NATO chief says alliance has no plan to intervene in Syria, despite alleged chemical attack

Full story: The Washington Post

NATO's chief has said for the first time the alliance has no plans for military action in Syria because of the alleged use of chemical weapons against its civilians.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Clearly, Only Obama is seeking to put Israel in danger of nuke attack from Iran, WMDs attack from Syria and Russian and North-Korean missile attack when Obama will not stay after hit and run on Syria wilderness. US Congress must stand up by the American people and US Constitution and prevent the dictator Obama from using our military for reckless attack in Syria that could ignite the entire Middle East while Obama is running away after the attack. Obama and the French are Mozlem brother sympathizers who vowed to support the Syrian Mozlem Brother and al Qaida terrorists after Obama's failure to use Morsi to fight in Syria against Assad. Obama and the French regime know well that their worthless attack will put Israel in danger as Obama and his French friends will run away after launching few missiles only to leave Israel alone fighting Russia-Iran-Syria-Hezbollah and North Korean missiles, nukes and WMDs. Obama proved to be the ruler of the world as the dictator of the world who makes the decisions for the world and spying the world with his NSA henchmen. The world does not trust the Obama's NSA spying info as Obama use it to spy against innocent Americans and innocent people all over the world. Did the Syrian regime sent e-mails that were captured by the NSA? Probably not. Obama will go alone in the world without US Congress and without the American people for his own reckless and childish personal and anti-American world agenda using four old navy destroyers launching stupid missies in the wilderness deserts of Syria and then will run away from any retaliation. Bush's war in Iraq and Afghanistan brought disaster to American people and zero achievement dealing with the Mozlem Brother terrorists. Now the Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama who studied the culture of the Jihadists in Indonesia Madrassa in his youth is going to attack Syria and run away while leaving Israel alone to deal with the Iranian nukes, Syrian WMDs and Russian missiles.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

What Iranian nukes? I have smelling salts if you need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••