Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
86,641 - 86,660 of 117,787 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have requested the information regards Shuwehdi, it is noted he was publicly executed on state Libyan TV in the 80s for treason......., i searched on Google and only ever find the very same will bring them peace inshallah
To be honest the whole world is in chaos it's making me bored and tired....
Until people stop focusing on the superficial things life offers and begin to put human life before power and greed it will continue to perpetuate
Are you in the habit of yapping to your own posts??? Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the British Institute of the Criminally Insane (AICI) have been looking for you and LAP DOGGIE SYRIAN nutcase all day for you two retards to report for your HOURLY meds and you two clowns still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> There would be no bloodshed if foreign instigated and armed insurgent terrorists didn't decide to use force to overthrow their government! The blood is on Western hands.
It's called condemning the war criminal and your hero employer Assad!! The WEST wants your sorry rear end out of the USA!! Take your filthy lying propaganda machine back to Syria with you!! The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOG JO JO WITH YOU!! Looks like Assad paid you back Pay? You were complaining the other day that you were going to stop the lies and propaganda if you were not paid in full!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian is not in Syria while hiding out in the WEST! He's a filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why O Wry do we waste our time with Ayreshite? For me, he/she/it is just a bit of fun! Taking the piss out of it is just a doddle! But! becoming boring. The boozed up/drug taking sad sod should perhaps be left to its own private raving?
And that's the thanks I get for pointing out yours and Ana's filthy disgusting lies all the time!! Thanks a lot!!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in the habit of yapping to your own posts??? Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the British Institute of the Criminally Insane (AICI) have been looking for you and LAP DOGGIE SYRIAN nutcase all day for you two retards to report for your HOURLY meds and you two clowns still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Mine mine mine mine

http://youtu.be/wQ9c-wC6x-g
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that disgusting carbuncle called isreal was born out of terrorism, in my life time.
I remember well the filth murdering British Civilians/ Soldiers and of course the indiginous population of PALISTINE.
For the sake of world peace in the 21st century, that evil/racist carbuncle called isreal should be dismantled.
May I suggest a new home for these religous halfwits? The United States???
The Atheist.
The moon?
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Washington’s Blog – Sept 27, 2012
According to U.S. officials, Israel is training and supporting Iranian terrorists who are trying to topple the Iranian government. Those Israeli-funded terrorists have faked documents to falsely indicate that Iran is building a nuclear bomb. 1
Israel has admitted to previous use of false flag attacks to justify war against Middle Eastern nations.
For example, Israel admits that an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed).
Numerous high-level government officials have warned that a false flag may be launched against Iran to start a war
Interesting!!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
The Jewish Daily Forward has good reasons to wonder whether Netanyahu knows what he’s doing. The editorialist cites polls showing that the American people strongly oppose attacking Iran, even if war breaks out between Iran and Israel and only US intervention could save Israel! These polls show that American voters no longer give a damn whether Israel, which has chosen to live by the sword, finally dies by the sword. As Dave Lindorff observes, Netanyahu’s mad obsession with pushing the US into yet another unwanted war for Israel “may have fundamentally undermined the long-standing ‘special relationship’ between the US and Israel.”
Good Post!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Good Post!!!
Nice job of butt kissing, toady.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job of butt kissing, toady.
What a reliable little lap dog he is. Y' think he's called for a little walk on his leash often? Maybe they'l teach him to roll over and show his belly too, once they're done with potty training.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
The Jewish Daily Forward
MAYBE THE U.S. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE EFFECTS OF 10 YEARS OF WAR IN IRAQ AND 13 YEARS IN AFGHANISTAN THAT MAY HAVE A 50 YEAR PRICE TAG OF A TOTAL OF 20 TRILLION DOLLARS, THE MAIN CAUSE OF THE LACK OF FUNDS THERE FOR DOMESTIC INVESTMENTS AND TO MAINTAIN THE STANDARD OF LIVING.
Woody wrote:
The Jewish Daily Forward has good reasons to wonder whether Netanyahu knows what he’s doing. The editorialist cites polls showing that the American people strongly oppose attacking Iran, even if war breaks out between Iran and Israel and only US intervention could save Israel! These polls show that American voters no longer give a damn whether Israel, which has chosen to live by the sword, finally dies by the sword. As Dave Lindorff observes, Netanyahu’s mad obsession with pushing the US into yet another unwanted war for Israel “may have fundamentally undermined the long-standing ‘special relationship’ between the US and Israel.”
<quoted text>
The US is now in deep chit financially. Americans are not interested in wasting more taxpayer money getting involved in wars just to protect these zionist's azzzes.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry seen all that crap already....
Well when they arrest bush and cheyne and all of the executioners in the American prison system...
Those who execute wrongly accused Mexicans and blacks in the USA should they be hanged ??
You always need a villain
You have never been to Libya, you do not know any Libyans, your source is a revolutionary propaganda website
Libya is next to my country ... Been then so many times..... Seen it with my eyes
Heard the accounts from Libyans with no loyalty to Qaddaffi
I will ask in person regards Shuwehdi and post you something translated from Arabic from a non reliable source
Honestly I find it laughable when yanks and such like become arm chair experts on things they have very little experience of and just rely on biased rubbish posted in Wikipedia and take it for gospel
So you mean executions in Libya were not public spectacles?

Why did The UN vote to stop Ka Daffy? Even the Russians.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they are this is annoying the yanks no end
You see it is not "operation freedom"
It is let's all steal and become the richest and the most powerful
Humans biggest flaw
Iran to, is "winner" in this conflict.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The US is now in deep chit financially. Americans are not interested in wasting more taxpayer money getting involved in wars just to protect these zionist's azzzes.
China lends the $, naughty china.

And did you ever answer???
If the fight is against the eeeeeeevil zionists, then why do differing sects in parts of the middeast/southeast asia murder themselves in various civil wars?
Punjab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Allah eats pork and fcks girls, muhamad was a fake violent man, who never respected anyone besides his dick.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>So you mean executions in Libya were not public spectacles?

Why did The UN vote to stop Ka Daffy? Even the Russians.
They were..... As you have televised executions in the USA.... I have never denied that this took place, i am aware of other incidents during the 1980s I have never agreed or supported Qaddaffi for such..I have always said he was a dictator and often a tyrant .. My point is Libya is now a blood bath , it WAS safer before.....there are bombings, lootings, murders, kangaroo courts taking place every day that are not televised or written about in the English speaking media,

Your point as to why the UN voted to stop Qaddaffi ... When ???after NATO started bombing the Libyans ????

So why after 2003 did the British and the US and most of Europe embrace the Qaddaffi regime? And sell him weapons and military arms, they also went to Libya as diplomatic guests????hypocritical or what??? So why are these countries not answerable to the United Nations they sold weapons to a dictator who was considered to be a danger to his own people??

What I wanted to see for Libya was peace for the Libyan people, not a puppet government, not blood shed, I wanted Libyan people to have the freedom of their choice..... Doesn't look like that is going to happen, it is worse....

Anyway it means nothing to you other than banter and one up man ship on a stupid forum, what is happening in Libya actually affects me and makes me deeply sad

It didn't have to be like this....
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

France is set to ban the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ from all official documents under controversial plans to legalise gay marriage.

The move which has outraged Catholics means only the word ‘parents’ would be used in identical marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples.

The draft law states that ‘marriage is a union of two people, of different or the same gender’

And it says all references to ‘mothers and fathers’ in the civil code – which enshrines French law – will be swapped for simply ‘parents’.

The law would also give equal adoption rights to homosexual and heterosexual couples.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The US is now in deep chit financially. Americans are not interested in wasting more taxpayer money getting involved in wars just to protect these zionist's azzzes.
TELL US HOW THE HELL ZIONISTS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR HERO AND EMPLOYER ASSAD MURDERING 20,000 PLUS OF HIS OQN PEOPLE? THAT WOULD BE A START DUMMY! It's called condemning the war criminal and your hero employer Assad!! The WEST wants your sorry rear end out of the USA!! Take your filthy lying propaganda machine back to Syria with you!! The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOG JO JO WITH YOU!! Looks like Assad paid you back Pay? You were complaining the other day that you were going to stop the lies and propaganda if you were not paid in full!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian is not in Syria while hiding out in the WEST! He's a filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Woody wrote:
France is set to ban the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ from all official documents under controversial plans to legalise gay marriage.
The move which has outraged Catholics means only the word ‘parents’ would be used in identical marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples.
The draft law states that ‘marriage is a union of two people, of different or the same gender’
And it says all references to ‘mothers and fathers’ in the civil code – which enshrines French law – will be swapped for simply ‘parents’.
The law would also give equal adoption rights to homosexual and heterosexual couples.
GET OFF THEM DRUGS!! It's too early in the morning!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

DENG wrote:
The Jewish Daily Forward
MAYBE THE U.S. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE EFFECTS OF 10 YEARS OF WAR IN IRAQ AND 13 YEARS IN AFGHANISTAN THAT MAY HAVE A 50 YEAR PRICE TAG OF A TOTAL OF 20 TRILLION DOLLARS, THE MAIN CAUSE OF THE LACK OF FUNDS THERE FOR DOMESTIC INVESTMENTS AND TO MAINTAIN THE STANDARD OF LIVING.
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; China, Assad and Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Assad and Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"DENGBAT" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Pro-Chinese, Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

DENG wrote:
The Jewish Daily Forward
Woody between the US and Israel.”
<quoted text>
dissensions, wars, divisions, hates ... around the world??? hey Dumbazz! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••