEEEEEEXT!!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GAYFORSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn the thieving violent murdering racist sly and evil Jews regardless of anyone else. I make no excuses whatsoever ... except to say I [f the Biblical sources.
Bad mood again, little boy? They're still watching, and you've seen them, haven't you?
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so upset???? A little truth makes your satanic god very very angry doesn't it? And you relay that anger here yes? What is the word of God on Jews butchering innocents in their own land?
LOL me angry hahaha. Your the one who hates.You should know what it means to hate.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn the thieving violent murdering racist sly and evil Jews regardless of anyone else. I make no excuses whatsoever ... except to say I am aware that decent Jews actually do exist out there..... somewhere. I and millions more will not remain silent when we witness in particular the wanton murder of children in Palestine and elsewhere in the 21st Century in full view of the world. You attempt to perversely use the Lord God to excuse such wanton and heinous criminality. Only the Zionist racist Christ-hating Jews applaud you for such corruption of the Biblical sources.
Tell me mr satan what does Jesus say about hate?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Tell me mr satan what does Jesus say about hate?
~`

Jesus Christ says to hate what bad and john hagee nut-bags like you and Advocate/NFL,.... epitomize what's bad and what's evil.

You illiterates should take your acts to another site and call it "Cowbells that make noise are Human too".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••