Nigeria: Yakowa, Azazi's Death - We Are Shocked Beyond Imagination - PDP

Dec 15, 2012 Full story: AllAfrica.com 13

THE Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Saturday, said it was shocked beyond imagination on the news of the death of Kaduna State governor, Patrick Yakowa, and former National Security Adviser, NSA, General Owoeye Azazi in a military helicopter crash in Bayelsa state.

Full Story
DENNIS DIKE

Europe

#2 Dec 16, 2012
yakowa!yakowa!!yakowa!!! his spirit will pursue who so ever have connection for his died,and every night his spirit will visit them one by one,they will rest in peaces,they cannot see peace in there life forever,and he will distop there business,they will beging to notice poverty in there life.this is not the end of everything,god will bring another one for us.THIS IS A PLAN WORK,THEY MOST CONFESS WITH THERE MOUTH BEFORE THE END OF HIS TENOUR (ME SO BE GWONG FANOCK TYAGYOM)
Eriga

Europe

#3 Dec 16, 2012
The only tin I know is dat a sinner cant go unpurnish. God will surly jugde
Lawal

Europe

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Islam is peace
almubarak

Europe

#6 Dec 16, 2012
such is life !!!
nimat

Satellite Provider

#7 Dec 16, 2012
it not d end of all.....who so eva join hand in connection shal perish lyk Judas
Daniel

Europe

#8 Dec 16, 2012
My his soul rest in peace,amen
sas

Europe

#9 Dec 16, 2012
pls those fools that are saying that there is conection should kip there dirty stupid mouth shot. Sultan did not die in a plane crash did u hear/heard any body saying its a connection fools
alu onoja jimmy kaduna

Europe

#10 Dec 16, 2012
yakowa! U left d gd people of kaduna in grief. May ur jentle soul rest in peace.
agunbiade mary

Satellite Provider

#11 Dec 16, 2012
It is indeed a big shock.may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace
Samuel Abimaje

UK

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Late Yakowa may ur getle soul rest in perfect peace,we missed u al thanks 4 ur gud deed,we shall meet again.
Monix

Satellite Provider

#13 Dec 17, 2012
May your gentle soul rest in Abraham's bosom. Amen
Tomson

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2012
I know that God knows what happened n whow did this. May his justice be done b4 the end of this year
Whyeh gong

UK

#15 Dec 17, 2012
May the gentle souls of Azazi n Yakuwa rest in peace. Their death is a pure martyrdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India Hindu group plans religious conversions a... 2 min nice guy likes trees 90
Detente spawns Cuban worry on US migration rights 4 min Stage 4 STUPID 1
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 7 min Nemanja_Matic 46
BJP wants to rule Jammu and Kashmir with Hindu CM 9 min nice guy likes trees 1
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 11 min fadu singh 52,716
Radical protesters throw 'old regime' official ... 19 min Zeppelin 2
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 28 min Big Johnson 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Mujahid 392,902
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,255
More from around the web