The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,892

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story
Kop

Dunstable, UK

#138033 Oct 15, 2013
_TURKER_ wrote:
<quoted text>
400 years of slavery made them perfect pruck maniacs!
They are the drop off of my penus in denial:):)
i think they need to decide what they are in origin and nationality because greek is not an option for them its either albanians, or turks because with slav is more difficult because of so many slavic nations
Kop

Dunstable, UK

#138034 Oct 15, 2013
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not worth replying to any more your just an out right IDIOT...T
an idiot will always think that because you are brainwashed by your orthodox boy molesting priests
Kop

Dunstable, UK

#138035 Oct 15, 2013
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is laughing at YOU...!
Kop Skop who is a Cop in England...!
He is a cop bodyguard for the British Queen.
His job is to take her , the Queen to the toilet and after she has a SH*T he wipes her ASS..!
As the Queens toilet paper is made of GOLD and too ruff on her ASS Kop the Cop uses his HAND to wipe her ASS...!
Kop the Cop the SCOP...!
Kop, the Cop the Skop, from FYROM MONKEYDonia...!
this time watch closely, if you glasses put them on

Apollo

Greece

#138036 Oct 15, 2013
She is Eli alright Milena,she knows how to.lie but she doesn't know how to hide
She is that girl
Everything about her betrays her.
1.000.000% she is Eli.
Good day to all from Athena.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138037 Oct 15, 2013
There are many Greeks living in Wellington our capital city here in New Zealand who also have Romanian blood.

Romanians claim that they are descendants of Roman soldiers and Dacian tribesmen.

The Greeks fROM Romania STILL call themselves the 'Graikii'. This makes sense... since this alternative name for the ancient Hellenes came originally from the Romans.

Old Nikos.

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138038 Oct 15, 2013
Sorry: "fROM" should read -'from'

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
-Dan El

Hamilton, Canada

#138039 Oct 15, 2013
Apollo wrote:
She is Eli alright Milena,she knows how to.lie but she doesn't know how to hide
She is that girl
Everything about her betrays her.
1.000.000% she is Eli.
Good day to all from Athena.
What is the purpose of your, and Milena's insistence as to whether it is Eli or not, can you explain? What is it you have over Eli that you and Milena are so obsessed about? can you explain????

Are you the crazy obsessed person Odysseus spoke about by the name of Kotsis?

Very strange and abnormal behaviour over a stranger, a poster which you will never meet or know in life.

You both need help.
-Dan El

Hamilton, Canada

#138040 Oct 15, 2013
and btw apollo whatever,

if I were to tell you YES IT IS ELI posting, can you tell me what difference will it make to you? or to your other curious and obsessed friend?

Now I'm curious to know why so much anxiety over Eli, who has been out of the forum for over 3 mos.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138041 Oct 15, 2013
'Eli' is a beautiful WELL MANNERED Cannuck girl
Leave her alone please !!!

Also leave -DanEl alone or Papouli Leontas will have to smack all of you unruly little Lion cubs with his massive Leontas [Lion] paw !!!

ELA MO-RE ELLINES THEN PREPI ENAS NA ARCHIZOI KAUYATHES ME TON ALLON -OLLI MAZI STI PHALLANGA PREPI NA EIMASTE NA VOITHAI ENAS TON ALLON...
KATALAVENETE NEA LEONTARAKIA ???!!!???

MIN NEUVRIAZETE TON PAPOULI- LEONTAS SAS !!!
SIOPI -KE SOPHIA APO TORA KE BROS !!!

[[EI THELETE NA SAS TO PO 'REMBETIKA' ME ....
'SKASMOS'...!!!!!! DROPI SAS PIA !!!]]

O YEROS LEONTAS NIKOS.

The Old Lion Nikos.

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
-Dan El

Hamilton, Canada

#138042 Oct 15, 2013
HELLENIC KIWI wrote:
'Eli' is a beautiful WELL MANNERED Cannuck girl
Leave her alone please !!!
Also leave -DanEl alone or Papouli Leontas will have to smack all of you unruly little Lion cubs with his massive Leontas [Lion] paw !!!
ELA MO-RE ELLINES THEN PREPI ENAS NA ARCHIZOI KAUYATHES ME TON ALLON -OLLI MAZI STI PHALLANGA PREPI NA EIMASTE NA VOITHAI ENAS TON ALLON...
KATALAVENETE NEA LEONTARAKIA ???!!!???
MIN NEUVRIAZETE TON PAPOULI- LEONTAS SAS !!!
SIOPI -KE SOPHIA APO TORA KE BROS !!!
[[EI THELETE NA SAS TO PO 'REMBETIKA' ME ....
'SKASMOS'...!!!!!! DROPI SAS PIA !!!]]
O YEROS LEONTAS NIKOS.
The Old Lion Nikos.
P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
Hello Kiwi,

Hope all is well with you, I've been reading your very precise and informative comments and admire your patience and kindness.

Best regards,

D.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138043 Oct 15, 2013
'TURKER-TSAKAL' can't have much of a Phallus if he needs such a massive 'T' shaped Phallic symbol plastered all over his ikon . The ancient 'TAU'['T'] symbol was used in ancient fertility rites in the vain hope of increasing Male fertility by males with 'small' malemembers....hah ,hah ,hah !!!

He better NOT say that I am a eunuch or I will send him my THREE Male Lion Cubs to 'shaslik' his little pretend 'TURKER -TSAKAL' stick that he hides between his Jackal legs !!!

I think it is time for another Slap -down for 'TURKER-TSAKAL' so here comes a Leontine one for him...

'T'-TTTTtttttssssssssaaaaaaakk kkkkkKKKK !!!!!!!

Aman !!!!....his 'T' shaped [TAU] symbol has just fallen over cracked to pieces !!!!

Lighting has just struck twice !!!!!!

Old Nikos the Leontas [Lion]of the South Pacific -Maestr of Pasturma and Shaslik makers !!!!
I make Pasturma from FYROMakedonski Billy Goats and Shaslik from Turko -Albanian and Turkish Rats,Dogs,Toads and Tsakals [Jackals] Guts !!!!

PAPOULI[DODE/GJYSH/BUYUKBABA]N IKOS
AUCKLND NEW ZEALAND.

HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138044 Oct 15, 2013
Correction: ""Maestr" should read:'Maestro'

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.

SEETH MUCH -'TSAKAL-TURKER' DON'T FORGET WHO THE REAL MEN IN THE OTTOMAN ARMIES WERE====> THE 'JANISSARIES'[YIANNITSARI]WHO WERE MOSTLY OF GREEK DESCENT -The 'Jannisaries' were all of Foreign [mostly] Greek blood -taken as small boys to become soldiers for the Ottoman Sultans.

The Turkish Tsakals [Jackals] were the BASHI BAZOOKS - the Riff -Raff who followed after the 'Jannisaries' had done all the real fighting to merely Loot , Murder ,Rape and Steal !!!
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138045 Oct 15, 2013
-Dan El wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kiwi,
Hope all is well with you, I've been reading your very precise and informative comments and admire your patience and kindness.
Best regards,
D.
EUCHARISTO POLI '-Dan El' MERIKES PHORES XECHNAO KE EYO TIN HPOMONI MOU !!!

SOU ARESOI TI EYRAPSA SE APHTON TON -'TURKER-TSAKAL' NO MOIZI AUTOS OTI EINE ANDRAS - ALLA EITAN EI ELLINES KE EI ALLI XENOI 'YENNITSARI' POU EICHAN TO ONOMA - EKLEKTOI STRATIOTES EIS TON OTTHOMANOKON STRATONAS - KE OUTE ENAN TURKO EICHAN STIS LONCHOUS TOUS !!!!

'Dan Eli' have you noticed what I have told that 'TURKER-TSAKAL'[Turkish -Jackal]- he thinks that he is 'the''Man' because of his boasting about past Turkish 'victories' but the real ELITE TROOPS of the Ottoman Armies were the 'JANNISARIES' who were ALL mostly Greek and other Non -Turkish soldiers !!!

The only reason that modern Turkish armies ever beat modern Greek armies was either because the Greeks ran out of ammunition as in the final battle in 1921 -22 in Asia - Minor [the Greeks were kicking the Turks Tsakal -butts until that last battle [That last one was one entire week long of savage fighting -Mustapha Kemal was so agitated at that point that he thought he would have to retreat] until they finally ran out of ammunition.
Read : PARADISE LOST -Smyrna 1922 by Giles Milton [2008] ISBN 978 0 340 96234 3 (Paperback). All of the Asia -Minor campaign plus the destruction and rape of Smyrna is shown in detail.

The Cyprus 1974 was lost only because of the difference in numbers.
The Turks only win when the odds are in their favour.

The 'TSAKAL -TURKER' is both a BULLY and a COWARD [all tsakal -Jackals are cowardly carrion eaters only daring to 'strut' up to the remains of the prey after the Lions have felled it and eaten their share of meat !!!!]

God bless you '-Dan Eli' say hi to your friend 'Eli' for me -she was always kind to me.

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138046 Oct 15, 2013
Odysseus BC wrote:
Kop, Cop ...?
What ever a Kop, Cop you are your an out right IDIOT...!
If YOU are FYROmian MONKEYDonian , what the HELL you doing on a Turkish related Forum...?
You supporting your Turkish BROTHERS i see...?
'Odysseus BC' Hi !!!

Both 'Kop' and 'kop' are comedians they appear in the 'Keystone Cops'- early 20th century comedy series !!!

They are here to entertain us just like Oguz Tolga used to do !!!

YIASA PALLIKARI !!!

O YEROS NIKOS.

Old Nikos.

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138047 Oct 15, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
im not fyrom or turkish, i just don't like you modern greeks, because you have stolen history and fake race
You insist that you are an Albanian. Albanians have ample Turkish blood [[GOOGLE: images of albanian people ]]. Unless you are now going to claim that you are a Pom [an English man ]...LOL !!!!

'Kopaki' you and your schitzo alter -ego 'kop' go back to the Dog -box where you belong you women abuser !!!

Go and eat the BORAX soap !!!

and NO I am NOT a Turk so don't start that rubbish again !!!!

Old Nikos.

P[D/G]N
AK NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138048 Oct 15, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
i wash trying to spell anything
'Wash' your dirty hands 'kop'...just 'wash' your hands with the BORAX soap !!!
Then wash your mouth out with BORAX too !!!

[[But 'Kopaki' that will only wash the outside ...to be washed and cleansed on the inside you will NEED the Blood of the Lamb ...the Precious blood of Jesus the Jewish Messiah ....Yeshua HaMasshiakh... I may troll you hard 'Kopaki' but inand by the Lord Jesus I will show god's love to you too and I will still pray for all of you boys and girls on both sides of this forum even the more evil spoken ones like 'Hans' and 'Turker'...much sin ....much clensing and forgiveness neede.]]

Old Nikos.

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138049 Oct 15, 2013
Correction: "kop" should read 'Kop' but as they are one and the same schitzo I guess it doesn't matter...e???

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138050 Oct 15, 2013
GOOGLE: The Keystone Cops
to see 'Kop' and 'kop' and the rest of the KOP -Cops !!! LOL !!!!

[[[Do you wan't a SSSSsssssllllaaaapppPPP now 'Kopaki" ???-no I pity you so I will let you off this time...]]

P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#138051 Oct 15, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
grandpa-/ noun /
bŁyŁkbaba
grandfather, grandpa, granddad, grandpapa
dede
grandfather, grandpa, granddad, progenitor, grandpapa, grandsire
you mean your grandmother is turkish, because you are turkish and turk origin
lol lol why you fuking your grandma, you are raping her every night
i thought you were going to put your address here
'kOP' NO MORE MY BEING A NICE GUY TO YOU !!!

calling you a Dog degrades dogs...you are as much of a TSAKAL as the TURKISH TSAKAL on this thread !!!

You insult my Grandmother again and I will put a spit right through your evil mouth right down through your other end and you will become a new meal in the Balkans a Turko -Albanian Hot Tsakal instead of a Hot -Dog !!!! You are an evil mongrel Madrassi - Dog [ENAS MADRO -SKYLOS !!!!] BE AFRAID KID REALLY AFRAID...BE THANKFUL THAT I AM DOWN HERE IN THE ANTIPODIES INSTEAD OF THE MOTHER COUNTRY [ENGLAND] OR FOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY GRAND MOTHER I WOULD TRUSS YOU UP AND THROW YOU IN TO A ROOM FULL OF ALLEY CATS TO SCRATCH YOUR DOG -FEATURES TO DEATH !!!!

Dirty Dog -For The lord's sake I forgive you but all of this will keep...one day you will stand before him ,then Kid you will BE AFRAID - TRULLY AFRAID unless YOU REPENT !!!!

A VERY VERY ANGRY OLD LEONTAS NIKOS WHO WISHES NOW TO RIP THE GUTS OUT OF THE DOG CALLED 'Kop'and feed them raw to my neighbours cat -Alexander III the two coloured eyed Turkish White Cat !!!!

D[G/G]N
Ak NZ.
-Dan El

Hamilton, Canada

#138052 Oct 15, 2013
HELLENIC KIWI wrote:
<quoted text>
EUCHARISTO POLI '-Dan El' MERIKES PHORES XECHNAO KE EYO TIN HPOMONI MOU !!!
SOU ARESOI TI EYRAPSA SE APHTON TON -'TURKER-TSAKAL' NO MOIZI AUTOS OTI EINE ANDRAS - ALLA EITAN EI ELLINES KE EI ALLI XENOI 'YENNITSARI' POU EICHAN TO ONOMA - EKLEKTOI STRATIOTES EIS TON OTTHOMANOKON STRATONAS - KE OUTE ENAN TURKO EICHAN STIS LONCHOUS TOUS !!!!
'Dan Eli' have you noticed what I have told that 'TURKER-TSAKAL'[Turkish -Jackal]- he thinks that he is 'the''Man' because of his boasting about past Turkish 'victories' but the real ELITE TROOPS of the Ottoman Armies were the 'JANNISARIES' who were ALL mostly Greek and other Non -Turkish soldiers !!!
The only reason that modern Turkish armies ever beat modern Greek armies was either because the Greeks ran out of ammunition as in the final battle in 1921 -22 in Asia - Minor [the Greeks were kicking the Turks Tsakal -butts until that last battle [That last one was one entire week long of savage fighting -Mustapha Kemal was so agitated at that point that he thought he would have to retreat] until they finally ran out of ammunition.
Read : PARADISE LOST -Smyrna 1922 by Giles Milton [2008] ISBN 978 0 340 96234 3 (Paperback). All of the Asia -Minor campaign plus the destruction and rape of Smyrna is shown in detail.
The Cyprus 1974 was lost only because of the difference in numbers.
The Turks only win when the odds are in their favour.
The 'TSAKAL -TURKER' is both a BULLY and a COWARD [all tsakal -Jackals are cowardly carrion eaters only daring to 'strut' up to the remains of the prey after the Lions have felled it and eaten their share of meat !!!!]
God bless you '-Dan Eli' say hi to your friend 'Eli' for me -she was always kind to me.
P[D/G]N
Ak NZ.
Hello Kiwi,

An elderly gentleman and a very good friend of the family use to say, Greece could have maintained its past glory and much more if it wasn't for the barbaric tribes that settled in and around Greece and of course, recent wars creating internal conflicts.

Regardless, GREECE HAS SURVIVED AND WILL ALWAYS SURVIVE.

D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 3 min Filip II Reincarn... 490
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Baron44 391,534
This city was rebuilt 40 times 9 min Nemanja_Matic 40
Wwi Argus Archive: Serbians fight back in Belgrade 11 min Nemanja_Matic 25
Santa's real workshop: the city in China that m... 11 min RayH 1
Serbia must accept Kosovo plan or risk isolatio... (Apr '13) 12 min Nemanja_Matic 81
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 16 min servonazis 11,136
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Dana Robertson 27,006
More from around the web