Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
NEW

Owatonna, MN

#88902 May 30, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR LIAR LIAR! You've been told this a thousand times and still reamin an Idiot!! ISRAEL HAS ONLY ATTACKED LEBANON AND HAMAS AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUICIDE AND ROCKET ATTACKS ON ISRAEL DUMMY!! ISRAEL DOES NOT ATTACK FOR NO REASON AND NEVER HAS.
Hey Duty Dumb gum flappin' Moron!! Lebanon and Palestinian Hamas Arabs fire thousand of rocket and send suicide bomber into Israel to kill innocent men, women and children!! Now we here the lies and propaganda that land has been stolen from them or occupied and these countries are innocent as little arab angels. It has become common place to bash Israel! So when Israel attacks Lebanon and Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them duty dumb clown!! Israel ONLY Attacks Lebanon and HAMAS and those responsible for suicide and rocket attacks on Israel dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! You people need to learn your History and stop making yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are!! ISRAEL DOES NOT ATTACK FOR NO REASON AND NEVER HAS. IT IS ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN PROVOKED YOU IGNORANT IMBECILE!!
Why did Israel attack a US Navy ship unprovoked???????(Oh and I have a family member that was there so dont say it is a lie).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88903 May 30, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Look unpleasant fkr just keep supporting the racist terrorist international pariah state Israel ... the little Welsh village has gotten over it's event of 47 years ago, not that I care... I really do not. Today, your Jews are killing and stealing land, homes and water from children. Keep supporting them you UF and keep swallowing your own puke.
I don't support any acts of terror or abuse. I guess that where we differ is that I'm not selective about the ones which I condemn. You evidently are, and that, Angry Kid, is your failing.

Keep banging your head against that bedsit wall now, you hear me!
jason

Piedmont, OK

#88904 May 30, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
yes, that one way to look at them lying thieving war crime criminals, but when i think about these malcontents convert occultist talmudic jews in israel, i think about israel being a giant unflushed toilet bowl, that Irans going to flush for us and bring peace to human kind in the Middle east.
This will be a great day for man kind....I have a plant out in the yard it is called running jew....i understand the jews all to well it just keeps growing and moving into parts it never should be i weed it and weed it and it just keeps coming back......time to let iran weed it...
jason

Piedmont, OK

#88905 May 30, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Thanks my friend, for your support.
We are going to make this a Memorial site this summer, loaded with Truths about these Israeli War Crime Criminals and their past unrevised History of Hate and Endless Atrocities.
and so it should be. it brings joy to my heart to know their is more of people like me out their and those who see the light I dont know how long you have been on here but their are a few more of us....Annie And captain o and deng they may not feel the same way about jew dirt but they see the truth of this gooberment.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#88906 May 30, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support any acts of terror or abuse. I guess that where we differ is that I'm not selective about the ones which I condemn. You evidently are, and that, Angry Kid, is your failing.
Keep banging your head against that bedsit wall now, you hear me!
That's strange because you're an abusive a$$hole on here without any doubt and never condemn the terror state of Israel when posters quite rightly give it the severe criticism it's due ... which also makes you a liar to add to a long list of abusive and unpleasant fkcery .... so please SERPENT do not start to play the 'holier than thou' now because people can see your SERPENT tongue and the venom that trips off it in between your lines of self praise and bullshit.

Location hidden

#88907 May 30, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>This will be a great day for man kind....I have a plant out in the yard it is called running jew....i understand the jews all to well it just keeps growing and moving into parts it never should be i weed it and weed it and it just keeps coming back......time to let iran weed it...
Iran seems to be a great country and it's President speaks a lot of truth on the political stage. I wish and hope that this country and its people remain free and aloof from the terrorist war mongering 'neighbour' Israel ... land of silk and money (stolen that is from USA taxpayers). Iran has never raised a fist in anger at Israel yet receives daily threats of war from the vipers within it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#88908 May 30, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>This will be a great day for man kind....I have a plant out in the yard it is called running jew....i understand the jews all to well it just keeps growing and moving into parts it never should be i weed it and weed it and it just keeps coming back......time to let iran weed it...
Well yee-hah, Jethro. You almost used a metaphor! Now all you have to do is stop smoking people's toenails.

USA

#88909 May 30, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran seems to be a great country and it's President speaks a lot of truth on the political stage.
What would a lying little whiner like you know of truth, Suzie?
Now go trim your mother's uni-brow.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#88910 May 30, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran seems to be a great country and it's President speaks a lot of truth on the political stage. I wish and hope that this country and its people remain free and aloof from the terrorist war mongering 'neighbour' Israel ... land of silk and money (stolen that is from USA taxpayers). Iran has never raised a fist in anger at Israel yet receives daily threats of war from the vipers within it.
I love the way you just make up this ignorant nonsense in what little brain you have left dummy!! Do some thinking for a change!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
]

Location hidden

#88911 May 30, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange because you're an abusive a$$hole on here without any doubt and never condemn the terror state of Israel when posters quite rightly give it the severe criticism it's due ... which also makes you a liar to add to a long list of abusive and unpleasant fkcery .... so please SERPENT do not start to play the 'holier than thou' now because people can see your SERPENT tongue and the venom that trips off it in between your lines of self praise and bullshit.
I haven't discussed acts of terror or destruction on here, and that is just my point. You are firmly condemning Jewish people but you don't condemnn anybody else at all. In fact, you give passes to others. Why is that? You have a singular hatred and are focussing it on one nation. You don't condemn the acts, you condemn the people.

Maybe Woody Allen once turned down one of your brilliantly thought out screenplays and it pushed you over the brink or something. Who knows??? It isn't sane though. In fact,it's illegal. Hey, isn't it a lucky thing that I'm an officer of the law.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#88912 May 30, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
So? why so DO millions of people hate some Jews so much? Is it because they're uneducated in terms of the murderous regime in Israel?
They don't LIAR!! Just you Nazi Hitler wanna-be's!! You keep say murderous regime dumbazz! Why is that?? When did Israel EVER attack anyone without provocation assclown?? That would be a start! The rest of the world DOES NOT hate JEWs lying assclown!! I've proved it to a hundred time but you remain the biggest LIAR IN TOPIX!! PETE'SANASS THE LIAR! PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans -- 63%-- say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion.
Furthermore Most Europeans favor Israel over Palestinians LIAR! You never prove ANYTHING dummy. You just make this ignorant nonsense in the lump you like to call a brain.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/126155/support-isr...

USA

#88913 May 30, 2012
Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you may have tried to work at one time, but you just didn't get along with people did you? Did you accuse the many who disliked you of being 'Jews'?

Now tell me about the Jews who 'abused' you in hospital, Suzie. Did you scream and shout at them when they tried to help you from being beaten up by a horrible Mason?

Was it one Mason or two, little boy? Your story keeps changing as you tell it. Why is that?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#88914 May 30, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't discussed acts of terror or destruction on here, and that is just my point. You are firmly condemning Jewish people but you don't condemnn anybody else at all. In fact, you give passes to others. Why is that? You have a singular hatred and are focussing it on one nation. You don't condemn the acts, you condemn the people.
Maybe Woody Allen once turned down one of your brilliantly thought out screenplays and it pushed you over the brink or something. Who knows??? It isn't sane though. In fact,it's illegal. Hey, isn't it a lucky thing that I'm an officer of the law.
Excellent!! The moron Pete'sAnAss is a filthy Muzzie hiding out in the UK!! Why would a Muzzie condemn another Muzzie?

USA

#88915 May 30, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Little PeteSnake was scholastically beaten by Jews in grade school.
He hasn't been worth a nickle since, thus the government stipend.

Location hidden

#88916 May 30, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about Israel and the carnage it has caused or haven't you noticed you fkn imbecile? Jews in Israel sanction murder, theft and corruption against the Palestinian people. Either discuss the issues of the thread or pi$$ off and find another thread ... maybe on Jews who steal screen plays .. who cares ... I firmly condemn the Jews who kill children in Palestine .. How about you SERPENT? Or as an 'officer of the law' you think that's OK you piece of shit.

Location hidden

#88917 May 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you may have tried to work at one time, but you just didn't get along with people did you? Did you accuse the many who disliked you of being 'Jews'?
Now tell me about the Jews who 'abused' you in hospital, Suzie. Did you scream and shout at them when they tried to help you from being beaten up by a horrible Mason?
Was it one Mason or two, little boy? Your story keeps changing as you tell it. Why is that?
Keep trying SERPENT ... you fkn a$$hole of a Jew .... keep trying

Of Masons and Mason/Jews

The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zionist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a very good start.

USA

#88918 May 30, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about Israel and the carnage it has caused or haven't you noticed you fkn imbecile? Jews in Israel sanction murder, theft and corruption against the Palestinian people. Either discuss the issues of the thread or pi$$ off and find another thread ... that's OK you piece of shit.
This thread is about laughing at the lying likes of you and your bitter buddies, Suzie. Did you tend to your mother's uni-brow before your brothers take a crack at it?

Tell me more about how you were 'attacked' by Jews, little boy. Were you accosted in the street, or while you were on your knees praying to jeebuz?

Location hidden

#88919 May 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Little PeteSnake was scholastically beaten by Jews in grade school.
He hasn't been worth a nickle since, thus the government stipend.
SERPENT ... a slimy tale of a slimy serpent

The truth had the venomous snake truly charmed.

"Little PeteSssssssnake was sssssssscholassssssstically beaten by Jewssssssss in grade ssssssssschool.
He hassssssssssssn't been worth a nickle since, thus the government ssssssssstipend

SREPENT ... slid off back to its hell in the underworld...

Location hidden

#88921 May 30, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> I love the way you just make up this ignorant nonsense in what little brain you have left dummy!! Do some thinking for a change!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
]
You're just a war mongering piece of shit and your post proves it clearly. The biggest terrorists in the world are the USA and Israel and the world is aware of it.

Location hidden

#88922 May 30, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Or as an 'officer of the law' you think that's OK you piece of shit.
As an officer of the law I think that your hatred is dangerous and incendiary, and I'm pleased that a recent precedent was set in the UK whereby a person was imprisoned for making racist remarks online. The first of many, I daresay.

Get the KY ready, Petey Girl. I have feeling you are about to have some action in the showers. Then you really will have something to moan about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 4 min Dr Milan Sufflay 11,088
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 4 min serfs up 35
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 4 min Mr Slovak 11,418
Australian Police Sidestep Siege Questions 7 min Sheela 5
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 8 min greek 195
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 9 min xxxrayted 58
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 12 min Stephany McDowell 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 hr MAYKiN yew WAIR ... 26,707
More from around the web