Labor can and must win: Shorten

Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

WORKPLACE Minister Bill Shorten has urged Labor supporters to have courage and believe in their party, proclaiming they can win the next federal election.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Look at Australian politics differently. HOWARD made Australia RICH. NICE RECORD. Americans look at Dubyah the guy who cut taxes for millionares yet got in us in 2 expensive wars WITHOUT PAYING.

So must Labor win? Not necessarily yet Americans really need back OBAMA TO WIN because we can't afford another DISASTROUS Dubyah retread giving our jobs away to China-Australia.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Mr Humbert wrote:
Look at Australian politics differently. HOWARD made Australia RICH. NICE RECORD. Americans look at Dubyah the guy who cut taxes for millionares yet got in us in 2 expensive wars WITHOUT PAYING.
So must Labor win? Not necessarily yet Americans really need back OBAMA TO WIN because we can't afford another DISASTROUS Dubyah retread giving our jobs away to China-Australia.
Dubyah didnt give your jobs away to China. That was planned a long time ago. Dubya was just going along with a pre-determined agenda.
Chinese Power Ranger

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Labor is Anti Australian JEW owned party that want to destroy Australia like they did with Europe.

Wake up.
Do NOT vote for Labor[jew] party.
Glen

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chinese Power Ranger wrote:
Labor is Anti Australian JEW owned party that want to destroy Australia like they did with Europe.
Wake up.
Do NOT vote for Labor[jew] party.
Whats starting to happen in Australia now is what started to happen in Germany in the early 1930's resulting in the rise of Hilter. Lets hope this Labor crowd get a good dousing at the next election.
Independent thinker

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Party politics is the scourge of Nations,yes party politics was the cause of the rise of Hitler.
Vote independent the way that the Australian constitution is supposed to be hence no mention of PM in the Australian constitution.
The spin that we are always given "on a 2 party preferred basis" begs a question preferred by whom ?
nothing but subtle brain washing by the snake in the grass bought and paid for Media and there agenda of divide and conquer.
Howard made a law that Australian troops can shoot Australian citizens and went to war against the vote of parliament.Labor has put Australia in so much debt who need their crap anyway,VOTE INDEPENDENT.THINK INDEPENDENT and BE INDEPENDENT.

Since: May 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 24, 2012
 
Mr Humbert wrote:
Look at Australian politics differently. HOWARD made Australia RICH. NICE RECORD. Americans look at Dubyah the guy who cut taxes for millionares yet got in us in 2 expensive wars WITHOUT PAYING.
So must Labor win? Not necessarily yet Americans really need back OBAMA TO WIN because we can't afford another DISASTROUS Dubyah retread giving our jobs away to China-Australia.
Regarding your jobs; We're already seeing some of your crappy hybrid chevy cars over here after sacking thousands of our auto industry personnel. They wont sell, because our country is as big as yours and we drive further distances, hence the fuel used to recharge the battery makes them cost prohibitive.. another american fail.

As for labor, their fate was sealed at the last election. They bought preferences and have now double crossed those stupid bastards as well. They literally have no hope.
Glen

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Independent thinker wrote:
Party politics is the scourge of Nations,yes party politics was the cause of the rise of Hitler.
Vote independent the way that the Australian constitution is supposed to be hence no mention of PM in the Australian constitution.
The spin that we are always given "on a 2 party preferred basis" begs a question preferred by whom ?
nothing but subtle brain washing by the snake in the grass bought and paid for Media and there agenda of divide and conquer.
Howard made a law that Australian troops can shoot Australian citizens and went to war against the vote of parliament.Labor has put Australia in so much debt who need their crap anyway,VOTE INDEPENDENT.THINK INDEPENDENT and BE INDEPENDENT.
Vote Bob Katter
George

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Glen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats starting to happen in Australia now is what started to happen in Germany in the early 1930's resulting in the rise of Hilter. Lets hope this Labor crowd get a good dousing at the next election.
Yes the Liberals have been following Goebbels tactics to the letter. Say no to everything even things you agree with. Base everything on fear and loathing.

Since: Sep 12

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

LOL, Parliament would be such a lot of fun with Bob Katter's MPs and Senators driving everyone mad by holding the balance of power! Actually, this is a REALLY good idea! The politicians in Canberra are a bunch of clowns anyway, so we may as well pay them to put on a good show!

*Lights dim*
*munches on popcorn*
Glen

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Liberals have been following Goebbels tactics to the letter. Say no to everything even things you agree with. Base everything on fear and loathing.
Goebbels was a members of the Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi Party) which the Australian Labor Party has based its foundations on. One the Nazi Party hates the Jews as does the Australia Labor Party, while the Liberal Party supports the Jewish wealth and those who are in control of that wealth . The Labor Party supports the Muslin shit which of course have a born hatred for Jews. To suggest that Goebbels and the nazi party are like the Liberals in that they follow Goebbels tactics indicates indicates your lack of knowledge.
George

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Glen wrote:
<quoted text>
Goebbels was a members of the Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi Party) which the Australian Labor Party has based its foundations on. One the Nazi Party hates the Jews as does the Australia Labor Party, while the Liberal Party supports the Jewish wealth and those who are in control of that wealth . The Labor Party supports the Muslin shit which of course have a born hatred for Jews. To suggest that Goebbels and the nazi party are like the Liberals in that they follow Goebbels tactics indicates indicates your lack of knowledge.
HAHAHA one of the first groups targeted by the Nazis were unions. Sound familiar? You have fallen for the oldest chestnut in the book.
Why don't you move to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea it must sound like heaven to you :-)
Glen

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

George wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA one of the first groups targeted by the Nazis were unions. Sound familiar? You have fallen for the oldest chestnut in the book.
Why don't you move to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea it must sound like heaven to you :-)
I don't know what history book your reading from. Sounds like the Author might be Juliar Gilliar. What your printing is nothing but a lot of crap. Go read history in the proper context.
who u kidding

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 25, 2012
 
Bassa

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 6, 2012
 
Mr Humbert wrote:
Look at Australian politics differently. HOWARD made Australia RICH. NICE RECORD. Americans look at Dubyah the guy who cut taxes for millionares yet got in us in 2 expensive wars WITHOUT PAYING.
So must Labor win? Not necessarily yet Americans really need back OBAMA TO WIN because we can't afford another DISASTROUS Dubyah retread giving our jobs away to China-Australia.
Bill Shortarse what a joke. Hes paying mainatnance to his first wife after duffing the Governor Generals Daughter. He's just a ex union nohoper.
Becky

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glen wrote:
<quoted text>
Goebbels was a members of the Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi Party) which the Australian Labor Party has based its foundations on. One the Nazi Party hates the Jews as does the Australia Labor Party, while the Liberal Party supports the Jewish wealth and those who are in control of that wealth . The Labor Party supports the Muslin shit which of course have a born hatred for Jews. To suggest that Goebbels and the nazi party are like the Liberals in that they follow Goebbels tactics indicates indicates your lack of knowledge.
Wrong wrong wrong! The Labor Party was founded in the 1890's and is a Left-wing progressive party and has had many Jewish members of parliament eg Sid Einfeld Mark Dreyfus and Michael Danby. The Nazi Party in Germany was extreme Right wing which wanted to take Germany back to the past, i.e. conservative values. Goebbels lives on in the Australian Liberal Party! Its NSW branch is stacked with extreme right-ist Croatians and other East European nut cases.
Both major parties in Australia have favoured Muslim immigration, against the wishes of the Australian population.
markngo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am afraid of Tony Abbott.
500 years ago all catholics were as mad as muslims are now.
These days most catholics are stupid but not fundamentalist.
But not all,some are still mad fundamentalists and I think
Tony Abbott is one.
I am atheist and do not want religion shoved down my
throat (or up my ar2e)like some poor boys.
MohahahahahaMAD

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 6, 2012
 
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Both major parties in Australia have favoured Muslim immigration, against the wishes of the Australian population.
HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH ROFL again and again endlessly
Its that funny

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I'll keep the champagne on ice for Tony and his cabinet next year. I wish Peter Costello was our treasure again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Men sue church, Ottawa for alleged abuse by priest (Nov '12) 10 min Rusty Dyck 37
Canadian native groups cancel CN Rail blockade (Jun '06) 14 min Rusty Dyck 872
Malta Legalizes Civil Unions for Same-Sex Couples 20 min DebraE 18
Ex-staff of plastic surgeon Woffles Wu jailed f... (Dec '10) 22 min Noah 12
Greek Cypriots in landmark Easter mass... 25 min Lysi-Australia 2
White House Makes Economics Focus Of Asia Trip 25 min read my fingers 5
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 28 min Hillie Billie Boganed 324,093
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dang It 109,538
•••
•••
•••
•••