The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,887

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#121303 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Greek kids are conditioned to hate Turks..
I havent said anything to Basil about his avatar.
I grow up in Turkey. Freedom of speech but then all of you would get hype if Murat was talking about Alexander..
You are conditioned to hate and have double standards to justify it.
You are wrong.

It is actually quite the oposite.

But I do not expect you to believe it.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121304 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you did :)
Some months ago you asked me to change it.
He can say whatever he wants about Alexander. I laugh at the face of ignorance.
Opps Did I really? LOL
wait, I asked and you didnt.. how dare you?

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#121305 Feb 3, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good with excuses based on details.
In the end I am afraid, no matter how many little branches you clear the forest of crimes remain.
and despite the conciliatory outer facet, you are a bit too willing to ignore these small details so the pic continue to fit to your subjective interpretation of history

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121306 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you did :)
Some months ago you asked me to change it.
He can say whatever he wants about Alexander. I laugh at the face of ignorance.
Hey actually once I joked about Alexander. Poseidon argued me for days.. Agamemnon broke the fight..

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#121307 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps Did I really? LOL
wait, I asked and you didnt.. how dare you?
I did, for a short while.

Then Erdogan issued yet another threat...and thus here we are with the pic ;)

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#121308 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you did :)
Some months ago you asked me to change it.
He can say whatever he wants about Alexander. I laugh at the face of ignorance.
Basil, once again I did not ask you stop using this profile, I simply asked to share with us pic of a Greek statesmen for a change so we can see and inspired by our so called betters:)

To be honest your white knight Yannis came up with a decent pick.
I just hope she is a politician and not something else:), as she rather looks a like Berlusconi appointee;) what party does she belong to, I am just curious

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121309 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, for a short while.
Then Erdogan issued yet another threat...and thus here we are with the pic ;)
Aww Now I feel the love.. I hope I thanked you.. If not, hugs and thanks.
So, i should watch your avatar to see whats going on in the region? Because I dont know what he said..

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#121310 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey actually once I joked about Alexander. Poseidon argued me for days.. Agamemnon broke the fight..
All these old fellows are still around:)?

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#121312 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey actually once I joked about Alexander. Poseidon argued me for days.. Agamemnon broke the fight..
Poseidon? cmon Babush that piece of excrement is not worthy of any consideration.

Agamemnon is a good guy. Wise one too. Can't say that much about "poseidon" freak though

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#121313 Feb 3, 2013
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
and despite the conciliatory outer facet, you are a bit too willing to ignore these small details so the pic continue to fit to your subjective interpretation of history
On the contrary I ignore nothing.

What I am trying to say is that details like the ones you wish to "clear" do not change the big picture.

Eg by denying the use of chemicals does not change the fact that Turkish Air Force is using napalms against live targets for decades.

You may deny the conditioning of the Turkish children but if you dare not have a picture of Kemal in your office you are in big trouble.

Of course this will soon change since Erdogan will enforce some changes sooner or later.......

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121314 Feb 3, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
It is actually quite the oposite.
But I do not expect you to believe it.
Why would not believe you Yannis? That's not what I see here .

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121315 Feb 3, 2013
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
All these old fellows are still around:)?
I don't think so. I really liked Aga. I hope he is well. I wish him helath and happiness. He is a really kind person. I miss him..

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#121316 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Now I feel the love.. I hope I thanked you.. If not, hugs and thanks.
So, i should watch your avatar to see whats going on in the region? Because I dont know what he said..
Typical erdofuck, damounnoglu and bagofshit (Bagis) empty threats. Still pisses one off though...

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#121317 Feb 3, 2013
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
Basil, once again I did not ask you stop using this profile, I simply asked to share with us pic of a Greek statesmen for a change so we can see and inspired by our so called betters:)
To be honest your white knight Yannis came up with a decent pick.
I just hope she is a politician and not something else:), as she rather looks a like Berlusconi appointee;) what party does she belong to, I am just curious
I am not a knight.

I do not even know how to ride a horse.

Her party is Pasok.

No, she is not good for Berlouskoni.

Too skiny.

You know the problem with the politicians is that they are politicians and not something else.

If they were something else they would be useful to the society.

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#121318 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real??? I mean are you really THAT thick?
There is testimony by thousands of survivors and refugees, by our army officers and soldiers and whoever was there and experienced the horrid atrocities your army of ibnes and pezevengs commited against my people.
In 1964 Turkey bombed Pyrgos of Tyllirka in the Paphos district with napalm and later used napalm again all over Cyprus during both 1974 illegal invasions.
Among the myrriad of war crimes and atrocities , your pusht-ibne army raped grandmothers and even children with disabilities and mental retardation.
Turk you are lower than an animal. You have no soul. You are shit.
Among them, the rape of grandmothers and even disabled and retarded children.
That's the type of attitude and speech I am referring to which Yannis promptly ignores.
By the way I finally manage to find about 1964 War!!!,

A brief fight ensues when Turkish held port/dock of Kokkina is attacked by the Greek Cypriot National Guard with heavy arms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tyllir...

Do I have to feel sorry for you because you lost a fight you started?

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#121319 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would not believe you Yannis? That's not what I see here .
You should have access to the books to know that.

Yes I know, stop reading Turker's posts and the hate level will minimise.

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#121320 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I really liked Aga. I hope he is well. I wish him helath and happiness. He is a really kind person. I miss him..
I see, these are the namesakes and not the original ones:)
john

Miami, FL

#121321 Feb 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
basic investment strategy.. Do you put all your eggs in one basket or do you choose long, short and highly risky investments in your portfolio? Countries are pretty much the same.
I guess I dont understand Balkan mentality because its still very much based on the tribal mindset.. bilateral relations and trade relations cannot be established with this mindset.
in investments i pretty much put all eggs in same basket....i have been down A LOT twice....but im up A LOT now....so don't tell me how to invest.

What matters is how you perform over the long term...My banker thought i was crazy when he saw my portfolio....banks, banks and banks.

these days i only miss out on opportunities when im dumb enough to cash out with 100%, 50% and 20% gains....lately i sold Deutsche banks at $51.65...i believe it gained a dollar or more from that price....at least i bought at around $32.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#121322 Feb 3, 2013
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the type of attitude and speech I am referring to which Yannis promptly ignores.
By the way I finally manage to find about 1964 War!!!,
A brief fight ensues when Turkish held port/dock of Kokkina is attacked by the Greek Cypriot National Guard with heavy arms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tyllir...
Do I have to feel sorry for you because you lost a fight you started?
No you do not have to do anything.

You should worry about the future though.

You see you tend to start fights you can not win.

Asxeto alla ksereis poios katharise to thilaka?

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#121323 Feb 3, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical erdofuck, damounnoglu and bagofshit (Bagis) empty threats. Still pisses one off though...
Oh! I thought Erdogan was busy with Syria and Israel.. who is Bagis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Viva Palestine 120,790
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Nina 404,367
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 10 min English not British 5,124
3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam 19 min bogey eater 121
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 19 min The Clarifier 11,758
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 22 min swedenforever 87
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 22 min piratefighting 28,493
More from around the web