Polish is 2nd most-spoken main language in England and Wales following wave of immigration

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

Polish is England's second language, according to statistics published Wednesday, a dramatic illustration of the wave of immigration that has brought nearly 1 million Eastern Europeans to the U.K. over the past decade.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Koonari Jigassole

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 31, 2013
 
The Earl of Pembrook wrote:
Romania fought with the Nazis
As a member of the Axis, Romania joined the invasion of the Soviet Union on 22 June 1941, providing equipment and oil to Nazi Germany as well as committing more troops to the Eastern Front than all the other allies of Germany combined. Romanian forces played a large role during the fighting in Ukraine, Bessarabia, Stalingrad, and elsewhere. Romanian troops were responsible for the persecution and massacre of 280,000 to 380,000 Jews inside and outside of Romania, though most Jews living within Romanian borders survived the harsh conditions.[2]
After the tide of war turned against the Axis, Romania was bombed by the Allies from 1943 onwards and invaded by advancing Soviet armies in 1944.[2] With popular support for Romania's participation in the war faltering and German-Romanian fronts collapsing under Soviet onslaught, King Michael of Romania led a coup d'état, which deposed the Antonescu regime and put Romania on the side of the Allies for the remainder of the war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World...
that is the wrong way to spell "Pembroke" , you idiot.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 31, 2013
 
The Earl of Pembrook wrote:
Romania fought with the Nazis
As a member of the Axis, Romania joined the invasion of the Soviet Union on 22 June 1941, providing equipment and oil to Nazi Germany as well as committing more troops to the Eastern Front than all the other allies of Germany combined. Romanian forces played a large role during the fighting in Ukraine, Bessarabia, Stalingrad, and elsewhere. Romanian troops were responsible for the persecution and massacre of 280,000 to 380,000 Jews inside and outside of Romania, though most Jews living within Romanian borders survived the harsh conditions.[2]
After the tide of war turned against the Axis, Romania was bombed by the Allies from 1943 onwards and invaded by advancing Soviet armies in 1944.[2] With popular support for Romania's participation in the war faltering and German-Romanian fronts collapsing under Soviet onslaught, King Michael of Romania led a coup d'état, which deposed the Antonescu regime and put Romania on the side of the Allies for the remainder of the war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World...
In what way is that is relevent to this thread? Talk about going off topic!
The King of Pembrookshire

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 31, 2013
 
Koonari Jigassole wrote:
<quoted text>that is the wrong way to spell "Pembroke" , you idiot.
No it isn't, you fcuking wanker.
Oirish Poikey Traveller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 31, 2013
 
The King of Pembrookshire wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't, you fcuking wanker.
yes it is, yer gobshite tosser. and you are no more the Earl than Garry Glitter.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Meanwhile, your mom still turns tricks for peanuts in Pawling.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Limpy will be banned soon.
Annie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pesky army wrote:
Since Bulgar & Roma gypsies are coming to UK soon, the above Annie will be pleased. More variety of kielbasas to choose from, they say.
I guess that means you will be paying us another visit...this time legally
Annie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
You had your time with low expectations having polaks...
it might turn out to be good deed for you?(you know, cheap kielbasa)?
hustling for cheap kielbasa is more your style.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pesky army wrote:
Limpy will be banned soon.
Along with you.
The Laird of Liverpull

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 31, 2013
 
Oirish Poikey Traveller wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is, yer gobshite tosser. and you are no more the Earl than Garry Glitter.
Shut the fcuk up you dribbling mong.
fyi

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So the UK is headed to becoming predominantly Polish and not South Asian...hmmmm

Some in the UK feel about Poles the way limpy feels about Mexicans. Too funny!
Poles=the Mexicans of the UK

I like Mexicans though! We need more Mexicans in U.S.A!
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes, Homosexaulity is ILLEGAL in Mexico....we do need them more...
But most of them have Low IQ and look like Turds....steel better then Homosexauls..
;-]
fyi

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Salma Hayek is apparently half Arab so is Shakira
There are a lot of Arabs in Latin America

but Poland and Portugal have the most attractive women
chippy the boss

Ware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 23, 2013
 
fyi wrote:
Salma Hayek is apparently half Arab so is Shakira
There are a lot of Arabs in Latin America
but Poland and Portugal have the most attractive women
salma hayek is mexican she doesnt look arab she looks like a witch and shakira is only a quarter arb thats why she doesnt look like one
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brits don't like Poles that much. They like Pakis and Negroes.
chippy the boss

Ware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

well wrote:
Brits don't like Poles that much. They like Pakis and Negroes.
yeah i wonder why actually i know why theres lots of reasons
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fyi wrote:
Salma Hayek is apparently half Arab so is Shakira
There are a lot of Arabs in Latin America
but Poland and Portugal have the most attractive women
The most Attractive Women are that that know there Place.
fyi

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 23, 2013
 
Salma Hayek's father is Lebanese Arab
Shakira is also half Lebanese Arab
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fyi wrote:
So the UK is headed to becoming predominantly Polish and not South Asian...hmmmm
Some in the UK feel about Poles the way limpy feels about Mexicans. Too funny!
Poles=the Mexicans of the UK
I like Mexicans though! We need more Mexicans in U.S.A!
Polish people in the U.K are nothing like Mexicans.

British people only say this because they are kind of retarded & don't know what they are talking about.

Mexicans in the U.S have so many Illegal immigrants & people who support Illegal immigrants.

Not in the U.K with Polish people!

Mexicans in the U.S have so many burning American flags & hating Americans & hating WHite people.

Not in the U.K with Polish people!!

Mexicans in the U.S have all those gangs & gangsters like the Mexican mafia, Surenos, Nortenos, Ms 13, Latin kings ect ect.

Not in the U.K with Polish people!!

...
.....
......... British people seem very dumb.... They seem about as stupid as African Americans to me.

British people seem to struggle with any kind of logical thought on average.
chippy the boss

Ware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 23, 2013
 
fyi wrote:
Salma Hayek's father is Lebanese Arab
Shakira is also half Lebanese Arab
no shakira is a quarter her father is macedonian and arb so shes a quarter and salmas still a witch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 353,371
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 6 min piratefighting 7,843
Carbon tax chaos: how it all went wrong 10 min Harold 1
Israel Supporters Rally In Philadelphia As Gaza... 11 min pole lock 3
Putting Taiwan into focus (Nov '13) 28 min TW_sugar_daddio 4
Outrage as Australian judge says incest, pedoph... 35 min Harold 34
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 36 min Cordwainer Trout 42
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••