Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,266

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8728 Nov 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. But you seem to sort our only religious people for killing and violence. You think Fundamentalism is some thing bad and every one should stay away from it. It is your wrong concept, if Fundamentals of any beliefs are good, that type of Fundamentalism is good for the society and if the fundamentals of any beliefs are bad, that sort of fundamentalism is bad for the society.
ALL the fundamentals of Islam are good for the human society, so Islamic Fundamentalism is good for the society.
And what is wrong if I strive for Islamic fundamentals to be the dominant philosophy in the world?
Are you people not striving “Your version” of Democracy and Human rights to become the dominant philosophies and you people do not feel shy even if it involves attacking any country and killing hundreds of thousands of people for the “Noble cause”?
It seems you are using double standards when it comes to Islam and when it comes to you?
02. And this is a strange charge you brought against me, as if I ever supported attack on Malala?
Who is Malala? She is a Muslim and she might be a “Fundamentalist Muslim” like me!!
Islam is not against females getting education, so how you put the false charge that “Fundamentalist in Islam” are against Girls education?
They might be against the “Western Style of Girls education” that is totally a different thing.
Why should Muslims consider it a “Must” for educating their girls in the “Western ways”?
That is another “Fundamental” Question. Is it not?
ya heba

Australia

#8729 Nov 11, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were brainwashed.
evolution is for Darwinists(atheists)

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#8730 Nov 11, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact.

Religion (superstitious mumbo jumbo) is for the gullible.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8731 Nov 11, 2012
Islam is for the ignorant (unwashed) sub human behaving people, such as yourself and Muq.

Remember you admitted a 14 yet old child is fair game to gun down on her school bus because she asked to be educated in a way some Muslims didn't like.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>

Lexington, KY

#8732 Nov 11, 2012
She was gunned down on her school bus for how she asked for education, by your fellow fundamental Muslims she was called un Islamic and deserving of death by order of the Prophet Muhammad.

All your other off topic nonsense will be ignored as it is unrelated.

Even heba your fellow Muslim agrees that she deserved it for her actions. A 14 year old child deserves to be gunned down on her school bus because of something she said. Also she confessed the prophet Muhammad taught that having sex with a nine year old child is appropriate.

Wow how barbaric Muslims are as they use the prophet Muhammad's sword. This savage violent way of life is the core of Islamic fundamentalism.

And yes you know it Muq. So stop trying to paint out the prophet and Muslims to be fair and open minded kind people Muq, you are only making a fool of yourself. Just post about their true nature the violence, bigotry and raping of children.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. But you seem to sort our only religious people for killing and violence. You think Fundamentalism is some thing bad and every one should stay away from it. It is your wrong concept, if Fundamentals of any beliefs are good, that type of Fundamentalism is good for the society and if the fundamentals of any beliefs are bad, that sort of fundamentalism is bad for the society.
ALL the fundamentals of Islam are good for the human society, so Islamic Fundamentalism is good for the society.
And what is wrong if I strive for Islamic fundamentals to be the dominant philosophy in the world?
Are you people not striving “Your version” of Democracy and Human rights to become the dominant philosophies and you people do not feel shy even if it involves attacking any country and killing hundreds of thousands of people for the “Noble cause”?
It seems you are using double standards when it comes to Islam and when it comes to you?
02. And this is a strange charge you brought against me, as if I ever supported attack on Malala?
Who is Malala? She is a Muslim and she might be a “Fundamentalist Muslim” like me!!
Islam is not against females getting education, so how you put the false charge that “Fundamentalist in Islam” are against Girls education?
They might be against the “Western Style of Girls education” that is totally a different thing.
Why should Muslims consider it a “Must” for educating their girls in the “Western ways”?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8733 Nov 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
.... And this is a strange charge you brought against me, as if I ever supported attack on Malala?
You have failed to condemn it at all, let alone without reservation. I have spoken to many Muslims and few are as violent and ignorant as you, Muq.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...Why should Muslims consider it a “Must” for educating their girls in the “Western ways”?
Yes, only a fundamentalist would consider education as belonging to the West or Islam. This is the meaning of education..
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/education

Fundamentalism is dogma and religion is superstition. You cannot escape the facts, Muq. You have failed to condemn the attempted murder of a child because she wishes to be free to choose her education. She doesn't want your narrow, dogmatic, ignorant and opinionated version of Islam.
ya heba

Australia

#8734 Nov 11, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact.
Religion (superstitious mumbo jumbo) is for the gullible.
evolution is not a fact, if so why is there a missing link?(links)
ya heba

Australia

#8735 Nov 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
She was gunned down on her school bus for how she asked for education, by your fellow fundamental Muslims she was called un Islamic and deserving of death by order of the Prophet Muhammad.
All your other off topic nonsense will be ignored as it is unrelated.
Even heba your fellow Muslim agrees that she deserved it for her actions. A 14 year old child deserves to be gunned down on her school bus because of something she said. Also she confessed the prophet Muhammad taught that having sex with a nine year old child is appropriate.
Wow how barbaric Muslims are as they use the prophet Muhammad's sword. This savage violent way of life is the core of Islamic fundamentalism.
And yes you know it Muq. So stop trying to paint out the prophet and Muslims to be fair and open minded kind people Muq, you are only making a fool of yourself. Just post about their true nature the violence, bigotry and raping of children.
<quoted text>
islam is not against one who seeks knowledge, mybe she was a transgressor. we don't fully know the true story .
ya heba

Australia

#8736 Nov 11, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>You have failed to condemn it at all, let alone without reservation. I have spoken to many Muslims and few are as violent and ignorant as you, Muq.
<quoted text>Yes, only a fundamentalist would consider education as belonging to the West or Islam. This is the meaning of education..
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/education
Fundamentalism is dogma and religion is superstition. You cannot escape the facts, Muq. You have failed to condemn the attempted murder of a child because she wishes to be free to choose her education. She doesn't want your narrow, dogmatic, ignorant and opinionated version of Islam.
you misunderstood him, he said why should they do it like the west? how can he condemn when we don't know the real story and not bull$hit western propaganda story.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8737 Nov 11, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is not against one who seeks knowledge, mybe she was a transgressor. we don't fully know the true story .
A transgressor of what sort - the sort punishable by death?

Heinous, monster religion...
ya heba

Australia

#8738 Nov 11, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, we do not care for your kuffar mentality or ways.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8739 Nov 11, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
evolution is not a fact, if so why is there a missing link?(links)
So, viruses don't evolve? That would completely change medical sciences and make vaccines impossible if true.

Lexington, KY

#8740 Nov 11, 2012
Exactly she has admitted that Islam condones the violent actions against even a child should they step out of line the slightest.

As we see their actions are far more telling than Muq's copy and paste spam.

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
A transgressor of what sort - the sort punishable by death?
Heinous, monster religion...

United States

#8743 Nov 11, 2012
In most countries a child can make a plea for equal education rights without getting gunned down. But most countries don't live under sharia law which promotes doing that. Sharia law the same law that you eagerly support so yes indeed you support her getting gunned down. And you support nine year old children getting raped as in accordance to Islam.

All your copy an paste spam is mere words Muq. Your and other Muslims actions like gunning down this child tells us all we need to know.

What a savage and barbaric religion!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you want from me as to how to condemn it?
When I said that I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children, what else you need from me?
This is the usual technique which you people use. Lay a blame against a person when there is no ground and keep on repeating it.
Would one choose one's OWN education system in your country? Wont you HAVE to follow the system set by the authorities in your country?
In which country every child is to be given a system which he or she wants?
What type of logic is this?
Unless of course you "pre-suppose" that your system is best and perfect and all others are inferior!!
This is your haughtiness and nothing else.

United States

#8744 Nov 11, 2012
Muq's newest spam tells of a clever non believer who the prophet actually liked but was still killed in bloodshed by Muslims! Wow Muq you are really working hard to make Islam look evil!
ya heba

Australia

#8745 Nov 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq's newest spam tells of a clever non believer who the prophet actually liked but was still killed in bloodshed by Muslims! Wow Muq you are really working hard to make Islam look evil!
how so?
ya heba

Australia

#8746 Nov 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you want from me as to how to condemn it?
When I said that I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children, what else you need from me?
This is the usual technique which you people use. Lay a blame against a person when there is no ground and keep on repeating it.
Would one choose one's OWN education system in your country? Wont you HAVE to follow the system set by the authorities in your country?
In which country every child is to be given a system which he or she wants?
What type of logic is this?
Unless of course you "pre-suppose" that your system is best and perfect and all others are inferior!!
This is your haughtiness and nothing else.
well said.

United States

#8747 Nov 11, 2012
I laid it out clearly and simply if you lack the IQ to put it together I understand why your are a Muslim and cheer when a 14 year old child gets gunned down for asking for more education as you have already admitted.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how so?

United States

#8749 Nov 11, 2012
First off it was a she. Second off Muslims proudly admitted they gunned her down because she was acting unislamic. Heba said that if the 14 year old girl was behaving this way she DESERVED TO GET GUNNED DOWN! So there is no assuming whatsoever. It is indisputable fact.

Yes Muq your fellow Muslim admitted that Muslim children deserve to be brutally gunned down should they say something out of line of Islam. This is the brutal sharia law way that the prophet Muhammad set forth for his followers.

You feel the same way Muq and you know it.

And should we be surprised? The prophet Muhammad wanted the world to know he had sex with children as young as 9 years old. Absolutely barbaric.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
from WHERE you inferred that he was killed by Muslims?
I Think you ASSUME wherever any killing is mentioned you insert Muslims!!

United States

#8750 Nov 11, 2012
And what a glorious future Islam holds for you! Your husband may have as many wives as he can feed and he is to hang his whip where you can easily see it as a reminder of what you will feel should you displease him.

You according to the prophet's teachings in the Quran are to be beaten at his discretion.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 393,282
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 7 min UKRAINE in NATO 19
Russia threatens response to sanctions 9 min John 255
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 13 min antizionist 45
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 16 min Grik Barbarism 390
Dollar mortgage holders urge Russia to end 'fin... 19 min POVERTY for RUSSIA 1
Russia's economy could collapse in months, says... 21 min The END of RUSSIA 1
More from around the web