The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,892

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139285 Nov 24, 2013
I have been buying Zyklon futures on the CBOT. Word on the street is that Germany and the rest of the EU have secretly refined the EU's immigration policy reflecting a more strident response to the waves of dirty muslim immigrants that are washing up on Western shores like garbage. The US/Canada and Australia/NZ are likely to follow suit.
TURK1YE

Melbourne, Australia

#139286 Nov 25, 2013
CCCTURK1YE***
Nara

Athens, Greece

#139287 Nov 25, 2013
TURK1YE wrote:
CCCTURK1YE***

roudolf to elafucky
Den pai ze

Thessaloníki, Greece

#139289 Nov 25, 2013
Nara wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sXmd0rwbDHcXX
roudolf to elafucky
...sai
Quantumagnus

Australia

#139290 Nov 25, 2013
FYROM= Slavs of Bulgarian origins

Macedonians= True Hellenes

Fyrom do not steal our ancient Macedonian history or bastardize it, just because you had to create a false one, and because you did not want to associate yourselves with Tartar origins.....
Names of Ottoman Empire

Australia

#139291 Nov 27, 2013
4 - Bayezid I the Thunderbolt

Son of Murad I and Gülçiçek Hatun.

Captured on the battlefield at the Battle of Ankara (de facto end of reign)

Died in captivity in Ak&#351;ehir on 8 March 1403.
Lonely At The Top

Athens, Greece

#139292 Nov 28, 2013
Names of Ottoman Empire wrote:
4 - Bayezid I the Thunderbolt
Son of Murad I and Gülçiçek Hatun.
Captured on the battlefield at the Battle of Ankara (de facto end of reign)
Died in captivity in Ak&#351;ehir on 8 March 1403.
what do we care?
skasila mas kale!
Sultans of Ottoman Empire

Australia

#139294 Nov 28, 2013
10 - Suleiman I

MUHTESEM (The Magnificent)
or KANÛNÎ(The Lawgiver)
Tughra of Suleiman the Magnificent Son of Selim I and A’ish Hafiza (Ayse Hafsa) Vâlida Sultân.
Reigned until his death.
Nara

Athens, Greece

#139296 Nov 29, 2013
Sultans of Ottoman Empire wrote:
10 - Suleiman I
or KANÛNÎ(The Lawgiver)
Tughra of Suleiman the Magnificent Son of Selim I and A’ish Hafiza (Ayse Hafsa) Vâlida Sultân.
Reigned until his death.
kale skasila mas leme!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139297 Dec 1, 2013
crack ford of ontario wrote:
i believe the price of rice could go up over time with rapid growth of asian populations....a food processor like Oslam from Singapore could be a great bet.
More airports opening around the Worldshould be good for UK security firm G4S....bill gates added this to his investments this year
Canadian train, airplane and am-can manufacturer bombardier is a good investment too.
Chinese car marker Geely with Volvo, wasting time with its dumb London Taxicab company acquisition may straighten out its act, and get in the heals of Great Wall Motors.....I see no other interesting car companies in China as the big 3 are all government controlled....Great Wall and Geely only options.
Chinese air lines are government run....just stay away!
electrobras from Brazil....looks incredibly cheap...president dilma rousseff cut the cost of electricity 20%...but she did compensate and she knows about energy and corruption in Brazil having been energy minister under Lula....
Brazilian currency gonna go down...but electrobras trades at 10% bookvalue....it doesn't come much cheaper.
Brazil's energy consumption should only go up over time...so I would not worry too much.
More gas and oil flowing in America means oil companies are bad....unless they drill in america and are undervalued....Swift Energy is a buy and gas and oil flow service market leader Cameron International is a buy...BP not too bad either.
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, you gutless f/aggit.
Nara

Athens, Greece

#139298 Dec 1, 2013
Sultans of Ottoman Empire wrote:
10 - Suleiman I
or KANÛNÎ(The Lawgiver)
Reigned until his death.
yeah right!
soyleigav

http://www.zagalisa.gr/content/i-dystyxia-na-...
the misery of being a turk
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#139299 Dec 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you dwell on it too much. Do you find it interesting?
are you a turkala by any chance, hanouma?
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am an American and I want to know how in the hell Russia is winning the war.
what was it again..
1/3 will became orthodox christians
2/3 will die..
but then again 700 million will die also.
Hmm Orthodox brother Russia will prevent total annihilation of greeks while Mason control US and Israel would do nothing.
...All of this will first move and gather in the region of Byzantium because Byzantium has been ripped from the Vatican and been delivered to the Turks.
Therefore now the shameful descendants of their ancestors who are called Europeans. God's justice will gather them in the region of Byzantium and no one will turn back to ask "What happened?".
In the battlefield, as they say those who saw, in 3 days and nights of slaughter, there will be 700 million dead....
so you are not a turkala peasant, hanouma?

"you want to know..." .

you worry too much . I see you've learnt the prophecy by heart.

and were too quick to shed your turkishness , hanouma.

COWARD.

this turkish shirt some snakes easily get rid of..

and then you wonder how Greeks' dreams work .

:)
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#139300 Dec 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you dwell on it too much. Do you find it interesting?
are you a turkala by any chance, hanouma?

==
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am an American and I want to know how in the hell Russia is winning the war.
what was it again..
1/3 will became orthodox christians
2/3 will die..
but then again 700 million will die also.
Hmm Orthodox brother Russia will prevent total annihilation of greeks while Mason control US and Israel would do nothing.
...All of this will first move and gather in the region of Byzantium because Byzantium has been ripped from the Vatican and been delivered to the Turks.
Therefore now the shameful descendants of their ancestors who are called Europeans. God's justice will gather them in the region of Byzantium and no one will turn back to ask "What happened?".
In the battlefield, as they say those who saw, in 3 days and nights of slaughter, there will be 700 million dead....

==========
so you are not a turkala peasant, hanouma?

"you want to know..." .

you worry too much . I see you've learnt the prophecy by heart.

and were too quick to shed your turkishness , hanouma.

COWARD.

this turkish shirt some snakes easily get rid of..

and then you wonder how Greeks' dreams work .

:)
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#139301 Dec 1, 2013
I ve been thrashing that idiot babushka like an octopus non stop.

the only thing that makes me have second thoughts.. is that she.. really loves it.

she loves being abused. she thrives and her natural imbecility blossoms.

it's a vicious cycle.
The more I thrash her the more she loves it and the more she asks for.

the more the idiot hanouma loves it the more I wanna thrash her.

In the end I ve come to believe that I m doing the abuse loving illiterate peasant a big greek favour .

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#139302 Dec 1, 2013
Nara wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right!
soyleigav
MA,

Oi SULEIMAN pou oi Tourkalades einai Yperifanoi gi'autous ENAI ELLHNIKES OIKOGENIES APO THN MIKRA ASIA POU PERASAN STHN KRHTH KAI STHN SYNEXEIA STHN MESH ANATOLH KAI YDRISA TO "IERO TWN SOLYMWN" DHLADH TA SHMERINA IEROSOLYMA...!

Tous elagan SOLYMOUS (Solymos-man)Sulehman

Den Yparxoun Tourkoi sthn Tourkia

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#139303 Dec 1, 2013
Nara wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right!
soyleigav
Cerrection,

IDRYSAN
Nara

Athens, Greece

#139304 Dec 2, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
MA,
Oi SULEIMAN pou oi Tourkalades einai Yperifanoi gi'autous ENAI ELLHNIKES OIKOGENIES APO THN MIKRA ASIA POU PERASAN STHN KRHTH KAI STHN SYNEXEIA STHN MESH ANATOLH KAI YDRISA TO "IERO TWN SOLYMWN" DHLADH TA SHMERINA IEROSOLYMA...!
Tous elagan SOLYMOUS (Solymos-man)Sulehman
Den Yparxoun Tourkoi sthn Tourkia
didn t know that!
Kalhmera
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#139305 Dec 2, 2013
"Turkish means Donkey" - "Turkish race doesn't exist"!
Gazi University faculty member Professor Dr. Cemalettin Takran: The designation 'Turk' meant donkey in the Ottoman era and was a highly pejorative characterization. The renowned Turkish professor argued strongly that to say current residents of Turkey are proud Turks that is imposed from above after the construction of an artificial Turkish national identity by himself the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
http://www.radikal.com.tr/turkiye/profesor_ta...
Macedonian

Greece

#139306 Dec 2, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
"Turkish means Donkey" - "Turkish race doesn't exist"!
Gazi University faculty member Professor Dr. Cemalettin Takran: The designation 'Turk' meant donkey in the Ottoman era and was a highly pejorative characterization. The renowned Turkish professor argued strongly that to say current residents of Turkey are proud Turks that is imposed from above after the construction of an artificial Turkish national identity by himself the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
http://www.radikal.com.tr/turkiye/profesor_ta...
Wraio link Bro!
Tha to kanw mia volta!
Macedonian

Greece

#139307 Dec 2, 2013
Den yparxei se agglika?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 6 min Kevin 752
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 6 min aziz dostum dander 169
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 8 min NoMo 23,250
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Baron44 386,135
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 10 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 10,577
New Zealand's Surveillance Laws Are Anti-People... 13 min funny 1
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 15 min Scott 18

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE