Paki court acquits Christian girl of blasphemy

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: www.bostonherald.com

A Pakistani court on Tuesday acquitted a Christian girl accused of blasphemy over the burning of the Muslim holy book ...

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 20, 2012
from bostonherald:

"In August, the young Christian girl was arrested in Islamabad after a Muslim cleric accused her of desecrating the Muslim holy book, the Quran. The cleric was later accused of fabricating evidence against the girl ..."

... so what will become of the muslim cleric who framed a Christian child for blasphemy by defiling his own qu'ran?
bazz

Norwich, UK

#2 Nov 20, 2012
very interesting point I am glad the court had the sence to to see though this evil cleric
I hope the cleric asks to receive a sentance appropiate to Islamic law ? i wonder if he is a coward?
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
In time this girl will probably be murdered.

I read that the cleric received a light sentence for tampering with the evidence. Some of the other mosque workers recanted their testimony against him, but the muzzein Zubair did not.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#5 Nov 20, 2012
more truth wrote:
I read that the cleric received a light sentence for tampering with the evidence.
This really surprises me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Struggle, culture, faith 7 min BUNCYblawg 3
Puerto Rico judge upholds gay marriage ban 8 min GodSmacked 46
Putin accuses US of undermining global stability 8 min Pro-Ukraine 89
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 10 min ELIAS IBARRA 18
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 11 min raider4life 19,787
Russia to recognise leadership votes in Ukraine... 12 min Pro-Ukraine 3
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 19 min British Mongrel 3,501
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr AbbiJZombie 379,647

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE