Christian Jubilee Year Kicks Off in Nis

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: BalkanInsight.com 40

A year-long celebration marking 1,700 years since the Roman Empire granted Christians religious freedom will start on January 17 in the Serbian city of Nis, where Roman emperor Constantine the Great was born.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Nothing 'great' will ever happen in little servoslavia.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
only great thing that happens in servoslavia is the pedophile serbian orthodox bishops liek Kacavenda and others.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Is Kacavenda having another sex liturgy full of young serbian men and boys????
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Even the former Roman Emperor, Caligula, would be envious of Kacavenda's sex orgies against the yound serbian men and boys.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
typographycal error: should be young instead of yound.
Ginevresus

Belgrade, Serbia

#8 Jan 14, 2013
For JewGranpa from Puvalo

Google search: pedophile rabbi arrested

Youtube search: pedophile rabbi arrested

But I think youtube is better since you can see the sick zionist f...k being arrested and his pedobear face, dont you think?
Ginevresus

Madliena, Malta

#9 Jan 14, 2013

But I think youtube is better since you can see the sick zionist f...k being arrested and his pedobear face, dont you think?
srbija pickarija

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Jan 14, 2013
You got caught fcuking loser. Instead of Roman Catholics Serbia has invited Arabs :)
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Ginevresus wrote:
you are not Westerner, you impister, you are a servoslave
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Ginevresus wrote:
you are a sick servoslave from the belgrade pashaluk not from Malta
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#13 Jan 14, 2013
You yourself molested many boys didn't you shorteyes jewish sicko? I see your hate against women here everyday plus you enver had any in your life old timer. That's because boys get you off...

Go read kaballah to young jewish boys as a bedtime story if you see what I mean :) that's what your rabbis do.
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#14 Jan 14, 2013
And jsut for the record: jewish scum sold out Jesus Christ to romans
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Ginevresus wrote:
You yourself molested many boys didn't you shorteyes jewish sicko? I see your hate against women here everyday plus you enver had any in your life old timer. That's because boys get you off...
Go read kaballah to young jewish boys as a bedtime story if you see what I mean :) that's what your rabbis do.
you are a slave not ginevresus. you are from servoslavia
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Ginevresus wrote:
And jsut for the record: jewish scum sold out Jesus Christ to romans
your pedophile serbian orthodo bishop Kacavenda molested young serbian men and boys
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are a sick servoslave from the belgrade pashaluk not from Malta
I am just your worst nightmare. I am your superior. The sooner you admit that to yourself the better. You leave this forum crying whenever I appear my old timer b...h, because I always spit in your mouth and piss on your face

And I aint trying to be a westerner retard. west disgusts me. I am a proud Serb and Orthodox Christian
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Ginevresus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just your worst nightmare. I am your superior. The sooner you admit that to yourself the better. You leave this forum crying whenever I appear my old timer b...h, because I always spit in your mouth and piss on your face
And I aint trying to be a westerner retard. west disgusts me. I am a proud Serb and Orthodox Christian
your name is not Ginevresus since that was one of my original names. you servian impsters are worst than the devil himself. you are incarnated devils in human forms from the Balkanized entiry called servoslavia
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
good evening servoslave
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
are you enjoyng Dante's Inferno with your servoslave friends????
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#21 Jan 14, 2013
is Kacavenda, the serbian pedophile bishop, going to join you in the infernal place????
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks God, that we in USA control these blogs, and you servoslaves cannot do anything except spew your venemous lava upon anyone who disagrees with your genocidal policy you carried out in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo in 1991 and after.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min AN NFL FAN 120,698
The First Sushi Restaurant on a Japanese Colleg... 4 min WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 11
Millions attended the Iglesia Ni Cristo Grand B... (Mar '12) 4 min KidlatNgayon 1,412
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min top girl 403,252
Online army: Ukraine seeks to recruit bloggers ... 6 min NAZTY Ukraine 3
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 6 min Captain Yesterday 70
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 6 min woodtick57 59
More from around the web