The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 6,295)

Showing posts 125,881 - 125,900 of132,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
I give her and you all only one thing: MY TURKER!
And it's not so bad to say you all are dying to have your lips on my TURKER!
Use any word you want.., it will not change the reality that you restlass fgots and horny sluts put each other to sleep on my TURKER
since about a millenium:):)
:);)
Turker.Is this what you call an inverted pee pee?LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now you sound like you want nothing but even a circus monkey's d-ick between your thighs:):)
It also sounds like a commercial add: "a violently horny desperate housewife seekin pleasure even for 5-10 minutes"
:):)
It sounds like you having the monkey's turker in you bottom orifice,

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now you sound like you want nothing but even a circus monkey's d-ick between your thighs:):)
It also sounds like a commercial add: "a violently horny desperate housewife seekin pleasure even for 5-10 minutes"
:):)
Stop advertizing yourself.Your inverted pee pee can't even provide pleasure to your own hand,LMAO!

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
TERSO: this is how we call hell-eunuchs!
BINNASS: this is how we call horny bulgass!
:):):)
Sen bunlari okuya dur ben bi gidip geleyim:);)
Sus bre hamam oglani!

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yok be arsetofannus PATLICAN vereyimmi?:)?:)?:)
Yok be?Abe pedal nedoeban,kat ne mozesh da igraesh shto se hvashtash na horoto.Magare prosto!
Panos

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
S'AUTO EDW EXEI DIKIO
KALOS XRISTIANOS DEN EPETAI KAI KALOS PATRIWTHS!
ZHTA SYGNWMH APO TO DIXASMENO H' "TROLL" (OPWS TON APOKALEIS)
Hahhaa to oti 8a symfwnousame kapote emeis oi dyo se kati kai na moy to legane de 8a to pisteya!!!
Api8ana pragmata...:D

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Its nothin compared with your addiction to that inverted pee pee:)
You are the queen of procrastinators addicted to my TURKER!
Senin cozmekte zorlandigin paradoksal yarak imgelemelerin var binnass:):), izdusumdel bakis acini yitirdigin zamanlarda 1000 senedir sarildigin tek sey: TURKER'in malafati!
;):))
Goble goble.No one cares about your pishle,except maybe your blow up doll,LMAO!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

-Turk Genocide Committed by Greek Army and Greek Barbarism-

*** Greek researcher, writer-journalist Tasos Kostopulos revealed the barbarism and murders of Greek Army in Anatolia before Turkish War of Independence in his book called "1919-1922 War and Ethnic Cleansing".

-Murder, rape, torture-

*** Greek soldiers and some armed local Christians murdered, raped and looted for 2 days.They killed 200 people.2500 people were tortured including an entire students of a class in a school and their teacher.

*** Some Jews in the city were murdered too and their shops were looted.Greek army attack all the Muslim villages in the surrounding region of Izmir.Allied commission reports stated that Greeks were responsible for the bloodshed in Izmir.

-Shooting practice against children-

Greek doctor tells,

*** In a village close to Usak, Turkish women, children and old people locked themselves up into a mosque to hide.Our soldiers discovered the situation.

*** They fired up the grass they picked from the ground and threw inside the window of the mosque.People ran outside from the smoke and our barbarians started shooting at the women and children like they were doing target practice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

-The screams of the Turkish girl-

-Greek officer Dimitriu tells, Kopruhisar 1920-

*** I entered to the house, stepped over the dead body of an old Turkish man.Noise was coming from inside.10 Greek soldiers were forcing a Turkish girl to dance and lifting her skirt up.They told me "come join us".I told them "inappropriate" in Turkish.

*** Turkish girl ran next to me and told me to save her.I begged to the soldiers, told them not to that kind of treatment to a woman.One of them pointed his bayonette at me.I had to escape.I couldnt forget the screams of the girl.Close to the morning, 1000 houses in Kopruhisar was on fire.

*** A Greek soldier tells, Prince Andreas ordered us to burn everything.

*** A photographer in Greek army tells, we are burning everywhere we leave, its a horrible sight.(August 30th, 1921)

*** Nikos Vasilikos tells, some of us are happy like Neron who burned Rome.The orders are clear.Burn anything that you cant carry.Including the old, sick, crippled, children in those villages.(September 4th, 1921)

-Rape in front the families-

*** Greek officer tells, we entered to Ariveren village.Girl were raped in front of their families.Soldiers slept on the silk blankets they looted that night.(9th of July, 1921)

*** Lt. Panagakos tells, Turks were hiding their families at graveyards at nights in Usak because of fear.I saved a young girl from 2 Greek soldiers that wanted to rape her.Her mother ran to me and started kissing my hands.Her other 2 daughters were laying down on the ground dead.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yok be arsetofannus PATLICAN vereyimmi?:)?:)?:)
Milena has set straight,

Even your fist can't give pleasure anymore!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

-From British Foreign Policy Documents-

*** Page 86, 12nd of July, 1919.Greeks spilled blood for nothing in Aydin province.

*** Page 138, Greeks are making a massacre in Izmir.

*** Page 723, Document Number 478, 9th of August, 1919

According to the reports given by Europeans, Greeks killed 20.000 Turks at first step in Izmir.They turned the entire region to ruins.They burned the villages, killed women and children and raped the women.

*** Page 745, Document Number 500-501, 31st of August, 1919 (Mr.Balfour to Lord Curzon)

The English residents of Izmir said the Greek administration of Izmir is very bad and cruel.The reason of this is Greeks have a very bad nature in creation.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a "DICKLOPHILE"
:):):):)
You ever breathe from your bottom orifice because your seven top holes are blocked with semen

Listen to MILENA she knows what she is saying!

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

machine_head wrote:
-Turk Genocide Committed by Greek Army and Greek Barbarism-
*** Greek researcher, writer-journalist Tasos Kostopulos revealed the barbarism and murders of Greek Army in Anatolia before Turkish War of Independence in his book called "1919-1922 War and Ethnic Cleansing".
-Murder, rape, torture-
*** Greek soldiers and some armed local Christians murdered, raped and looted for 2 days.They killed 200 people.2500 people were tortured including an entire students of a class in a school and their teacher.
*** Some Jews in the city were murdered too and their shops were looted.Greek army attack all the Muslim villages in the surrounding region of Izmir.Allied commission reports stated that Greeks were responsible for the bloodshed in Izmir.
-Shooting practice against children-
Greek doctor tells,
*** In a village close to Usak, Turkish women, children and old people locked themselves up into a mosque to hide.Our soldiers discovered the situation.
*** They fired up the grass they picked from the ground and threw inside the window of the mosque.People ran outside from the smoke and our barbarians started shooting at the women and children like they were doing target practice.
Turks are credited with genocides NOT GREAT GREEKS they are savages

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
The art of being happy for you bulgass and hellass creatures lies in the power of extracting happiness from the only common thing you have since a millemium: my TURKER:);):)
Well,you can't extract something from nothing,you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Real history and truth makes barbarian Gyreeks mad obviously.Ungrateful, uncivilized savages.
Racist Mustafa

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
So dont waste a minute not being happy:):)
Your meaningless bulgass and hellass lives are all different yet the same:):);)
Ass always on my TURKER!
Kim tutar sizi:):);)
Ajde fake Mustafa! Learn your culture of the genocides!!

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
So dont waste a minute not being happy:):)
Your meaningless bulgass and hellass lives are all different yet the same:):);)
Ass always on my TURKER!
Kim tutar sizi:):);)
Gotune elini sok,got veren!

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

machine_head wrote:
Real history and truth makes barbarian Gyreeks mad obviously.Ungrateful, uncivilized savages.
Stop making new profiles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Look at the previous pages, full of endless rants of Turk obsessed Gyreek keyboard warriors.Their economy collapsed into thousand pieces yet they still bark about Turks 7/24.Gyreeks are free entertainment.Sub-saharan afro gypsies.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
During the absence of my TURKER..,use a car battery to power your di-ldo for long lastin vibro affect:):)
And share this info with arsetofannus that he needs at least a 50K power generator since he is an ennuch from hell-ass:);)
If you use blow up dolls doesn't mean everybody else does too.You can use a set of jumper cables.Clip one end on that car battery,shove the other end in your arse and give yourself a jump.Who knows,it might pop your innie out,LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,881 - 125,900 of132,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••