Bosnia's ethnic tensions give birth to new rivalry

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: World Soccer 683

Contemporary recollections of Mostar almost always surround the Stari Most, the 16th century Ottoman Bridge located in present day Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Full Story
First Prev
of 35
Next Last
truth

Perth, Australia

#1 Sep 22, 2013
on Croats historic land what others want..
asked yourself
David

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 22, 2013
When I read such a ridiculous statement "and the University is the only Croatian language university in Bosnia and Herzegovina" it makes one question the entire article. Prior to the war the language of Bosnia was SERBO-CROAT. Today it is called either Bosnian, Croatian, or Serbian depending on who is saying it. But it is the same language. New words have sprung up but that is done to show differences to keep the people separated rather than to unite.
Greater Serbia

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Long live independent RS and union with Great Serbia!!!

October's population census will confirm that Bosnian Serbs are majority in RS and whole of so called BiH!!!

Long live Repubilka Srpska & Radovan Karadzic!!!

CCCC
truth

Perth, Australia

#4 Sep 22, 2013
i read now korean language
korish=critic did you

you can read and wrote any language

evil is evil
read 'tower' babylon they speak some language and understood everything
after that broken babylonian tower

many tower today exist
how
trough chips=cell

do you liked me i am not care
but i think you can understood
yeeeeeeee

weed seed and good seed

weed seed as cell are catastrophic

you can speak any language
still nothing change
no
i did not say nothing against anyone
possession of my land and people of my roots

you can say too
who are you

remember
multiply as evil program is going toward destruction
truth

Perth, Australia

#5 Sep 22, 2013
posavina republic with slavonia
what a about that

not will be good for rs

love your neighbors

kosova macedon border bulgaria greecee turkey gold
ispod na odredenoj razini
truth

Perth, Australia

#6 Sep 22, 2013
ko bude bastinija zemlju njegovo je uzmi motiku pa kopaj i vrti
odkad ste se opismenili i nemate nista
osim droge i slikanja
truth

Perth, Australia

#7 Sep 22, 2013
jeli tvoj dedo peco i baba dja.kovica zivi
https://www.google.com.au/search...
tko basinstini zemlju njegova jegold

-blago bastinicima njegova je zemlja
truth

Perth, Australia

#8 Sep 22, 2013
gdje bi to dedu pecu
i babu djakovicu
odnilo u pola noci niko nezna
zato nije tribalo slovagold
truth

Perth, Australia

#9 Sep 22, 2013
tamo se cupate di nema a di ima to ste ostavili
slova od koreje izgledaju ko pravci i mapa
nisu uvik slova interesantna cija su kao da je vazno
nije vazno..$lova do k.rova=kopaj vrti naci ces
David

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Greater Serbia wrote:
Long live independent RS and union with Great Serbia!!!
October's population census will confirm that Bosnian Serbs are majority in RS and whole of so called BiH!!!
Long live Repubilka Srpska & Radovan Karadzic!!!
CCCC
Greater Serbia? Apparently you have never been there. You are probably correct about the Serbs being the majority In the RS. They killed or expelled the Croats and Muslims who lived there during the Serb war against Bosnia. I think its called murder and theft.
Great Serbia

Adelaide, Australia

#11 Sep 23, 2013
Its called united Serb lands,Serbia,Montenegro,Repubi lka Srpska, and in the end parts of RSK this process with Serb schools,and signs has already started its a EU order to Small communist Croatia!!!

Serbians did not ruin the Yugoslav constitution and start indented genocide wars against the Serb nation which Muslims and ustasa Croats tried but failed to achieve!!!

Serbs defended themselves and got rewards with their new state called RS which is recognised by the whole world including Croatia and so called Bosniak's:)

Muslims and Croatians will blind and stupid hoping the west would fight their wars from the start and they made a mistake which side the Yugoslav army would side with and how strong the united the Serb forces really were.

Croat and Muslims started the war and got their asses kicked big time,Serbs created and consolidated a Serb State called RS(Serb Bosnia) while Croat Ustasa and flower of the Croat nation fought against each other at the expense of Great Serbia(United Serbia) even with super powers and weapon smuggling Muslims still lost the war and are living in a fantasy world!!!

Step by step RS will form a union with Serbia which is a historical,legal, and moral right and there is nothing the USA,Muslims,or Croat Ustasa can do other then accept a Great Serbia!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 Sep 23, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater Serbia? Apparently you have never been there. You are probably correct about the Serbs being the majority In the RS. They killed or expelled the Croats and Muslims who lived there during the Serb war against Bosnia. I think its called murder and theft.
Bosniaks and Croats killed and expelled Serbs from other parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kosovar

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 24, 2013
To Greater Serbia:

There is nothing moral to form a union of serbs. First of all, people in Bosnia who are of orthodox faith are not Serbs. They are Croat/Bosnian orthodox natives. They have been brainwashed by Serbia into thinking that because they have an orthodox religion, they must be Serbs. They are not Serbs. Many Kosovars who were orthodox were assimilated into Serbs too.

To CCCC:

Who are you to judge about killing people. Your country expelled Albanians from Nish in 1878. We were majority in the city. We always lived there since Constantine the Great. You, with the help of Russians, massacred, burned villages of Albanians. You massacred people in Sandzak after WW2. Many Kosovar units with our leader Shaban Polluzha went to protect Sandzak moslems against Serbs.

You have blood in your hands. You are responsible for many atrocities. We will never forgive, never forget. Have you ever asked yourself. How come Albanians, Croats, Bosnians have so much hate towards you. How come we have respect to each other but not to Serbs. When the Croat president came to Kosova, we all greated him like he was our President too. You should ask yourself why you are not welcomed by your neighbors. There must be smth very evil inside you. You support Assad the dictator. Even now in Syria your people joined the dictator against rebels who seek to overthrow him. The same you did in Libya. You supported Gaddafi. A dictator who ruled for 30 years an entire nation. By supporting the evil, you show what character you have. You should not be surprised why there is deep resentments towards Serbs among the majority of people from former yu.

Greater Serbia

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Keep dreaming, Croats,albos, and so called bosniak's are losers with a shameful history!!!

U put all of you together serbs are still bigger and stronger, you thinks Serbians love you guys for the crimes you committed on the Serb nation which were not resolved that's why the wars occurred in the 1990's study your history books then u can understand why Serbians took up arms for independence and unity to defend their own people from genocidal Ustasa,SS Muslim Turks,and albo scum!!!

We have more reason to hate u losers, reason why you dislike Serbians is because u are a inferior race and because Great Serbia is bigger and has a larger population simple as that!!!

So called Kosova will never be indepentant keep dreaming very soon Kosovo Serb entity will be created within Serbia's borders!!!

Albanians are a gypsie race god help you when another war occurs in our holy serb land of KiM:)

Happy voting:) lol

CCCC
Kosovar

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Sep 24, 2013
There is so much hate towards you among Albanian youth

This is the future. This hate will go from generation to generation. You are aware that in few decades Serbia's population will age considerably. Albanians are increasing in numbers. What are you going to do. With so much hate coming from Albanians, I can only imagine what your future generations will go thru. You will pay the price for all the massacres that you have committed, from Srebrenica to Recak. Sooner or later. You will not escape justice.
Kosovar

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Germans hate you. Are they inferior to you Serbs.

Austrians hate you. I guess they are lower than your race too.

Even Americans hate you. I guess USA is inferior to Serbs.

Can you see what sense you make with your arguments.

One advise. Clear your head. The way you think will only make your life worse for your generations. You took arms against Ustasha in 1990s? They existed 50 years before the 90s war. To you everyone is Ustasha or SS. This is your problem. You live in the past. You think we still fight like 500 years ago. You have been brainwashed by your religion. Thats why. Clear your head before its too late. Before another round will come like the bombing occurred in Belgrade 1999. This time it will be worse.

You took arms for independence. What independence? By massacring innocent Albanians, Bosnians, Croats. You killed 8 000 innocent people in Srebrenica. You went into Albanian homes and tortured kids and women. You are calling this independence? Do you know what your people did in Kosova. Your people fired all Albanians from job positions. Students were not allowed to attend colleges, schools. They could not go to hospitals and get treatment. You gassed our children in schools in Prishtina. And you are wondering why we hate you. The whole world watched how a million innocent people were expelled from their land. They could not believe this happening in new age. One must be mentally retard to do that. And you wonder why the developed nations hate you too.

In the end, you have the freedom to think what you like. We will all be judged by your actions. You should look at the results from your action. Your neighbors hate you. There is a reason why they hate you. Obviously, inferiority cant be the reason, since not only the neighbors hate you but also more developed nations like USA, GER, Austria etc.

You should analyze your thoughts. If you continue this path, I can assure you, your future will be dark.
Fk U

Sydney, Australia

#17 Sep 24, 2013
Greater Serbia wrote:
Keep dreaming, Croats,albos, and so called bosniak's are losers with a shameful history!!!
U put all of you together serbs are still bigger and stronger, you thinks Serbians love you guys for the crimes you committed on the Serb nation which were not resolved that's why the wars occurred in the 1990's study your history books then u can understand why Serbians took up arms for independence and unity to defend their own people from genocidal Ustasa,SS Muslim Turks,and albo scum!!!
We have more reason to hate u losers, reason why you dislike Serbians is because u are a inferior race and because Great Serbia is bigger and has a larger population simple as that!!!
So called Kosova will never be indepentant keep dreaming very soon Kosovo Serb entity will be created within Serbia's borders!!!
Albanians are a gypsie race god help you when another war occurs in our holy serb land of KiM:)
Happy voting:) lol
CCCC
inferior ?your kidding right what has your ilk done except for murder,rape and pillage.what is the great achievements that the Serb population has achieved.Your nothing but a hoard of fckn pig farmers
Great Serbia

Australia

#18 Sep 25, 2013
Albanians are dirty Muslim pigs and losers,I laugh at the Albo's because they are a primitive,uneducated and stupid race living in their own world:)

KiM is RETAINED within SERBIA'S borders and if you Albo Muslim Turkish gypsies keep dreaming about taking holy Serb lands like KiM,and Montenegro not the mention parts of other countries then you will disappear from the balkans and Northern Albania will be part of Greater Serbia!!!

Natural Albania is one big fantasy based on fiction:)

Long live "GREAT SERBIA" God and Serbs!!!

CCCC
Great Serbia

Australia

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Germans,Austrians,Americans,Cr oatians,Albanians,Turks,Hungar ians,and so called Bosniaks have the worst human rights history then any other nation on earth so stop talking rubbish(SHIT)and live in the real world and be human not subhuman!!!

Bog i Srbi

CCCC
Nanderelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#20 Sep 25, 2013
Serbs are a disgusting filthy nation! Rather be a subhuman than a filthy diseased Serbian dog shit! Three Serb fingers in donkey's butt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India Hindu group plans religious conversions a... 7 min Babloo 89
Radical protesters throw 'old regime' official ... 10 min Zeppelin 2
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 19 min Big Johnson 1
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 20 min Clear Dharma 39
Prayers, Quips and Quotes by Saintly People; De... 27 min Clear Dharma 1
Poland Embracing Multi-Ethnic Past, So What's W... 32 min Clear Dharma 1
Defending the Poles 37 min Clear Dharma 5
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Mujahid 392,902
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,255
More from around the web